Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
Shelli

Daily Horoscope and Lucky Numbers!

~~ Horoscopes for Sunday ~ 01/31/2010 ~~

Aries - March 21 - April 20

You need to make changes that will raise your self esteem, such as a new hairstyle or a new image.  Try to understand their point of view.  You mustn't take on other people's responsibilities or you may find yourself irritable and exhausted.  My destiny reading indicates new directions for you today and the numerology chart has luck in your favor today.  The Seven of Swords - Running away will not solve your problems today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 62 - 63 - 7 - 79 - 91 - 8 - 4

Taurus - April 21 - May 20

Efforts made to improve yourself will turn out to your satisfaction.  Don't get talked into get rich quick schemes.  Don't let peers distract you or push their work your way. The sword of destiny cuts both ways and supernatural powers are working in your favor today.  The Three of Pentacles - You can go father than you expect today. 

Daily Lucky Numbers - 89 - 35 - 13 - 48 - 73 - 46 - 98

Gemini - May 21 - June 21

Someone left a real mess for you to sift through.  This will be a good day for research and for sitting down with some good, informative reading material.  Take care of your own responsibilities before you help others.  My destiny reading indicates new directions for you today and the forces of the mystics will change your fortunes today.  The Nine of Cups - You will get what you want today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 45 - 53 - 94 - 52 - 41 - 96 - 76

Cancer - June 22 - July 22

Be prepared to take care of the issues at hand.  Finish off old projects before starting something new.  You can bet that someone in a higher position is watching to see how busy you are.  The sisters of fate will smile kindly upon you today and the good luck symbols speak of better luck today.  Death - You will be going through some changes today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 61 - 72 - 70 - 15 - 4 - 18 - 89

Leo - July 23 -August 22

This day was meant for love.  Make creative changes to your residence.  Try to take care of the needs of those you love.  The distance may make you both appreciate each other more.  A simple twist of fate cannot be avoided today and mystical forces will bring you luck today.  The Nine of Wands - If at first you do not succeed try try again.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 82 - 97 - 60 - 86 - 61 - 3 - 70

Virgo - August 23 - September 22

Your stability will aid you in getting support from your fellow workers.  You could experience unusual circumstances and meet eccentric individuals.  You will find that you can work progressively at improving yourself today.  The scion of fate will guide you today and your hidden supernatural abilities could change your luck today.  he Eight of Cups - The facts could become apparent today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 82 - 33 - 20 - 51 - 2 - 27 - 90

Libra - September 23 - October 22

You will be quite excitable today.  First find out if they're married.  You may have difficulty trying to get your mate to understand your position.  Your financial destiny will become apparent today and your fortunes could improve today.  The Four of Cups - Do not forget to count your blessings today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 48 - 40 - 41 - 12 - 17 - 2 - 63

Scorpio - October 23 - November 21

Don't be too eager to buy things for those who really don't deserve it.  You can make personal changes that will enhance your appearance and bring about greater social activity.  Opportunities to upgrade your living standards will come through your lover or through joint financial investments.  The scions of fate will protect you today and supernatural powers are working to improve your luck today.  The Five of Swords - You might feel you are living in a bad world today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 35 - 59 - 2 - 94 - 16 - 96 - 4

Sagittarius - November 22 - December 20

Pamper yourself for a change.  Don't consume more than necessary.  You should try to elaborate on an idea you have regarding a product or service for the home.  You will find your fate today and the magic touch will bring you luck today.  The Two of Swords - Today is a good day to stop waiting and act.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 32 - 79 - 8 - 4 - 64 - 45 - 5

Capricorn - December 21 - January 19

A female colleague may cause problems for you.  All your energy should be directed into moneymaking opportunities.  Either way, you're up for a passionate encounter with someone special.  You cannot avoid the twists and turns of fate today and the magic touch could bring you luck today.  The Three of Pentacles - Your job skills will be appreciated today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 5 - 44 - 15 - 27 - 76 - 51 - 73

Aquarius - January 20 - February 18

Speak of your future goals, intentions, and commitments.  Unique forms of entertainment could capture your attention and bring about a romantic interest. Changes regarding family members will set you off.  Your financial destiny will become apparent today and intense paranormal activities are working to increase your fortunes today.  The Seven of Swords - You can keep secrets from others but not from yourself.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 66 - 56 - 84 - 28 - 2 - 51 - 19

Pisces - February 19 - March 20

Don't be too eager to start any debates.  Spend time getting to know each other. Don't let your health suffer because of worry.  Talk to someone you trust.  Tempting fate is not a good idea today and A paranormal experience could improve your fortunes today.  Wheel of Fortune - A twist of fate could surprise you today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 11 - 4 - 43 - 14 - 54 - 76 - 46

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

Interesting reading for me today....

