Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
lipstick

Chilly's Bingo World.........

BTW, South Beach Bingo's Trolling for Treasure Bonus goes up to 50x (whereas like 123Bingo is max 35x).

Just another good reason to choose wisely when playing those slots!

• Thanks 1

Not much new in my bingo world today, but since I *still* keep getting audio clues from TV about bingo, I knew it was time to get in touch with the game in spite of not feeling so good.

Went over to Big Time Bingo to spend my $2.45 I had collected in the Free Gifts for All room.  Got the bonus on my second spin on Trolling for Treasure, but got the lowest prize, 5 times the bet.  Doesn't even cover the 9 lines I'm playing.  Down to zero in about 8 spins.  Over to Bingo Vega, where I have $2.445 (lol) to spend.  Went just as fast with no bonus.  Well, it was to be expected.  I know I have some balance left somewhere else, but can't remember.  And I'm about at my computer time-limit for being comfortable already. 

Have been waiting for the hospital to send me the application for indigent care for about 3 weeks now.  Called 3 times, never got a real person and left the info 3 different times.  I don't know why it is so difficult for them to put the form in an envelope and mail it off.  I don't want to get further into debt going to the doctor, so wanted to get all the paperwork done to know if I qualify (which I should).  This is just stressful to me.  Not so long ago going to the doctor, having surgeries, rehab, etc...was all covered by my health insurance.  I've got about $100,000 worth of extra parts in me, and about 4 parts missing that they took out.  All paid by insurance.  Who knows what I need now, and well, darn it, everyone send positive thoughts that I get over all my obstacles soon.  Even the ones I've created for myself!

I probably just have growing (old) pains.  But the rest of today I'm on a mission to figure out where I left my bingo balance. 

Hang in there Chilly, we're starting to send those positive thoughts your way now and according to my calculations you should feel a lot better in a few hours :)

Good luck finding that bingo balance, hope you get some winnings too.

• Thanks 1

I hope you qualify for the indigent care Chilly. The Health Care is so expensive and in getting more expensive everywhere.

I don't like when I lose track of my money on different sites, as well, Good luck, I'm sure you'll find it somewhere. :)

• Thanks 1

I actually am feeling better today!  Hope it's not one of those false alarms, lol, I've had a few this month where I felt better but then later...ugh.

I used my playersrewardscard I got in the mail to deposit at Bingo Avatar.  I should have done a whole lot better than I did, but I did win some games, where others were saying they hadn't won all night.

And 123 Bingo gave me a free $25 which went south really quickly.  I thought I'd do better there.  I also found out I had two accounts and have asked them to delete the duplicate.  We'll see how that goes.  I don't play there much so if they want to disqualify me it won't be too traumatic.

I've got a lot of paperwork to take care of that I've been putting off, but hopefully I'll get caught up by the end of the week. 

• Thanks 2

Managed to come up with a little money for a deposit at Bingo Fest, where they had offered me a really huge bonus on any deposit this month.  I played the new Tweet Tweet arcade game for awhile but it wasn't doing very well for me and I had to switch to bingo.  It was a big Saturday night there, so competition was fierce and all I managed to win were some very low pots and I had to share them at that. 

I tried again this morning but no luck at all.  I am building up points though for the drawing and also getting in my play for bbs.  I'm going to maybe try again tonight or just wait until tomorrow when maybe so many people are not playing for *my* bingo.

I got to spend time on Saturday with my daughter and my grandson Dylan.  I know all grandparents think their grandkids are smart, but dylan just turned three a few months ago and knows his whole alphabet.  He can't read the words, but he identified every letter in Mattress Discount Liquidators while we were shopping for a new bed for his mom.  I hope he is as wise when he matures as he is intelligent. 

And I was going to play in the Vic's bingo tournament we have going on at LBB but when i went to make my deposit, they were not accepting the mastercard at the time so i was out of luck.  Good luck to all of you who are playing in this promo!

Hopefully, just a small setback these few games Chilly, next time will be better. Good luck.

I'm very happy for your grandson; you are rightfully proud. :)

• Thanks 1

He can't read the words, but he identified every letter in Mattress Discount Liquidators while we were shopping for a new bed for his mom. 

LOL too cute!

• Thanks 1

Me and 123 Bingo have had a rocky relationship.  I had decided to quit playing there, or at least, quit depositing when they gave me bad info on a NDB and denied my cashout.

Last week I discovered I had two accounts there.  Not sure how, but it wasn't intentional.  I contacted them and asked them to please close the duplicate.  After verifying my info, they did cancel it with no repercussions to my active account.

Today they gave me a free $15 bonus.  I am actually doing pretty well with it, playing the slots.  I was going to try to transer some of the cash balance to Treasure Island, but there's still a playthrough I have to meet first.  Somehow I ended up on the deposit page - I think I clicked deposit to treasure island.  I was greeted with a "You have 100% cashback waiting"  and was asked if I wanted it.  I have/had no idea what they were talking about but clicked yes anyway.  The I was asked again if I wanted to apply it to my account.  So I clicked yes again.

