Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
lipstick

Chilly's Bingo World.........

Wtg chilly! It is always great when you can make cash out of a few cents! I hope you can triple you bankroll today and keep it going guurrrrrlll!!

• Thanks 1

I'm not sure how it all started.  I don't remember the first time I played or observed a bingo game.  I never liked that song about the dog whose name-o was bingo.  I have on occasion blamed my losses on the fact that the dingo ate my bingo.

This is going to bother me until I figure it out.  I'm sure at some church picnic or summer camp I must have been exposed.  And I probably saw some bingo on TV as I grew up watching as much TV as possible.

I can understand why I like it so much.  There is a lot of adrenaline in the competition.  Do I remember putting pinto beans on the numbers on a bingo card?  Where was I?  I know I absolutely like being the winner, almost like how dare someone else get my bingo!?!  

I also like winning the cash.  I like money.  Need it, even.  Right now, though, my earliest bingo memory was when I worked at UTSA and on Valentines Day they had bingo for candy and stuffed animals and such.  Of course I went to show my support for the event.  Before I knew it, I was in a battle for some stuffed kissing frogs (I think there was a magnet in their lips so they kept kissing).  Also before I knew it, I had been over there for two hours!  I could have stayed all day and into the night.

After moving out in the country and having nothing much to do I one day searched online to see if there were any bingo games or something similar.  It was only like 4 years ago, but I don't remember if I found LCB and then started playing or if I started playing and was hungry and thirsty for MORE and found LCB.  

I do remember Cyberbingo was my new favorite thing, and the rest is...chilly's bingo world!

• Thanks 1

Loved your story chilly  :). Not surprised that Cyber Bingo was one of the first you scouted out. They are pioneers that is for sure and have been around since 1996! I did't even know online bingo existed that long ago.

But what i want to know is how in the world of chilly did you handle summer camp! I remember my mom sent me to a camp during summer school break and i hated it! I think i went twice and finally had to tell my mom i ain't doing this anymore and instead watched All My Children and the antics of vixen Erica Kane for my summer entertainment.

Lips

• Thanks 1

OMG I loved summer camp. Archery, riflery, arts & crafts, swimming, nature hikes, campfires, baseball, canteen. When I was 16 I was a camp counselor.  What more could I ask for?  All those things, in charge, and getting paid!  It was awesome.

I got my fair share of AMC and General Hospital- camp is only like 2 weeks long.  I remember on GH they used to have the organ music playing in time with the nurses walking down the corridors.  It was so funny.  But then I'd go outside and go fishing or making dyes (warpaint) out of grass and flowers and stuff.

I remember one year though my mom kept trying to convince me to go to 'fat camp' and no, I would not have liked that at all, either.  Probably would have run away into the woods and never looked back.

lol I never went to summer camp. I lived at the swimming pool though and I hated when the kids from camp used to come. They were there from 2-4pm and the pool was so crowded.

Oh and Erica Kane was awesome! I watched AMC from 12-1pm and the pool opened at 1 to it was perfect. So sad it's off the air. :(

• Thanks 1

Didja know, froggy, that you can watch Classic AMC, GH and OLTL episodes from 1am until 8am on SoapNet? 

I used to go to my grandmother's and she would have either radio dramas going or be watching "The Doctors" on the b/w tv.  I remember Dr. Steve Hardy was going to make a trip to Genoa City and do some work at General Hospital.  We thought that was just the most spectacular thing, having a story line on two different shows and being the same character.  Groundbreaking stuff!  hahah

I had no idea that those shows were on. I used to love Days of Our Lives too. OMG the story lines are crazy on there. When Marlena was possessed I was hooked. I haven't watched it for a while and I know that's on Soap Net. All the drama has been on bingo and slots for me lately.  *-* Can't win to save a day of my life or I'd give up all my children for a huge jackpot...if I had any that is.  ;D

VCR/DVR?  I always have tv going on in the background.  Nice to have my old babysitter still there for me.  hahah.

Hectic this evening with 3 bingo windows open.  Not much excitement other than the share with myself and many others of $0.26 on my other two vista gaming sites.  11pm again for me, it looks like.  Also have a slot tourney and a FB scrabble game going on at the same time.  And the TV, of course!

Bah.  3 freeroll windows open, thunderstorms and the internet service keeps going out and I'm scrambling.  Might have one more free game today.