Thanks as always Mystic Shelli...

PMM

I think this means I am gonna WIN BIG!!

"Your financial destiny will become apparent today" 

WOO HOO

Mine says, if at first you don't succeed, try, try again.. That is the part I have to work on without feeling discouraged.. ???

I have no mate..

You may not have no mate but you have me...heh heh heh!!! :-* :-* :-* hey, who needs a mate if we can have each other... :P

In the absence of Mystic Shelli, she has sent me her crystal ball and asked me to do your horoscope reading for today.

~~ Horoscopes for Monday ~ 02/01/2010 ~~

Anger may cause you grief; control your temper and try to sit back and calm down. Be prudent and don't be led down the garden path. Don't turn down an invitation or a challenge that could enhance your chances of meeting someone special. General zodiac symbols for today have delivered the prediction of an astrology love match with Sagittarius The Archer.  Judgement - You have the ability to make a difference today. Daily Lucky Numbers - 19 - 58 - 27 - 52 - 75 - 81 - 65

Children may be difficult to deal with. Don't get involved in uncertain financial ventures. Romance appears. Don't avoid your true feelings. Cosmic signs of the zodiac for today have supported the prediction of an astrology compatibility with Cancer The Crab.  The karma symbol of the celestial dream denotes a karmic path to better fortunes is easy to see.  The fortune teller speaks of better luck today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 81 - 29 - 92 - 60 - 96 - 50 - 95

You will be in an overly generous mood today. You can gain approval, get kudos, and ask for help if you put a little heart into your speech or request. Look into alternate means of supporting your financial burdens. Selective zodiac symbols for today have conceded the prediction of an astrology sign of compatibilty with Capricorn The Goat.  Your hidden supernatural abilities could change your luck today.  The Queen of Cups - You psychic senses are strong today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 34 - 72 - 12 - 36 - 78 - 49 - 94

Get help setting up a reasonable budget. Look into ways of making extra cash. You will do best to entertain those you wish to close deals with. Don't get involved in other people's problems.  Your horoscope signs for today have verified the prediction of a zodiac match with Libra The Scales.  Your karma report of the celestial mechanic heralds a karmic consequence will be encountered today.  The Emperor - The next direction you take is up to you.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 29 - 51 - 11 - 65 - 48 - 82 - 72.

Leo - July 23 -August 22

Get involved in creative groups. You can make money if you're willing to push your ideas on those in a position to support your efforts. You are best to get out of the house today.  Worldly astrology charts for today have furnished the prediction of a zodiac compatibility with Libra The Scales.  Supernatural powers are working to bring you luck today.  The Three of Pentacles - Teamwork will win the day.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 33 - 77 - 64 - 76 - 63 - 52 - 87

It won't take much to upset your lover. Try to put your money away for a rainy day. Believe in yourself and so will those who count.  Cosmic signs of the zodiac for today have supported the prediction of a horoscope love match with Gemini The Twins.  Intense paranormal activities are working to bring you luck today.  The Eight of Cups - This is a good day for spiritual discovery.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 73 - 24 - 26 - 44 - 25 - 28 - 82

Don't let coworkers interfere with your objectives. Hard work will not go unnoticed. Don't hesitate to look for alternatives that will enable you to raise the kind of donations you need to do the job right.  Selective astrology divinations for today have relinquished the prediction of an astrology sign of compatibilty with Scorpio The Scorpion.  A supernatural phenomenon could increase your luck today.  The Five of Pentacles - You may feel as though you are all alone today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 8 - 33 - 40 - 17 - 97 - 57 - 67

Your creative imagination will help you in coming up with unique ideas. You should avoid getting involved in the personal problems of colleagues. Get busy doing all those things at home that you have been putting off for so long.  Summary astrological signs for today have verified the prediction of a horoscope sign of compatibilty with Leo The Lion.  A magic number can change your luck today.  Wheel of Fortune - Trust your luck or your luck will not trust you.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 68 - 14 - 55 - 39 - 89 - 13 - 37.

