Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
Feelin froggy

Closed - Bingo Hall Exclusive LBB Slot Tournament!

Hi LBB'ers!

It's time to spin til you win at Bingo Hall!

Great American Feast Slot Tournament

Register here

Starts: February 23rd

Ends: February 29th 12am EST

Cash prizes will be awarded to top three wagerers on Douguie's Delights.

1st: $200 Cash

2nd: $150 Cash

3rd: $100 Cash

2mpn7nr.jpg

You will receive a $50 Free Bonus (non-cashable for sign-ups) to take part in the tournament automatically if you are a new Sign-Up or your last transaction was a deposit rather than a bonus.

No multiple bonuses in a row granted, if your last transaction was a free bonus, please make a deposit before receiving the free bonus.

* All players must complete their profile information prior to receiving the $50 bonus. Players with incomplete or fake profile information will be disqualified from the tournament.

* The $50 free bonus can be played on all games, but only the wagers on Douguie's Delights slot count towards the tournament.

* Players who are not eligible to receive a free chip due to bonus abuse or multiple accounts, will have their participation in the tournament declined.

The bonus should be automatic but if you have not received it contact LiveChat with code: 50FEAST

Winners will be announced on March 1st.

Standard withdrawal terms and conditions apply.

Post your Bingo Hall user name here when you register to ensure that the winners are registered LBB'ers!  ;)

Good luck!

• Thanks 12

fantastic tournament. LBB'ers make sure not to miss out!

• Thanks 1

since bingo Hall is  part of a network , can I still enter through one of there sister sites or does it have to be Bingo Hall that I enter from ?  thanks  am not sure if I registered through LBB for bingo hall years ago but am sure I did for vic's and instant bingo .

Hi shirlsplay,

The tournament is only through Bingo Hall. If you are already registered there, just follow the link and log in under tournament details at the bottom where it says "CLICK HERE TO LOGIN" to see if you receive the bonus. It should immediate and automatic.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for exclusive tournament LBB, I registered and got the bonus of $ 50.00 Good luck to all!

My username Bingo Hall: Advoghado

The announcement of the winners is on February 30?  ???

• Thanks 1

The results are in!

The cash prize winners are...

europa99 - $200

ccljohnson84 - $150

angelalways - $100

I am told that Bingo Hall will add the prizes to your accounts shortly.

Everyone else will receive a consolation prize in the form of a 600% Deposit Match Bonus just for taking part in the tournament.

I hope you enjoyed playing and congratulations to the winners!

• Thanks 2

Congrats!  $$ $$ $$ I hope my name will be on that list on the next tournament  8)

• Thanks 1