Was very nice though, seeing LooneySyl winning all those bingos!!!  probably the same looneysyl I've seen hanging out in the forum, right?

Was very nice though, seeing LooneySyl winning all those bingos!!!  probably the same looneysyl I've seen hanging out in the forum, right?

I hope so :)

• Thanks 1

Hi chilly, mods and friends  :)

I could kick myself in the the keester cuz i won $250 on the Saturday night games at Cyber and i should know better. I withdrew it all and went back the next day to make a deposit and my pending money wouldn't let me. Dumb me ends up spending everything i won  >:(. Had to share and lick my bingo wounds with you guys and feel better now.

Happy bingoing to all.

• Thanks 1

You got it!  The same has happened to me.  Which is why I am happy to know you can sign up at three of their sites.  So, while your w/d is processing, you can deposit at one of the others!

And it always seems that if you reverse, your luck reverses as well.

Awww sorry to hear that bonkers. If it is any consolation we all get in that bingo boat from one time or another. Sometimes more often than i care to admit!

I missed a lot of the free games today because I had to go to San Antonio to sell my weedeater as groceries and more gasoline was needed. 

I'm driving my mom's old 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale, which my daughter had been driving for the past 4 years.  Surprise surprise it is no longer the pristine vehicle it was when I gave it to her.  Neither is gasoline the affordable necessity for getting around.  OMG the car is only getting maybe 10 miles per gallon of fuel. 

I have to have $5 just to drive into Castroville and back home, and that doesn't guarantee there will be enough gas to make it back to town to buy some more.  It's getting pretty crazy.  But OMG it's better than the two years I spent out here alone with no car at all.

Had the three different sites open and won at Sky but only about 26 cents.  Tried hard, though.  Tomorrow at some point Bingo Vega is going to try to seduce me back with a special funding of my account.  It's a secret so don't tell anyone.  On top of that it could be any amount between $25 and $250 dollars.  Their catch phrase was "Play for free and WIN".  Didn't mention "play for free and cash out!" so I'm assuming this is going to have some "fine print" rules associated like maybe an impossible playthrough or non-cashable status.  If not, I'll be pleasantly surprised. 

• Thanks 1

Aw chilly, times are tough for so many of us but thank GOD for bingo freebies! Oh I hope Bingo Vega gives you a big bonus, up win big and they allow you to cash out. Fingers crossed. :)

Chilly you need a big win for sure. I know all about the gas needle teetering below E and you hope and pray to make it home with white knuckles on the steering wheel. But San Antonio.......sigh that is some beautiful part of the country and i hear the margaritas and Mexican food is to die for!

Ooooh margaritas. I love a  good strawberry margarita. I must get back to Texas someday and have some good bbq too. Bingo and bbq is a good combo I think. A new concept for a bingo hall LOL

Woke up and it's 5pm.  Was having fun last night but oh it is so hectic trying to have 6 bingo windows open at one time and buy cards and watch the clock so I don't miss the free games.  And then, I got incapacitated by some nasty intestinal problem and all games were off.  All thoughts of bingo out the window.  All I wanted to do was become unconscious to get out of my misery.  Guess I got what I wanted!  So I am off to check to see what Bingo Vega might have given me, and what possibilities arise from that. 

that didn't take long.  nothing at vega.  so I wrote support.  I hate it when they offer you something, and it's nice and you feel nice about it, then they don't give it to you and it all turns into another ordeal.  It kinda sours the whole concept.

Using up spare change at cyber.  bought 2 cards, 25 cents each.  lol the pot is $1.91.    6 people playing...

4 tg @ 2min left.

3 tg@ 1 min left

2 tg @ that's all...someone else got the bingo.  Now I need to go read the rules @Vega that came with my bonus.  I haven't deposited in awhile there so it's probably not cashable, but should be fun anyway.

Bingo Vega is so funny sometimes.  Ask a simple question, get an answer.  But not an answer to the question you asked.  lol..

Basically the bonus is to try out new games and features and bonuses and stuff.  Which I will.  I've also got some other old favorite places to play that I'd like to revisit and see what's new.  Or what things are the same.  

Okay, here's a screenie of 2 minutes into Bringing Home the Bacon at BV...

BV1.png.67f2c673fffb0c17f128938583369c07.png

• Thanks 1