Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
lipstick

Chilly's Bingo World.........

Hiya LBB'ers,

We hope you are as excited as we are to read all about Chillymellow's online bingo stories and her experiences through the eyes of chilly! Chilly has been a member of the forum since 2009 and is a bingo lover at heart. 

She is fun, clever and adds a bit of laughter along the way in her bingo life! Watch this thread as she shares some great bingo stories and knowledge as you are brought into Chilly's Bingo World!

• Thanks 5

Trying to stretch my playtime and luck at Cyber Bingo.  Nice that they have a 30 day "active depositor" rule so if I can somehow deposit $25 a month, I can *possibly* play all 30 days.  How?  

There's always a chance of winning the cash draw.  All bingo cards I buy contribute to my points.  I can use my points, if I have enough, for chances at the daily, weekend, or monthly prize.  That's $50, $250 and $1000 in possible cash.  good luck to me!  The prizes are awarded at midnight, ET.

Then, there are the chat games.  Not your regular chat games.  They have a special page where you fill in all of your choices for chat games for the entire month.  And, you don't have to be in chat to win.  There are some minimum card purchase requirements.  7am every day you'll see me looking to see how I did with chat games the day before.  Today, I see I have $11.  I've gotten over $100 in one day, last week.  

Not a whole lot to play with, but there's always midnight, and tomorrow, 7am.  But what am I waiting for?  Red cards await!

• Thanks 2

Well, good thing I won $15 in bbs on FB and will get them on the 1st.  I only won two bbs in chat games yesterday.  Looks like not much a chance for bingo buying cards so I'll wait for the Bingo Freeroll room to open this afternoon.

Update: $1 in the Pack and Line room got me nothing.  $1 in Classic and I won $9.11!  

More than I can list, froggy.  I'd suggest you go to your account there, click on "My Account", and then click on "Chat Games".  I'm attaching a screenie.  You just fill in the blanks on each game, buy the cards, and don't have to be in chat to win.  If you are in chat, you can see your wins after each game, chat with roomies and the chat host.  All very friendly.

CB_Chat_games.jpg.b29f2de0972d3ffa3cc787b648d22049.jpg

• Thanks 1

Looks like a slow bingo day for me today, but tomorrow will get me back on track once I get my FB bbs from Cyber Bingo

Anybody ever play the bingo on Facebook?  

I have joined Bingo by Ryzing.  I guess if you like FB games, you might like playing bingo there.  I don't particularly like FB games in general.  Maybe Scrabble is okay, but that's another story.

Hey chillyworld or mods i had an account with cyberbingo umpteen years ago and don't remember my user name or email. Can i signup again with a new account?

Hi liquorman.

You don't want to risk having multiple accounts and your bingo winnings voided. I would go to live chat and have them delete that old account so you can register. Either that or maybe they can locate the old one for you.

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

This is an interesting new thread. Thank God I spotted it. I may just put down my newspaper from now on and read your bingo experiences chillymellow. I wish you lots of luck out there and I'm excited to read all about it.

• Thanks 1

Glad folks are liking my little bingo topic.  I am having fun writing and hoping I'm not boring too many of you.  lol.

Scored four cents in the Tourney Room for their Friday night free lineup this evening.  Better than nothing.

Absolutely contact Cyberbingo about your account.  They should be able to find it, and that should keep you super-eligible to cashout!

Grrr.  I thought they were awarding those bbs today, on the first.  But no, I read it wrong and it's on Monday, the 3rd.  The free games are brutal, but still a small lifeline.  (competing with 300 others for cents-lol)

And I feel like crud today.  what the heck is blooming outside and causing me so much pressure in my head and ick in my tummy?  Bingo, take me away...

Just sitting here waiting for free games again.  Thought I'd tell you a silly story.

Was looking at the "Castroville Calendar" for things to do in town.  Had a bit of cash on hand.  Saw this:  "Rotary Club Bingo at MV Rehab".  Yahoo!  I googled the location, got nerve to go wander into town and play bingo in a strange place, and off I went.

MV Rehab was, well, like an old-folk's home.  But I thought, well, what the heck, let's see how this pans out.  I wandered in unnoticed, and asked about where was the bingo.  In the cafeteria.  Cool.  Found it.

Inside were a few tables, and one where they were laying out m&ms and other little candies.  A few of the MV Rehab residents were in the room.  I finally got the attention of a gentleman setting out bingo cards and daubers, and asked, hah, is this the bingo?  Yes.

Can anyone play? 

It's for residents.  Oh.  Thanks.  And off i went, back home, to LBB in search of bonus codes and incognito bingo fun.

Antihistamines keeping me sleepy, but logged in to play my FB bbs.  They weren't there.  Opened a help ticket, maybe I can play later today.  Or maybe not.  There's often some hitch to the winnings, right?

Thanks for contacting us. Due to today being an holiday, please allow till the end of tomorrow. Regards, Angel CyberBingo Support

Ah, *tomorrow*.  I have to quit saying' there's always tomorrow'.  One of these days it might not come true.

There it was this morning, my $15 in bbs.  So I'm on a mission to multiply that, at least a little bit.  Buying just enough cards to satisfy the chat game requirement.  Hoping to make a bingo or two (maybe 3?) along the way and try my luck with the mini Keno game.  It usually pays at least 1/2 back and often more on a regular basis.   8)

awwww....reviewing chat game rules.  must have deposit in last 7 days.  Well, heck.  Might be some time before I can get bbs again.