Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
Shelli

123 Bingo No Deposit

i signed up a while ago to, but did you guys know that 123bingo, bingoflash and bingoknights are all part of the virtual group?

which immediatly brings me to the question if ANY of you have ever cashed out anything there?

would love to hear so

cheers

dirkemans... i rarely hear of bingo sites doing the dirty, but also i might add that i have not done extensive research on finding that out, there barely complaints around about not being paid period. Bingo sites are a little different, theres alot that have no playthrough requirements, and do tell you about mulitple accounts right away, so it does cut out all that stuff. Mostly too, not all but some are non-cashable on their trial and no deposit bonuses, so that also makes it alot easier.

i see thaat, and im no expert on bingo to say the least, however i dislike the virtual group, and even if this is  a legit operation, i want people that might have bad relationships/eperiences with that group to know where their money is going.

and im also curious if people were actually paid there..

xx

• Thanks 1

No dirkemans, i have not cashed-out i always play my freebies and deposits to 0.00. For 1 because i like to cash-out large wins (very), at this bingo site i have not had any big wins, (maybe around 200.00 or less) nor do i play regularly enough here and at the other 2 you stated it's the same. I barely log into Bingo Flash, just time to time.

• Thanks 1

Just got an email with a free scratch card today.....Watch your emails for it.

PMM

i used code: LBJ65 & got $40 so i was very shocked when i was able 2 claim promo code: BB50

i got $25!

• Thanks 1

i have not deposited here b4 & i have been able 2 claim 4 bonus codes. i think the network is the best when it comes to free bonuses.

just remember: if u dun succeed the 1st time wait awhile & claim code with anotha support  staff.

i have always been able 2 claim by second go.... so far (touch wood)

123 bingo

• Thanks 1

:) :)  Thank you tweeksta "LBJ65" worked for us. We got $40 and we are off to play bingo.  YIPPEEEEEE

Thank you, 

Diane and Denise

the twins.

We have been playing for a couple of years now and we have won quite a bit. Me and my twin sister are going to try the other code now. Wish us luck. thanks tweeksta

Diane and Denise

the twins

What if...

...Germany had won the World Cup and Hitler came from the dead to congratulate them?

Chew on this! And take 10 BBs for your thoughts!

In the chat room, or through a mail to chatmanager@123bingoonline.com , with the subject line: Chew on this!

Lips

My newsletter never has a scratch card.  My husband's always comes with one.  He never deposited there.  I did.  This shouldn't surprise me.

i have claimed codes: lbj65

bb50

wlbb10

old20

all without making 1 single deposit.  :D ;D

i have deposited @ sis site bingo knights abt 3x b4 wen their mastercard deposit was not powered by moneybookers who suck!!  >:( >:(

opened acc jus 2 deposit but i cant verify my credit card becoz they took a few bucks outta my acc & they wan me 2 tell them hw much usd it was but my acc showd it in aud.

otha option was 2 send them copy of bank statement showing my name, last 4 digits of my cc as well as the transaction made. ??? only problem is my bank statement does not show cc number. >:( it shows my account no. so im stuffed. :'(

final option was for them 2 send code 2 my add & i verify it which i did but all dat did was verify my address. >:( >:(

Finally had enough & jus pplied 4 a visa card instead. . . .. . . JUST 2 PLAY @ 123bingoonline coz i luv  :-*da gaming software & they got best bingo games & bonuses outta the sis sites  & also coz they r offering da biggest  :o welcome bonus i have eva seen so far!!!  :o A MASSIVE 1000% deposit bonus which u claim @ live support  :o

Good thing i jus got my new visa card in the mail yday.....too bad it was wen banks had closed so cant depo till mon.

OooHH!!! Best thing abt winning bingo there is wen i get 2 press bingo & it flashes green ;D hehe! :P :-*

Can't you use a money converter tool, there are tons of them if you google it.. and mathmatically convert the amount of AUD, to USD...and tell them how much it was?

Just a thought.

Good luck to you!

:-*

tweeksta, glad you like 123 bingo.. i love it to.. win win win some bingos..

have fun with that 1000% WOW!!!

i do hope you get your cards all straight, let us know how you are doing..

i have claimed codes: lbj65

bb50

wlbb10

old20

all without making 1 single deposit.  :D ;D

i have deposited @ sis site bingo knights abt 3x b4 wen their mastercard deposit was not powered by moneybookers who suck!!  >:( >:(

opened acc jus 2 deposit but i cant verify my credit card becoz they took a few bucks outta my acc & they wan me 2 tell them hw much usd it was but my acc showd it in aud.

otha option was 2 send them copy of bank statement showing my name, last 4 digits of my cc as well as the transaction made. ??? only problem is my bank statement does not show cc number. >:( it shows my account no. so im stuffed. :'(

final option was for them 2 send code 2 my add & i verify it which i did but all dat did was verify my address. >:( >:(

Finally had enough & jus pplied 4 a visa card instead. . . .. . . JUST 2 PLAY @ 123bingoonline coz i luv  :-*da gaming software & they got best bingo games & bonuses outta the sis sites  & also coz they r offering da biggest  :o welcome bonus i have eva seen so far!!!   :o A MASSIVE 1000% deposit bonus which u claim @ live support  :o

Good thing i jus got my new visa card in the mail yday.....too bad it was wen banks had closed so cant depo till mon.

OooHH!!! Best thing abt winning bingo there is wen i get 2 press bingo & it flashes green ;D hehe! :P :-*

How did u get the bonus? I try 2 times and had 2 different support person and both told me i can not get the bonus cuz i already got one which was the sign up bonus.

i claimed all of them between da hrs of around 11pm - 3am west australian time.

if i dun succeed 1st time i wait a few days then try again with anotha person.

i got them from viky & jon so if u get them ur very likely 2 get it...

i got it no hassles at all.

if u see doreen close da screen QUICK!! hehe! very hard 2 get off her.

good luck!!

• Thanks 1

Tweeksta i like your style thats what i always say keep trying..

You will find some in livechat will be more generous, some give no problems just toss it to you, others can be less and give you a hard time

Thank you for that information i know to avoid doreen lol