Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Feelin froggy

New Look for tombola - what do you think?

Hi LBB'ers!

Do we have any tombola players?

They've launched a new and simpler design. The Welcome Bonus remains the same offering new sign-ups £20 free when you deposit £10.

Unfortunately, they only accept players from the UK. They boast £7 million won every week and considering they don't have players from other countries to boost ticket sales, the prize pots manage to climb high. Another plus is that the players have fewer roomies to compete against in the bingo rooms  ;)

I don't think I registered when I was in the UK ( I was a Gala/Mecca/Jackpotjoy girl) but I'd love to hear from tombola players to see what you think about the games, promotions and the site in general. Also, how does it compare to Gala/Mecca/JPJ?

Here's the new homepage.

eg4j8g.jpg

• Thanks 1

They've launched a new feature called the Time Keeper.

If you're a registered player, login or check your emails to see how it works.

Time Keeper allows you to set a timer so that you can be notified of your time spent playing games.

It’s quick and easy, simply head to Play Responsibly in My Account, select how often you would like to receive a time alert, either 1, 2 or 3 hours and confirm.

Once activated you will receive a notification when your selected time period has elapsed, from here you can choose one of the following options:

• Continue playing

• View transaction history

• Close your game

v5d9mq.jpg