Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
tweeksta

livebingonetwork & winnersbingonetwork now sharing rooms

i noticed that WBN sites such as eat sleep bingo are now sharing the same bingo rooms as LBN sites such as bobs bingo and landmark bingo.

went to live help and asked them abt this new merge and was told 'They are the affiliate site of LiveBingoNetwork hence players registered on those sites have access to bingo rooms on LBN sites.'

no wonder why the bingo jackpots where so big now $$

i just checked out the big ben room and its jackpot  £150 with 146 players... dats alot of players to me :`o

• Thanks 2

Well, bigger pots are better, but that's still a *load of players. I wonder what's going on with the bonuses, can you get them on both sites...

Thats nothing compared to a site like Mecca Bingo and others where there are 300+ roomies. Hmmm, I looked through the terms and I don't see any rules about one account per site or anything regarding bonus limitations but then again that doesn't always matter.

its not one account per site, its one account per network.

these 2 networks no longer accept players from australia but existing players from australia can still login and play.

from past experience, im pretty sure that australians will soon be banned altogether from playing at these networks.

i wonder if any other country is in same position as australia