Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
Shelli

Daily Horoscope and Lucky Numbers!

~~ Horoscopes for Wednesday ~ 02/17/2010 ~~

Aries - March 21 - April 20

Don't bang your head against a wall.  Problems with gas, oil, or water in your home may disrupt your routine.  Use your energy wisely.  The sisters of fate on are on your side and natural mystic forces will bring you luck today.  The Emperor - It is time to establish a pecking order.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 20 - 61 - 52 - 57 - 2 - 76 - 54

Taurus - April 21 - May 20

Travel and communications will not run as smoothly as you had hoped.  Leave things as they are for the moment and focus on reaching your highest potential at work.  Get more involved in group efforts at work.  The scion of fate will guide you and the magic touch will change your fortunes today.  The King of Wands - You can take control of things today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 83 - 67 - 21 - 64 - 34 - 40 - 69

Gemini - May 21 - June 21

Try to keep to yourself; work diligently on domestic chores and responsibilities.  Do not give your heart to someone who may not live up to your standards.  Try to get out and socialize.  The hands of fate point at you today and paranormal phenomena will increase your luck today.  The Four of Pentacles - Things might not change at all today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 92 - 51 - 2 - 58 - 95 - 23 - 46

Cancer - June 22 - July 22

You'll find love and you'll get into tiptop shape at the same time.  Romantic relationships should stabilize.  Don't expect romantic encounters to be lasting.  Destiny calls today and the luck star will shine on you today.  The Page of Cups - Trust your insights today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 90 - 43 - 32 - 44 - 80 - 92 - 34

Leo - July 23 -August 22

One-sided relationships are likely.  Opportunities to get ahead will be evident.  Don't overload your plate.  The hand of fate will reach you today and high paranormal activity will increase your luck today.  The Six of Swords - You will find a way to get back on track today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 30 - 98 - 15 - 7 - 47 - 63 - 6

Virgo - August 23 - September 22

Outbursts of passion may cause arguments with your mate.  Go out with friends who are positive and supportive.  You could be tempted to overspend on unnecessary items.  You might fulfill your destiny today and A paranormal experience could increase your luck today.  The Seven of Cups - Today is a good day for letting things go.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 92 - 63 - 48 - 60 - 87 - 80 - 21

Libra - September 23 - October 22

Property investments, insurance, tax rebates, or inheritance should bring you financial gains.  Do your own thing.  Be careful while traveling.  Your destiny report for today indicates a time of change and your hidden supernatural abilities will change your luck today.  The Five of Cups - You could lose a friend today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 62 - 43 - 49 - 55 - 6 - 89 - 92

Scorpio - October 23 - November 21

Don't be too quick to judge.  Remain calm and you'll shine.  Passion should be your goal.  Try to be honest when dealing with your mate.  You could discover your destiny today and paranormal phenomena could increase your luck today.  Death - Fate will work in your favor today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 52 - 17 - 86 - 53 - 96 - 81 - 62

Sagittarius - November 22 - December 20

Use your genuine warmth and compassion to win hearts.  Direct your energy wisely. Be wary of those who have overly strong convictions.  Tempting fate is not a good idea today and supernatural phenomena will bring you luck today.  The King of Wands -Your inventive abilities could reach a peak today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 59 - 90 - 43 - 16 - 32 - 52 - 34

Capricorn - December 21 - January 19

You need more time to think this whole situation through.  Acknowledge your lover's needs.  Get involved in the activities of children.  The fates are warning you today and high paranormal activity is working to improve your fortunes today.  The Three of Swords - You might feel lost and alone today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 57 - 2 - 83 - 10 - 21 - 72 - 77

Aquarius - January 20 - February 18

Do your own thing.  You're likely to encounter new partners if you take short trips. Travel will be favorable.  You could discover your destiny today and natural mystic forces will change your fortunes today.  The Tower - You may experience an emotional outburst today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 2 - 19 - 30 - 51 - 46 - 83 - 61

Pisces - February 19 - March 20

You must use discretion when it comes to lending money or making donations.  You may want to take a serious look at your goals and objectives.  Do not make rash decisions about your personal life.  The sisters of fate are warning you today and A supernatural phenomenon could increase your luck today.  The Page of Pentacles - You can get ahead in the world today simply by keeping your word.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 14 - 40 - 71 - 49 - 48 - 43 - 57

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

~~ Horoscopes for Thursday ~ 02/18/2010 ~~

Try not to discuss important matters with colleagues.  You may want to try your hand at a little creative writing.  Don't let your boss get the better of you.  Don't let them blame you.  You are capable of controlling your destiny today and A supernatural phenomenon could increase your luck today.  The Eight of Cups - This is a good day for spiritual discovery.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 91 - 51 - 98 - 87 - 21 - 55 - 4

