Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
hisslv4ever

Bingo Hall No Deposit

L25BHL is supposed to be good for $25 prob have to go to chat i havent tried it hope it works...i also got an email with code A10BHL for $10 havent used that one either..i did use the one in my previous post and actually got it...good luck

• Thanks 3

got this new code in my email today DOUBLE30MBHL have to go to chat to redeem ugh... havent tried it yet i really hate having to go thru live help for bonuses.. usually i get the code is only for noobs or some other reason i dont get it and do i want to deposit....but i did get the last one so maybe ill try this one too...bugs the crap out of me when they send me codes they know i dont "qualify" for

• Thanks 1

25ABHL is for $25 give code to chat to play new sugar rush valentines day edition....i cant even play the new slot games they wont work on my laptop

• Thanks 1

I just log in today and got  $25 free bonus.

I lost it all and go to Live Help and said the code:

EASTERBONUS

and get more  $50 free bonus.

• Thanks 1

Check your emails for the Guess The Game challenge and receive a $25 chip free!

game.jpg

Can you guess what this game is?  8'| Just follow the link from your email to make your guess.

The game is:

Forest Frenzy

Anyone know why I can not get into the site,I get an error.We cannot accept customers from your jurisdiction.I have been playing there for years.

I have been playing there for years and just started getting this message this week,We cannot accept customers from your jurisdiction. If you believe this is in error, please contact us via e-mail ( support@bingohall.ag ).I was never informed that they stopped taking USA,as when I joined they did.When was change made.