Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Feelin froggy

YOLO!

So bingo players in a Louisville, Kentucky bingo hall were given an interesting show recently.

A man identified as Deharra Waters got drunk and ran through the bingo hall with his pants down yelling "bingo".

I'm not sure if he actually had bingo but I am sure that he was arrested and charged with alcohol intoxication and indecent exposure.

Waters had the letters YOLO tattooed on his knuckles.

YOLO = You Only Live Once

This happened in the final days of 2013 so it was definitely an interesting way to ring in 2014!

YOLO LBB'ers!

• Thanks 2

LMAO  What a great story Froggy.  Thank you for brightening up a dull, wet and windy day.  I had this lovely vision of all the old ladies giggling or looking in horror but secretly enjoying the spectacle. 

YOLO - a good one to remember.

• Thanks 1

LOL The story is surely funny though I found that YOLO thing really annoying, as if people need an excuse to live their lives the best way they can.

• Thanks 1

Yeah definitely fried-eggs. Hey I only have one life to live so I think I'll take my pants off and run screaming through a bingo hall. YOLO y'all!