Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
Feelin froggy

Bad Luck Numbers

Do you ever feel like a certain number is bad luck for you? Right now the worst is 11 for me. I remember exactly how it started. I went to bingo and during the break, I played the side game (Party Bingo). We were playing for a full house and all I needed was number 11. Waited and waited but someone else took the £75 prize. I thought nothing of it until we resumed the main session bingo. A few games in and I found myself waiting again for legs 11. This was a £200 house prize. Didn't get it.

Ever since it seems that if number 11 is in the my combination of numbers on a good card, I ain't gonna win. I know it sounds silly but I believe it. This has been going on since October and is the longest streak of bad luck I've had with a number. I need a win on number 11 to break the curse.

What are your bad luck numbers and how did your war with them begin?

Hi froggy,

That is a good question and i had to stop and think about it for a minute. I am always so busy thinking about my good luck numbers that i never really thought about the bad luck ones.

It took some thinking but subconsciously without realizing it i dread when i need B12. It is like whenever that number comes up and i have 1tg i dread it. And the thing is i don't why. Somewhere that number must of been a real humdinger for me.

Lips

• Thanks 1

Scarred for life by B12 huh lips. I believe it. These numbers are killin me  LOL

Just wanted to add that I'm heading back to bingo this afternoon. Let's see if 11 is good to me.

I am still struggling with #11. I had two card in two separate games that had me waiting for #11. I actually got very excited thinking that today could be the day that the curse is broken. Nope! Whenever this hideous number is involved I can't win. This has gone on for such a long time now.

Has anyone else been cursed by a number for any length of time?

Number 71 is the one I always struggle to get on the 90 ball games.  It's so frustrating.  Always 1TG and usually number 71.

blue

It is really wild how certain numbers seem to be a curse for us to win on. They tease us and taunt us but never deliver. Maybe there is something to numerology after all!

Lips

My bad number is 14. It is one of the worst number because of it I lost lots of money and have given break to play bingo games for a year.

I have no idea...I'm going to start paying attention because I have one tg very often, but right now I'm in doubt it there is any specific number that brings bad luck to me. I know that I don't have a problem with the B column, that one is always full. :)