Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
matrix2021

Session Bingo?

Hi all,

I'm new here and just got a quick question about bingo sites in general.

Does anyone know if any sites offer 'Session' Bingo - where you would pay £10 for a set of books (like you would if you were to go to a proper bingo hall).  I've joined a fair few over the years but dont think I've ever came across a site that has offered anything like this (I'm not sure if it exists anywhere) but I just feel something like it would be more value for money :D

Cheers in advance!

• Thanks 1

Hi Matrix2012 !!

A VERY WARM WELCOME TO LCB!! :-* 

I do know that "Crown/Nation/Deal or no Deal/Tea and bingo" which are with  "Virtue fusion", offer session bingo daily at 4pm & 7pm gmt time which is 11am & 2pm est time. Costs are 20p/card, 5 games prize starts at 15 GBp's/3 line games 90 ball. If i find more i will let you know. Hope this helps ya and i wish you the best of luck $$.

4Grace. XX00 ;D

• Thanks 1

Hi matrix,

Grace gave some great suggestions. I can't think of any others at the moment but I often find that when I'm playing the penny bingo games or games with low card costs it works out about the same.

Good question and good luck to you!

I haven't run across any session games other than a session 'theme' at New Bingo Billy.  The sessions run a particular number of games or price per game with a set amount of cards.  Some sessions are invite only.

Let us know if you come across any like you are talking about where you put down money for a session and play all games in the session.

Oh, Amigo bingo's team bingo you pay for the session of games that consist of the team session- so it's like buying one price for all of the games in that way.

• Thanks 1