Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
Feelin froggy

Wedding Bells for Two Bingo Cams Players

Two Bingo Cams players met while playing bingo. They've since become engaged and user Russo26 wanted to share their story.

"My name is Jose, (russo26) and i met Hannah (noonoo) on Bingocams a few weeks ago. After talking for a while we decided to arrange a way to meet each other and we did it! After a few weeks together I proposed to her and thank god, she said yes! We are now living together and I am waiting to see if i can win that Progressive Jackpot to give us both the wedding we deserve'"

Would you or have you ever met anyone online?

• Thanks 3

That is a wonderful story. I think it is very common place today to meet someone online. I read a report somewhere that the number of couples hooking up through online dating services etc is way up. With the internet being such a big part of everyone's lives these day i think it is to be expected.

Congrats to the couple!

Lips

Sweet story Froggy.

That's nice! I guess a baby next year might be the jackpot in their case :)

Yes indeed Johnny.  That definitely would be the jackpot.

In answer to your question Froggy:  No.  Have you?

blue

And how great is it that they both love bingo!

I've never dated anyone I met online. I always met people out and about but these days with webcams you can at least see who you're dealing with. The only thing to work out is whether they're crazy.  :P

Well, good luck to them! If the things get tense or they argue a lot there's always bingo to bring in the peace again. :D I hope win so that they could afford a wedding they deserve.

I certainly wish them that progressive jackpot, it would be an amazing epilogue of their online romance :D

I myself had a couple of dates with some girls i met online in the past but wasnt really lucky as those two on bingo cams, so online dating is definitely not my prefered way of meeting someone, though i must agree it has become quite common. Its always great to hear someone met his/her soulmate, there is way too many lonely people in this world.