Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Feelin froggy

Closed - July 2016 LBB BinGo Contest

Hi Bingo Balls!

Pokémon Go is all the rage and even I am obsessed with catching ‘em all. Each Pokémon has a special skill so I thought it would be fun to put a bingo twist on things and make a little game of our own called LBB BinGo for this month’s contest.

anbwq1.jpg

Instructions:

1. Choose a bingo site from LBB. Our list of Bingo Rooms is available here. Each site may be used only once during this contest so make sure another member hasn't posted it before you.

2. Put on your creative thinking caps and make up your very own unique Pokémon name for one we may find there.

3. Describe your Pokémon’s special skill(s).

NO IMAGE REQUIRED.

You will name your very own Pokemon found at a bingo site and describe its special bingo or site related powers. Again, you are not required to create an image.

For example, this is Jynx, a real Pokémon that I caught with the Pokemon Go app. Her powers are Frost Breath and Draining Kiss.

1z2hm2r.jpg

NOTE: YOU MUST NOT USE REAL POKEMON NAMES. MAKE UP YOUR OWN FOR A CHANCE TO WIN.

So your contest entry would look something like this:

90ballasaur may be seen lurking around Mecca Bingo.

Special power: Automatically awards progressive jackpot when player bingos on a double number.

The most creative members will win a share of the $150 prize pool.

$150 LCB Chips – 5 Winners

1st Place: $50

2nd Place: $40

3rd Place: $25

4th Place: $20

5th Place: $15

Entries: Must incorporate a bingo site listed on LBB. Sites may only be used once during the contest.

Contest start date: Wednesday, June 20, 2016

Contest end date: 11:59pm EST Sunday, July 31, 2016

Contest entries: Each member may enter only once for the duration of the contest period. Multiple entries will not be counted and will disqualify you from the contest.

Eligibility: Participants must have been registered on the LBB forum for at least 1 month prior to the contest start date. So you must have joined on or before June 20, 2016 in order to take part in this month’s contest.

LCB Shop Chips: May only be redeemed in the LCB Shop here.

Any member found to have more than one account to enter the contest will be disqualified. All replies that do not meet the requirements will not be considered.

LBB has the right to makes changes to or end this contest at any time.

Winners will be announced on Monday, August 1, 2016.

Good luck!

• Thanks 9

OMG !!!  this sounds sooooo fun.  ok am off to put on my thinking cap and do a little research cause am not sure what pokemon is .  :)

• Thanks 1

BingKko  has been spotted hanging out at Vic's Bingo near the  Nova room

Special powers are  that if you are waiting for B1 or O75 you automatically get bingo and if you bingo on N44 you get tripled the prize amount.

Hope i did this right and thank you for such a fun contest. 

Good luck everyone.  :)

• Thanks 1

u can find PurrCat lounging around kitty bingo

powers: automatically awards players 10 free spins when player bingos on  no.21

kitty.png.8012c8c95ad1a573ee378f14db1a1bd1.png

• Thanks 1

I caught my Matsinggo  at BingoChimp

He is great howler and will yell BINGO for you whenever you get a bingo.

Great to "hang" around with and can evolve to Machimpanzee when you get a bingo within 25 balls or less . Bananas not included, though so better stuck up on it .  LOL LOL

1monkey.thumb.jpg.1808aab07bcac60e88565cb34b01bb5c.jpg

• Thanks 1

Sparkling Bingo have a hidden secret, there is StarWinachu with Psychic skills,it helps you to get bingo, here is a card which I create so you can see it and search look a like from Sparkling Bingo site  :-*

StarWinachu.jpg.4fcd0ef0a4eb18e2caa3cf0930b2e44b.jpg

• Thanks 2

Oh, my you folks are so very creative. I don't have a creative bone to my body and would never be able to think up things like you:) GL to all of you who enter ;D

• Thanks 2

give it a go guys... no entry is stupid and you will stand a chance to win one of the prizes.

good luck all :)

• Thanks 3

Cannot believe I hauled my 3rd grade grandson in the comfort of a bicycle trailer so he could play Pokemon Go in 95 degree weather. He was doing Pokemon Stops to get more Pokemon balls, he was getting into Pokemon Battles to level up, and of course he was catching Pokémon's during our bike ride. It was so cute. We were heading towards Dairy Queen and the Pokemon Go game said, Here Comes The Queen.

Did you know Pokemon originally was called Pocket Monsters then was shortened to Pokemon?

• Thanks 1

Sounds like you had a fun day out LOL Ask your grandson what his rarest Pokemon is. I forgot all about the Pocket Monsters thing, thanks for the reminder. 

• Thanks 1

Outbluenicorn's have been seen changing colors at Bingo Mania.

Special Power: Whenever Outbluenicorn has an out playing bingo

it alternates from blue to another color to let you know you are

about to Bingo!

Outbluenicorn.thumb.jpg.de1a821d5801f5bce972a5b5adb45309.jpg

BonusBuck will bring you great luck.  This Pokémon can be found lounging around at Bingo for Money.  Once captured his special powers will award you $100 every time B13 is called.  After getting lucky 5 times his special power morphs X5 giving a one time bonus of $500 when B13 is called!

• Thanks 1

Spark-e-monicon

He can make anything normal and blasé fun and loony!!!

You'll find him at Bingo Mania!

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.f2254bac8bc9cac04627e6841f5c2bb9.jpg

• Thanks 1

Sounds like you had a fun day out LOL Ask your grandson what his rarest Pokemon is. I forgot all about the Pocket Monsters thing, thanks for the reminder.

My grandson said his rarest Pokemon is Haunter.

• Thanks 1

lucky ducky is thought to be a myth Legend has it that if you're ever fortunate enough to catch a glimpse of this rare Bingo type Pokemon it will sing a song that works all the fall f**

• Thanks 1

sorry my kid got ahold of my phone LOL I was saying that the song it's sings wills all the following games you play into your favor and as Legend has it every game played after this encounter somehow put the odds in your favor although not many people that claim to have seen this magical creature or left to tell this Tale rumor has it that under the Twilight of a rare blood moon you just may find it lurking around 123 bingo

• Thanks 1

We have some very creative people around here! LOL

I just wanted to remind everyone to check the bingo sites that other members have already included in their posts. Each site may be used only once and repeats are disqualified :(

At Cyberbingo if you are extremely fortunate you will find the rare Pokemon named okinmon.

Special powers include the ability to give you all your favorite numbers on your cards every time you play and the power to see which of your roomies are close to bingo.

A great catch!

• Thanks 1

My name is Ballerina, and you can find me dancing across Amigo Bingo. My special power is the ability to twirl across the board and fill in missing numbers needed to win.

• Thanks 1

the contest is nearly over LCB'ers so chop chop :)

• Thanks 1

Damn, I missed it! I had a pokemon idea bouncing around my head the entire month... my sister insisted I do a Lucky Troll Pokemon since all the Bingo Halls we frequent are full of those things! :)

Anyhow, good luck to all of you who entered... Next month's contest will not be so easy, cause I am coming back hard! :) LOL Just teasing... I guess  I am Feeling Froggy, tonight!

{{JENNA LEAPS OFF THE PAGE}}  ;) 

• Thanks 1