Stick to your own projects and by the end of the day you'll shine. Romance will be on your mind, and chances for ideal connections are in the works. Be careful how you deal with colleagues.  Summary astrology divinations for today have granted the prediction of a horoscope love match with Taurus The Bull.  Paranormal events are working to bring you luck today.  The Page of Pentacles - Put your plans into effect today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 39 - 16 - 56 - 44 - 52 - 76 - 14

You could be disillusioned if you let relative in on your emotional thoughts. Visit someone who hasn't been feeling well lately. Spend time with youngsters today.  Selective signs of the zodiac for today have avowed the prediction of an astrology sign of compatibilty with Sagittarius The Archer.  Good fortune is yours today.  The Seven of Pentacles - You may want to check your direction in life today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 95 - 82 - 31 - 14 - 60 - 81 - 47

You will feel better about yourself and you may also meet potential lovers. Get involved in the activities of children. They will teach you far more than you expect. Someone you care about may not be too well.  Global signs of the zodiac for today have yielded the prediction of a zodiac sign of compatibility with Aquarius The Water Carrier.  The fortune teller speaks of mystic forces today.  The High Priestess - Secrets will be revealed to you today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 47 - 45 - 4 - 46 - 24 - 78 - 50

Be discreet and don't reveal any personal information. Don't lend or borrow money or belongings. You will have an interest in foreigners and their cultures.  Sensitive horoscope signs for today have sustained the prediction of a horoscope sign of compatibilty with Cancer The Crab.  The luck symbols speak of better luck today.  The Three of Cups - This is a good day to meet new people.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 53 - 20 - 21 - 93 - 85 - 17 - 2

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

Thanks Blue for filling in for Mystic Shelli.  You know we all need our readings each day. ;) ;)

PMM

Thanks Blue for filling in for Mystic Shelli.  You know we all need our readings each day. ;) ;)

PMM

Absolutely Pam!  It wouldn't be right if we didn't have our reading.  However, I think I included the "love" reading which Mystic Shelli doesn't  I won't include it tomorrow.  I will be sending the crystal ball back to Shelli ready to use on Wednesday.  ;D

blue

Get involved in creative groups. You can make money if you're willing to push your ideas on those in a position to support your efforts

:o Holly Molly...I happened to just joined one of the creative group a few days ago and I have been trying to start own my business...I have been pushing so hard for it to work with nothing but my ideas and hand skills...wow!!!

Thanks, Blue for the reading. You are so good to us. :-*

Thanks wnanhee; you are very kind.

That's pretty "spooky" with the creative groups.  I wish you big success with everything that you do.

blue

• Thanks 1

Blue!

I have known you for  little over a year now...ever since I became part of the family, you and many other great people  have shown me so much! You are a very wise with your words that make many people especially  me, feel so comfortable to post opinions even with my language barrier...your kindness shows what kind of person you are even with just simple words. You are like a mother hen...a person who cares for the needs of others.  You are always on top of everything. I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate what you do in here. Thank you so much for being who you are.

• Thanks 1

Selective astrology divinations for today have relinquished the prediction of an astrology sign of compatibilty with Scorpio The Scorpion

I dont know about this Blue... true they are compatible with Librans, i just find them to be too... easy.. though they can pack a lifetime sting! I try and stay away from them lol

Thank You So kindly Blue, I agree whole heartedly with wnanhee, your kindness, knowledge, and that motherly affect, we are graced with your presence, please beleive us when we tell you this.