And then my balance went up to $44.00 so I guess it was from a $25 deposit who knows when I made as it's been years since I may have deposited there.  Strange, but very nice. 

Bingo Fest is still being mean to me.  I left this morning with $10 left in the account.  At least now though I can play the free games in the freeroll room and I can still win bbs until the 10 days after deposit go by.  So there is still hope.  Luckily I am feeling enough better to be able to take about 30 minutes on the computer at a time without hurting too badly.  I think the heating pad I bought was the best pain reliever so far. 

Busted again, but that's okay.  I've had a lot of fun playing.

I talked with my sister and she had the same problem with the back pain (sciatica) as I am experiencing.  She had it for 9 months straight!  Looking on the internet, 9 months isn't out of the ordinary at all and some people have been suffering for years.  So I'm not real happy about the prospect of hurting like this even one more day let alone 9 months or forever.  Not much can be done to help the pain though stretching exercises may eventually start to help.  People are trying all the OTC drugs and nobody seems to find any relief.  It's like a long losing streak and I'll just have to bear with it until it's over.

I was trying to get one of my children to come up and help me with things for awhile since I'm on my own out here, but they can't.  I did get an invitation to come to Florida from my youngest daughter.  She's living with her boyfriend's parents so I don't really think they need another person hanging out and I've no idea how I'd get to Florida anyway, but it's nice to have an invite.

I saw something on Bingo Fest I've never seen before!  They had a buy 9 pay for only 6 special going on in the Valentine's room.  I didn't really need to be buying 9 or 6 cards, but I did.  There have been other changes over there, like the Tourney Room's Friday lineup- no longer do they have all of the free games when the room opens.  I really need to review their schedule but am going to wait until I can concentrate a little better. 

Also got to play a few games at Canadian Dollar bingo.  If you like playing there you may want to check out their contests rooms and check to see if they gave you a free $20 like they gave to me.  If you get it, I wish you better luck than I had with it.  I get impatient with buying just a few cards on freebies sometimes and just go hogwild!  LOL.  You never know when it may pay off.

• Thanks 1

Ah, Saturday night.  Must be something going on somewhere!  I see Bingo Fest and sisters have switched the Free Bingo Room schedule.  I tried playing a few games, but got worn out really fast. 

Waited all day long for my replacement phone to arrive by FedEx.  It sat in Indianapolis for a couple of days due to the winter storms.  I had planned on going on over to the ER in Hondo for some relief from the sciatica- hopefully in the very least way something to help me sleep.  Last night I saw every half hour go by.  Probably the worst night yet.  Lack of sleep wears you down.  Just like a losing streak at slots or bingo.

But since it's going to take an hour or "so" before I can program my phone (waiting on an email from Virgin Mobile), and it's already getting dark, and it's Saturday night (when all the rowdies show up at the ER), I guess I'm going to tough it out one more night and go in the morning.  I don't *want* to go at all.  Guess I'm a scared little chicken when it comes to going to the doctor. At least I can admit it.  Hopefully the phone will be all set by then-I am tired of dealing with problems about problems with problems.  Gotta be a good change coming soon!

Fiesta is coming in April to San Antonio.  That means Springtime is right around the corner and fun times are about to explode around town.  I can't wait!

• Thanks 2

I'm kinda tired of writing about my back pain, but since you've been following along and I made it to the ER today I thought I'd give an update.  There was very little wait so that was really great and it's a nice little hospital here in Medina County.  The doctor took a good look at my hip leg and foot and was pretty quick with giving me a shot of steroids and a shot of morphine.  Boy, that morphine was pretty good for my head, but didn't really hit the pain much at all.  It was, however, a nice change of pace and I got a few laughs in.  I needed that. 

I was about to be discharged when they had to call a code blue, so i was stuck there for about 2 hours.  I didn't complain, obviously there was something more important going on!  And, it gave me time for the steroid to start kicking in for the pain.  Where I had been crying all the way to Hondo as it was so uncomfortable, the ride home was totally bearable and I'm hoping the reduction in hurt will last for awhile. 

I was also given a prescription for a muscle relaxer and something called narco.  I think it's hydrocodeine.  Unfortunately, those two are around $150 so about $150 above my budget at the moment.  Hope is in sight though- got the paperwork for the indigent care so i can get the application started though I may not qualify.  AND there are two Rural clinics in the area which take payments on a sliding scale and may be able to provide some sample medications for me.  I'm going to try to get to one of those in the next week.

It's really been a blessing to be able to share some of the down side of my bingo world with you folks here.  I really feel things are on the upswing and I love the Spring Time coming up.  There are so many exciting things going on in online bingo and I know the good times are on the way.  Keep playing like the winners you know you are, and I'll see you next time in chilly's bingo world!

• Thanks 1

Glad to hear that the visit to the hospital went well and that you are feeling better Chilly, fingers crossed for some bingo wins coming your way now!

