Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
Zuga

Bingo Blog

Guest Tony Trader

Awesome blog lips.

I see someone loves her bingo!!!!

Tony

That is a terrific Blog Lips... Made me laugh out loud...

Whats even more....It makes me want to give Bingo another try... :D :D.

PMM

Guest Tony Trader

Another great blog lips,

Look at it this way, if you don't win at bingo, you may win at love.

Did he ride into the bingo room on a white horse? wink

Tony

Going….Gone….Gone….Gone!

Have I gone mad…..well some may think so! Have I gone fishing…..i would love to fish! I have solved many a mystery as I drift out to sea getting the catch of day..... read more

I'm going going going to GONE BINGO myself Lips.. 

Thanks for the blog. I like that free $20 they offer. If I hit the bigtime, I'll let you know.  :)

PMM

Guest Tony Trader

So the big one got away today. There's always another game right around the corner lips. Keep your chin up and those great blogs coming.

Tony

Lipppppppppppppppps, I noticed in your Exotic Bingo blog you received $15 free, that is GREAT.  I thought they only gave $10 :( just like their sister sites.  Keep the great blogs coming!  ;)

I can hear Sinatra croon it now!!!

If Sinatra was playing bingo at Bingo All The Way.......s is what he would he would be crooningWhen somebody bingos its not bingo unless you bingoall the wayyy! What more could I ask for but to hear The Chairman of the Board singing that while I dance in my seat daubing my cards! .... read more

Thanks to SLOT JUNKIE and her post regarding the code VAMPIRE I was able to collect $25 free! WOOOO HOOOO I wonder if I love BestDamnBingo because of their name or is it the fact that I registered my account the DAY they opened....read more

Guest Tony Trader

Lips, your blogs just keep us coming back for more.

Keep dabbing away!!!!

Tony

Guest Tony Trader

I was talking about the Sinatra blog, i should have quoted it.

Tony

North of the Border…..

Waking up at dawns early light, I’m feeling like a road trip. Away from the hussle and bussle of the city....no crowds….no friends….just me and my cup of jo this morn. Not knowing where the road will take me, I pull in the drive thru for a breakfast sandwhich. One canadian bacon and egg english muffin please….canadian bacon? That’s it…….i’m heading north of the border to ...read more

Lipppppppppppppppps, I noticed in your Exotic Bingo blog you received $15 free, that is GREAT.  I thought they only gave $10 :( just like their sister sites.  Keep the great blogs coming!  ;)

Its the strangest thing Shell......and thanks for pointing it out!! I did in fact get $15...i even went back to ck my ss. I took it after the first purchase of cards!! Don't know if it was a one day special or not!

Lips