Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
lipstick

$50 Million Mega Millions Lottery Winner!

Buy your lottery tickets for any lotto throughout the world at Lottery Master.

You might just be the next big winner like this lucky guy who recently won:

A 55-year-old Thomasville construction worker won the $50 million Mega Millions lottery jackpot.

"Honey, we won the lotto!" That's what Zippy Vonier, 55, announced to his wife Wednesday morning after discovering that he won $50 million.

"My wife was brushing her teeth, and I told her to come in and sit down," said Vonier, a Thomasville, Georgia resident. "She was just kind of shocked."

• Thanks 3

Kind of shocked? He would've had to scoop me up off the floor. What an awesome win. It would be so cool if one of our own won a big lotto jackpot.

now this is something to get you playing the lottery :)

do any of you guys play? and if so, do you use a strategy or you just pick lucky numbers?

I think i would of swallowed my tooth brush if i was his wife!

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

now this is something to get you playing the lottery :)

do any of you guys play? and if so, do you use a strategy or you just pick lucky numbers?

I don't play the lottery and the few times I have I go with a quick pick and receive random numbers. I used to buy the occasional scratch ticket but never had much luck. I know some that have had fabulous luck though and even won thousands on scratchies.

What an amazing win, I have no idea what would I do with that money, in case I survive an initial heart attack.

I don't play the lottery, for that reason; I'm afraid I wouldn't survive that heart attack when I win. :)