Think before you act.  Be firm when dealing with matters pertaining to your environment.  Don't overdo it.  You need to enjoy yourself.  The hand of fate is seeking you today and forces from the supernatural world are working to improve your fortunes today.  The Knight of Wands - Do not let people push your buttons and anger you today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 20 - 78 - 60 - 8 - 53 - 28 - 5

New romantic relationships will develop through group activity related to sports events.  You may find out that someone is trying to undermine you.  Take time to find out all you can.  You will find your fate today and the numerology symbols are in your favor today.  The Two of Wands - You have the ability to create something new today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 23 - 80 - 53 - 52 - 71 - 2 - 6

Don't let relatives get the better of you.  Resist any idle chatter.  If it can make you extra cash, it will be even better.  The scions of fate will protect you and the fortune teller speaks of decreased luck today.  The Queen of Pentacles - This is a good day to smile.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 98 - 22 - 46 - 30 - 50 - 23 - 37

Leo - July 23 -August 22

You may want to look into warm vacation spots.  You will have to make some changes regarding your direction if you wish to keep on top of your career expectations.  Dead end projects could plague you.  Merciful fate is on your side today and the fortune teller speaks of average luck today.  The High Priestess - Look beyond what your eyes see.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 67 - 90 - 71 - 21 - 11 - 28 - 92

You will find the perfect outfit if you shop today.  You will have a problem with your boss if you haven't done your job.  You may have to take a short trip to visit someone who hasn't been well.  The sword of destiny cuts both ways and supernatural phenomena could change your luck today.  The Nine of Pentacles - You may experience a sense of self confidence today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 52 - 58 - 27 - 12 - 63 - 92 - 23

Relationships will become stronger.  Don't jump too quickly regarding an investment that appears to be good.  Don't cause a scene, but when you get home let your partner know how you feel and why.  A simple twist of fate can change your destiny today and your hidden supernatural abilities could change your fortunes today.  The Moon - You need to avoid self delusion today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 89 - 98 - 20 - 22 - 65 - 6 - 52

The experience will be good.  Changes in your home are apparent, and you must be willing to bend if you don't want to find yourself alone.  You have more than enough on your plate already.  The sisters of fate have a surprise in store for you today and high paranormal activity will increase your luck today.  The Sun - Today is a good day to trust in yourself.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 63 - 91 - 12 - 80 - 4 - 33 - 51

The distance may make you both appreciate each other more.  Your creative ideas must be put to good use.  Beware of individuals who are not that reliable or well known to you.  You can not escape your fate today and magic numbers can change your luck today.  The High Priestess - You have the potential accomplish more.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 89 - 15 - 92 - 38 - 82 - 88 - 34

You need to interact with others if you want to expand your knowledge.  Don't evade important issues; you may find yourself backed into a corner.  Concentrate on your career and on making money.  Your destiny could be fulfilled today and A paranormal experience could increase your luck today.  The Six of Cups - This is a good day for recreation.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 49 - 10 - 36 - 69 - 80 - 22 - 20

Your boss may not be in the best of moods today.  You'll find it easy to meet new people.  Don't be afraid to pursue unfamiliar grounds.  The sisters of fate will favor you today and the magic touch could bring you luck today.  The Emperor - You are in command today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 38 - 42 - 60 - 98 - 4 - 69 - 67

Your personal situation is fluctuating.  Secret affairs can only lead to devastating circumstances.  Female members of your family may be difficult to deal with.  The scion of fate will guard you and the forces of the mystics will change your fortunes today.  The King of Cups - You have the ability to give good advice today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 34 - 88 - 77 - 37 - 59 - 94 - 28

GOOD LUCK ALL!

~~ Horoscopes for Friday ~ 02/19/2010 ~~

Don't be too confident that coworkers are on your side.  Don't expect anything for nothing and you won't be disappointed.  Throw yourself into your profession.  You might fulfill your destiny today and the magic touch could bring you luck today.  Justice - Do not do anything wrong today there is a high probability you might get caught.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 66 - 52 - 24 - 64 - 98 - 32 - 50

Be careful what you say.  Use your charm to get your own way.  Creative educational pursuits will payoff.  The three fates cannot be avoided today and forces from the supernatural world are working to change your luck today.  The Hermit - Today is a good day to step aside, look inside yourself and choose a new direction in life

Your mate is going to want and need some attention.  A passionate party for two might be just the remedy.  You're best to channel your energy into work.  My destiny reading tells of changes for you today and good luck will be yours today.  The Three of Cups - You may experience high energy levels today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 39 - 13 - 68 - 36 - 3 - 40 - 52

Get involved in sports events that will benefit your physical appearance.  You have more than enough on your plate already.  Don't hesitate to voice your opinions when it comes to matters pertaining to work.  The hand of fate is seeking you today and the numerology symbols are in your favor today.  The Six of Wands - You will be rewarded for your achievements today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 17 - 50 - 55 - 96 - 39 - 11 - 6

