Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
Feelin froggy

Bingo Betty Says...

Hi LBB'ers!

We were informed of a new list of restricted countries for the following 6 bingo brands: Bingo for Money, Bingo Hall, Bingo Canada, Instant Bingo, South Beach Bingo and Vic's Bingo.

New registrations no longer accepted from players in Netherlands and UK.

Restricted Countries:

Afghanistan, Guinea-Bissau, Somalia, Haiti, Angola, Hong Kong, Sudan, Iran, Syria, Burundi, Iraq, Tajikistan, Cambodia, Israel, Turkey, Chad, Libya, Turkmenistan, Chinese Taipei, Congo Republic, Monaco, Democratic Republic of Congo, Myanmar, Uzbekistan, Eritrea, Venezuela, North Korea, Yemen, Philippines,  Zimbabwe, Singapore, Bulgaria, Greece, Romania, Denmark, Ukraine, Russia.

• Thanks 1

Hello Bingo Balls!

Some of you may have noticed a new brand listed here on LBB for players in US and Canada. Bingo Fun House also accepts Bitcoin but there is one major issue I wanted to share with you. Please note that there is a 2 week hold on withdrawals. So in this case, it means that you must wait two weeks after your deposit before you can cashout. Not just your 1st deposit but every one you make. This also applies to bonus claims.  :-pp

Just a key piece of information for you before you consider making a deposit here.

• Thanks 2

Hi LBB'ers,

If you like to play lottery online, one of the newer sites listed here on LBB has made some improvements.

Jackpot.com now supports the Portuguese language and new lotteries are available including Oz Lotto, Oz Powerball and the French Lotto.

Good luck!

• Thanks 2

Hi bingo balls!

One of the UK's most popular bingo sites Fabulous Bingo has undergone a full makeover with a new welcome bonus to match.

Not long ago, the site made the switch from the Gamesys platform to Playtech's Virtue Fusion.

More info on the new look here.

• Thanks 2

Hi LBB'ers!

We've got some exciting news for you. US-friendly Bingo Sky has changed its name as of today. Now known as BingoSpirit, the site is still owned and operated by Vista Gaming and accepts American players along with sisters CyberBingo and Bingo Fest.

They decided it was time for a change after 13 years online. More information in the news here.

• Thanks 2

Bingo Betty is very interesting. I know I am late for this opportunity but in case if there are more updates like this, then do let me know.

I am very excited if I will get any offer like this!!!!  :)

Hi LBB'ers,

bgo Bingo recently started accepting Australian players after a period of restricting them. Due to the ban on online gambling in the country, Aussies are no longer able to play there as of Sunday, 10 September 2017.

• Thanks 2