• Thanks 2

Thank you Imagin for your kind words too.  I feel like  a mother hen (in a very good way). 

blue

~~ Horoscopes for Tuesday ~ 02/02/2010 ~~

Your romantic inclination should lead to a committed relationship. Be aware that you might be at fault as well. You need to be inspired and have your spirits lifted. The mystics of fortune wish you luck today.  The Ace of Wands - Today is a good day to dream of greater possibilities. Daily Lucky Numbers - 57 - 44 - 81 - 40 - 96 - 22 - 24

Someone you work with may be withholding valuable information. You have your own family to consider as well. Go after your professional goals. Stabilize your own position by locking up your savings. Metaphysical forces are acting to bring you luck today.  The Knight of Swords - You have the ability to make good decisions today. Daily Lucky Numbers - 12 - 65 - 55 - 4 - 42 - 36 - 95

Keep the promises you've made or you can expect to be in the doghouse. Social activities or travel should be in your plans. Don't let others restrict you from saying how you feel about family issues. Natural mystic forces will bring you luck today. The Five of Wands - This is not a good day to engage in debate.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 30 - 54 - 31 - 35 - 18 - 48 - 86

Get involved in groups and organizations that are of a distinguished nature. Your lover may feel rejected. You will have a tendency to exaggerate, which will lead to major confrontations with loved ones. Forces from the supernatural world will improve your fortunes today.  The Five of Pentacles - You might have money troubles today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 11 - 30 - 89 - 7 - 62 - 23 - 90

Leo - July 23 -August 22

You can pick up valuable information if you listen to those with more experience. Problems with female members of your family may play on your emotions. Overindulgence will mean poor health. The fortune teller speaks of good luck today.  The Four of Pentacles - You might not want to just go with the flow today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 21 - 4 - 11 - 18 - 17 - 88 - 30

Try to spend more time with children and relatives. You can make favorable changes in your home environment. Love can be yours if you get out and about.  The numerology symbols are in your favor today.  The Page of Wands - Take a new approach to the problem today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 46 - 54 - 96 - 68 - 10 - 94 - 36

You should feel a little more stable about your position; however, don't be surprised if a job offer comes your way. Don't offer to pay for others. You will have no trouble getting things to fall into place. A paranormal experience could bring you luck today.  The Page of Swords - This is a good day to make new plans.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 78 - 23 - 81 - 85 - 18 - 73 - 20

Changes involving your domestic scene may be unpleasant. You are apt to meet someone special on your journey. You can make sound financial investments if you act fast.  Paranormal events are working to increase your luck today.  he Five of Cups - You might feel a deep sense of regret today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 29 - 35 - 92 - 73 - 60 - 54 - 13

Read between the lines when signing contracts. If boredom has set in, find new and unique directions that offer interesting friendships. Travel could bring you the adventure and excitement you require.  Paranormal events are working to increase your fortunes today.  The Tower - You could experience a crisis today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 94 - 8 - 11 - 32 - 35 - 21 - 19

You could experience delays in shipments or mail, and should be careful while traveling. Take time to make physical improvements that will enhance your appearance. Inharmonious situations at home may be extremely upsetting for you today. The luck factor is in your favor today. The Two of Pentacles - You should seek balance in all things today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 16 - 53 - 67 - 60 - 87 - 3 - 86

You will not be pleased with family members who try to put demands on you when you just don't have the time. You may be emotional about the way an organization you belong to is handling its business. You will meet a person who may turn out to be more than just a friend.  The numerology chart has luck against you today.  The Queen of Cups - You psychic senses are strong today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 47 - 12 - 21 - 55 - 28 - 76 - 90

Friends and relatives may be hard to take today. You may find that your anger stems from lending or borrowing money. You need to reevaluate your situation.  Supernatural powers are working to improve your luck today.  The Devil - You may experience doubt and despair today but take heart things are just not a bad as they seem.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 11 - 27 - 79 - 55 - 29 - 26 - 85

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

Thanks Blue for the reading for today....

"Someone you work with may be withholding valuable information"

Very interesting....I just had a talk with the store manager about the condition of the store today....The store and I got a good review, so I was pleased.

Keep those readings coming.....

PMM

'Problems with female members of your family may play on your emotions.'

O no...Better be prepared!!! :P

Well guys - our lovely Mystic Shelli is back tomorrow and the crystal ball is winging its way back to her as I write this.

Thanks for all your lovely comments - I just love this thread.

May all your readings be good ones!  ;D

blue

Looks like Mystic Shelli may be late back or she won so much, she is staying an extra day.  Fortunately, I did a quick reading ready for today just in case of emergency.  So here is today's horoscope.

