Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
steppek

Old bingo-site

I was surprise when I click on the Bingo-forum at LCB, because it was the old version and I couldn`t log in as normal, with my username and password.(???).

In stead I had to log in with my Facebook-profil.. Very strange.

Hope you got it fixed ,I lose my passwords sometimes and once in awhile an old site I go to after a long time says I no longer exsist.

Hi guys,

If you click on the bingo forum from LCB, it will direct you to here, to LBB, which has not yet been updated with a new design. There can sometimes be some login issues for some members requiring them to sign up to both LCB and LBB with the same username. Seems like you're all good now. Is that what you meant?

• Thanks 1

logins work on all network sites. However if you by any chance logged in with one of the social media accounts, which happens to have different email than your email we have on file , then it would create a totally new account.

If thats the case let us know ( PM us your emails ) and we can merge your accounts.

• Thanks 1