Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
lipstick

Do You Join Bingo Sites That Offer No Deposit Bonuses Only?

Do you only register at sites that offer a Free No Deposit Bonus to new players?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you only register at sites that offer a Free No Deposit Bonus to new players?

• They are the only sites i join
    • Sometimes but not always
    • I never join a site without a ND
    • It is never the deciding factor

Hiya LBB'ers,

How important are No Deposit Bingo Bonuses to you? Would you say that it is the deciding factor for joining a site or not?

Lips

• Thanks 6

Just because they don't offer a freebie doesn't mean I won't register and deposit. The reputation of the site, software, design and operators help me decide. A site like Jackpotjoy Bingo doesn't offer a NDB but I have spent a ton there.

on the other side of the coin, I always join bingo sites that offer no deposit bonuses. 

but I *might* join a site otherwise.  Don't think I have, though.

An awesome poll lips ;)

I voted for the second option. But I have to say that I do like to test the bingo sites first before making my deposit. And usually its on a free chip or sometimes i even play their free games.

but im also known for making a str8 forward deposit if LBB members have had a good experience.

Yes, I do join bingo sites with ND offers; but that doesn't mean that I will deposit there, I mean... in case I don't like it I won't. 

I'll definitely join the site if they're offering a no deposit bonus. There's absolutely no risk involved but it's usually not the deciding factor. I find the bonuses really helpful when I'm dealing with software that I'm unfamiliar with and really want to see if I like it.

A no deposit bonus (to me ) is not the be all and end all (although I would never turn one down).  It does help but I will also pick a site that has great feedback, great games and a varied choice of bingo rooms.  Some sites only have 3 bingo rooms and that really isn't enough for me.  I like lots of choice.

blue

Bonuses are not a deciding factor for me, Im far more interested to see a good game selection or good customer service. No deposit bonus is a very good way of testing the site in real play environment (and, well, maybe earning some money in the process :D ), seems that practice play experience differs sometimes from playing for real money.

I always join bingo sites that offer no deposit bonuses. 

But it also means something to me if I can play at the site of in the United States.

Because I often work in the United States.

Currently I play here: Link Removed

not always... withdrawing after claiming a bonus can sometimes be difficult... depends on wagering and so on...