~~ Horoscopes for Wednesday ~ 02/03/2010 ~~

Don't let your lover put demands on you. Don't forget that your budget is limited right now. Take time to catch up on gossip and make plans to do a little adventure travel. You will encounter a simple twist of fate today.  Mystical forces will bring you luck today. The Page of Cups - You may realize your psychic abilities today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 75 - 44 - 20 - 2 - 29 - 11 - 93

Things have been moving so quickly that you need to do something physical to release your tension. Travel will be favorable and bring you the greatest rewards. You really can't do anything to change matters today. Forces from the supernatural world are working to change your luck today.  The Hierophant - You should hit the books and study today. Daily Lucky Numbers - 92 - 75 - 13 - 79 - 83 - 96 - 84

Time is money

and you must be ready to take action in order to reach your highest potential. Your self confidence will attract members of the opposite sex Don't hesitate to voice your opinions when it comes to matters pertaining to work.  The luck charms will favor you today.  The Two of Swords - Today is a good day to keep your guard up.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 92 - 85 - 70 - 48 - 66 - 42 - 12

Look after financial transactions today. Confusion at an emotional level will cause you to make wrong decisions concerning your personal life. Self improvement projects

should be your key concern. Paranormal events are working to increase your fortunes today.The King of Pentacles - Slow and steady will win the race today. Daily Lucky Numbers - 26 - 91 - 39 - 54 - 11 - 74 - 16

Leo - July 23 -August 22

Don't reveal any personal details. Partners may try to argue with you; however, you must stand your ground. Don't be afraid to make a move if you aren't happy with your emotional situation.  The luck charms will favor you today.  The Knight of Pentacles - This is not a good day to take chances.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 39 - 49 - 21 - 61 - 31 - 32 - 17

You can bet that you'll draw attention to yourself. Sudden changes of heart may cause disruptions in your domestic scene. Take time to do something nice for yourself. The fortune teller speaks of decreased luck today.  The Knight of Wands - Do not let people push your buttons and anger you today. Daily Lucky Numbers - 7 - 98 - 23 - 47 - 31 - 50 - 24

You will find that you are able to clear up a number of small but important details. Don't believe everything you hear. This is a great day to beautify your living quarters or to entertain at home.  The magic wand waves in you favor today.  The Five of Pentacles - You might encounter a loss of energy today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 22 - 85 - 68 - 20 - 28 - 96 - 62

Be careful not to divulge secret information today. Someone you live with will be quite unreasonable today. Friends from your past may come back into your life. The luck star will shine on you today.  The Nine of Swords - You may experience nervous doubt today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 40 - 37 - 42 - 60 - 98 - 4 - 70

It's time to get yourself back on track. Do your work at home, if you can. Someone may be trying to make you look bad. Do not push your opinions or try to reform your emotional partner today. Natural mystic forces will bring you luck today.  The Three of Swords - Somebody might hurt your feelings today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 72 - 20 - 78 - 59 - 8 - 52 - 28

Relationships will be erratic today. Emotionally, things may not run so smoothly. Secret affairs will only lead to deception. The numerology symbols are in your favor today,  The Sun - You may achieve a new insight into the truth today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 70 - 39 - 4 - 18 - 95 - 33 - 17

Your involvement in interest groups may bring you popularity. Minor accidents could occur if you don't take precautions. You could experience delays in shipments or mail, and should be careful while traveling.  The fortune teller speaks of decreased luck today.  The Eight of Wands - Everything will come together today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 15 - 8 - 59 - 11 - 17 - 69 - 35

You may find that depression is causing you to feel lonely and insecure. Don't let your health suffer because of worry. Talk to someone you trust. You may think gifts will win their heart, but it could add stress from lack of funds. High paranormal activity is working to increase your luck today.  The Four of Swords - You should take things easy today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 76 - 91 - 50 - 98 - 87 - 21 - 54

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

Don't reveal any personal details. Partners may try to argue with you; however, you must stand your ground. Don't be afraid to make a move if you aren't happy with your emotional situation.

O boy...mine sounds really serious but I actually like it.lol

Thanks Blue for reading.

You're welcome wnanhee.

"It's time to get yourself back on track. Do your work at home, if you can. Someone may be trying to make you look bad."

That sound ominous.   :o

blue

, if you can. Someone may be trying to make you look bad.

That sound ominous.  :o

blue

Don't you worry,Blue. Whomever even tries, I will be your mother hen to protect you. ;D ;D ;D

• Thanks 1