Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
paulmakiu

frozen gifts bingo blitz apps

ive been sent 4 items in 1774 bingo room and there frozen in apps page ive tryed accepting them but all it does is takes me to bb room and nothing happens what can i do

ive been sent 4 items in 1774 bingo room and there frozen in apps page ive tryed accepting them but all it does is takes me to bb room and nothing happens what can i do

oh god, this is second post about facebook game..

this isnt forums for facebook fun games..and i dont think that any1 care about it...

Anything bingo related is fine to post paulmakiu and welcome to the forum by the way. Sorry that I can't be of more assistance on your issue. Isn't there help or a contact for the app?

at all, he talk about facebook bingo blitz tech problems, and i dont think this is place for something like that..and im sure people in legal ages understand what is this place (not facebook fun games support  site) and will never post something like that.. thats why i think its just a kid who isnt in right place..