• Thanks 1

I hope you get those sample medications it would be such a relieve for you, and some bingo wins will surely help as well. :)

Good luck Chilly!

• Thanks 1

Well, I had planned on giving a heads up to 123 Bingo Online for a good deal, but, like things are going this week, that went sour.

I received an email with a "Cash Card" worth $25, which had a nice percentage bonus on top of that of 111% and from which I could cash out $200 from the winnings.  Sounds awesome, right??

Well, not according to Kenny, the support rep.  Here's the chat transcript:

Thank you for contacting Live Chat. One of our Customer Service Agents should be with you in approximately 0 Minutes:14 Seconds.

Hi! Thank you for your patience. This is Kenny. How can I help you?

jokinsers: I received an email with a cash card xxxx660605257123 expires 3/10/13 for $25 which said to contact live chat so I was hoping you could credit that to my account, jokinsers. thanks

Kenny: Hi

Kenny: Please confirm me your e-mail address as registered on account with us.

jokinsers: xxxx.xxxx.xxx. should be the correct one.

Kenny: Please hold while I pull up your account details.

Kenny: You have already availed that offer on Feb 20, 2013 2:40:40 PM

jokinsers: interesting since i only received it on March 4, but...whatever... thanks anyway, Kenny.

Kenny: You are Welcome

???

And they wonder why I have a sneaky suspicion about depositing there. I just don't get them sometimes.  But, some of our LBB players have done well there and I'm all for giving a site a few chances to shine before passing judgement. 

I'm too worn out to protest, even.  Tomorrow is a new day and maybe I'll find somewhere where I didn't *already* claim the email they are about to send me next week.  LOL  8p

• Thanks 2

Well, maybe 123 Bingo Online did me wrong somehow, but I'm starting to forget about it.  I decided to go in and see if maybe they did anything with my balance.  I guess I have been more out of it than I thought with this sciatica pain.  I had over $75 in my combined balance - I didn't remember having anything there at all.  I guess I still have playthrough to make because I can't transfer any over to Treasure Island (yet).

I played slots.  First was the Makin' Bacon, and I won $62.50 on one spin, not even with a bonus.  Next I played Paparazzi, thinking I'd have the usual bad luck.  Hit 2 of the limo bonuses in a row, then the other bonus where you pick the best cover shots.  I was up almost to $150.

So I played Trolling for Treasure, got one bonus that wasn't so hot, then like 4 times got the scatter for 450 points and my balance is now at $200. 

I did look on Feb 20 and found this:  Bank: Deposit - CASH25 :olivia.  I guess that's the cash card they are talking about?  LOL  I am not sure really what it was (definitely not a cash deposit, though) but the cash card email was not from Feb 20th so maybe they mistakenly sent me two- still not something I'm happy with. 

But I had fun playing.  I don't want to jinx my luck so I'll come back to 123 Bingo Online again some other day and maybe I'll continue that lucky streak!

• Thanks 2

Nicely done there, hopefully that lucky streak will continue and you will manage to cash out a tidy sum at the end of it.

• Thanks 1

I just found a band called "Bingo Players".  They have some catchy tunes!  Not sure they are all about bingo, but what a name!

Today the band is playing in London, then they head to the US for a tour.  March 20 they'll be in Cancun, Mexico (for spring break?)

Anyone here ever heard/seen this band before?  According to Wikipedia....

Bingo Players is a prominent Dutch Dance and Electro House DJ and production duo, made up of Paul Bäumer and Maarten Hoogstraten. They are best known for their hit song "Cry (Just a Little)" which charted in the Netherlands, Belgium and the United Kingdom. The song samples "Piano In The Dark" By Brenda Russell, which was originally written by Scott Cutler, Brenda Russell and Jeff Hull. Bingo Players were ranked number 66 in DJ Mag's Top 100 DJs list for 2012.

In 2011, Bingo Players had an original hit called "Rattle"[1] that was a hit in Netherlands, France, Sweden and Denmark. Later on Bingo collaborated with Far★East Movement for a revamped "Get Up (Rattle)"[2] that became a number one song in the United Kingdom. This new version has become an even bigger hit for the band.

You can watch "Cry (Just a Little) on You Tube: 

Might be a good thing to do when you miss that huge win by ONE number!

• Thanks 3

They are pretty good. The Bingo Players has found some success and reached number 1. It's not surprising that a bingo player would reach the top ;)

• Thanks 1

I know the song since you can hear it on the radio stations here all the time, I didn't know who sings it.

Bingo Players, pretty cool. :D

• Thanks 1

Every morning when I drive to the office there is this song on the radio. Funny thing, last few months, it almost always starts on the same spot, just after i cross the bridge :D

Not my type of music, but it seems after so many times Ive heard it, Im starting to like it. And now I know who sings it :D

• Thanks 1

That happens to me all the time dr. I think I despise a song but then it's played over and over and once I start to like it they stop playing it. LOL

• Thanks 1