Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
lipstick

Bingo isn't Just for Bingo.....Ask this Royal Flush Winner!

I love Video Poker and think it runs neck and neck with Slots! Hitting the Royal Flush has to be one of the prettiest sights to see considering you have a 40,000 chance to one in hitting it. So basically for every 40,000 hands played there it will be in all it's glory!

Bingo Ville has had a pretty impressive winner who won more than one Royal Flush............

testmon23.gif

I would be floored to land that many Royals especially two in a month. Wouldn't it be nice to have a counter of how many hands were played? As soon as it hits 39,950 run like a race horse straight to the Video Poker machine  LOL

Lips

• Thanks 2

It is great to see someone get 4 royal flushes in one year. You must be very lucky to have a good hand four times in a year.

I love playing online poker too. You are more relaxed when playing online and you also enjoy the game.

Royal flush brings excitement in poker and gambling and to win a royal flush is the greatest gambling experience one can have.