Leo - July 23 -August 22

You will be able to make financial gains.  You are ahead of your time, and trying to stay in one spot could be asking too much.  You need to get out and challenge yourself.  You cannot escape the chains of fate today and A supernatural phenomenon could improve your fortunes today.  The Seven of Cups - If you do not pay attention things could fall apart today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 34 - 72 - 17 - 5 - 27 - 48 - 76

You will get bored quickly, so make sure that you have scheduled enough activity to hold your interest.  You're in the mood to party.  A passionate encounter with your mate should help alleviate that pent-up energy.  The sisters of fate on are on your side today and A paranormal experience could bring you luck today.  Wheel of Fortune - Today your fate will turn just as fast as you want it to.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 7 - 53 - 89 - 82 - 17 - 50 - 67

Close deals that have been up in the air and move on to new ones that appear to be profitable.  Your best efforts will come through making changes in your home.  Don't gossip.  The chains of fate can be broken today and paranormal phenomena could increase your luck today.  The Sun - Enlightenment can be yours today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 34 - 58 - 83 - 47 - 69 - 92 - 22

Be careful not to reveal private information.  Take time to reevaluate your motives regarding friendships.  Opportunities to expand your circle of friends will result in possible new romantic encounters.  Merciful fate is on your side today and the fortune teller speaks of mystic forces today.  The Lovers - Your own passionate desire can make physically attractive.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 57 - 4 - 69 - 80 - 14 - 77 - 49

You may want to take a trip; however, before you do, make sure that your car is serviced properly.  Focus on using your creative abilities in other ways.  Financial limitations will not be as adverse as they appear.  You have a date with destiny today and you can increase your luck today.  The Seven of Pentacles - The choices you made in the past will pay off today. Daily Lucky Numbers - 44 - 26 - 69 - 48 - 24 - 98 - 64

Put your efforts into moneymaking ventures.  Look into career choices and courses being offered.  Communication will be your strong point and you should be able to persuade others to see things your way.  A simple twist of fate can change your destiny today and A magical starsign will bring you fortune today.  The Ten of Wands -You might feel as though you face an uphill climb today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 67 - 74 - 22 - 72 - 80 - 19 - 61

Travel could turn out to be more exciting than you imagined.  You can set your goals and make a beeline for your target.  You should get into some of those creative hobbies that you always said you wanted to do.  The scion of fate will guard you and the mystics of fortune wish you luck today.  The Hierophant - Be loyal to others and others will be loyal to you.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 50 - 79 - 78 - 90 - 42 - 11 - 25

You must take care of health problems that have been lingering.  You may have the opportunity to get involved in some interesting conversations.  Opportunities to learn important information will surface through discussions with peers or seminars you attend.  You will find your fate today and the good luck symbols speak of better luck today.  The King of Swords - Your creative thinking will bear fruit today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 52 - 26 - 63 - 36 - 62 - 93 - 74

GOOD LUCK ALL!!

You are ahead of your time, and trying to stay in one spot could be asking too much. 

RFLAMO!!! That is soooooooo me!!!      You will be able to make financial gains. -> well...this is a good one!

Thanks, Shelli for my reading. :-*

You may want to take a trip; however, before you do, make sure that your car is serviced properly.

I am taking a trip in 2 weeks time but I'm not driving!  Ooh dear.

The Seven of Pentacles - The choices you made in the past will pay off today.

Sounds interesting - I can't think of anything that would "pay off".  I'll have to think about that one.

Thanks as ever Mystic Shelli.

blue

Nan, I know about you and "staying in one spot" lol  I do hope you made financial gains today!!!!!!

Blue,  Be SURE whoever is driving gets their car serviced! I am sure some choice you made in the past will EVENTUALLY PAY OFF!!!!!! hehe

Blue,  Be SURE whoever is driving gets their car serviced! I am sure some choice you made in the past will EVENTUALLY PAY OFF!!!!!! hehe

Hi Shelli,

Fortunately, she had it serviced recently so all should be ok (fingers crossed).

No Horoscope today?

blue

Oh No, I have no horoscope yet today.

I have no idea if I should go to work or not. LOL

I depend on these Mystic Shelli to know if I should get out of bed or not.

A bad reading means I stay in bed and dont go to work. HAHA

PMM

PMM

Heh heh Pam - have you ever actually stayed off work due to your horoscope reading?

I'm intrigued to know.

blue

OMG!!!  I did them!!!!!!!!!!!  Actually early for me, it was just after 11pm LCB time!  WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 

I am sorry guys, I will get them done right away!  ;)

PAM AND EVERYONE, I REALLY AM SORRY. 

Unfortunatly my "crystal ball" thinks that it is Sunday already!!  So I can't get todays horoscope.  Waaaaaaaaaa

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry!

OMG!!!  I did them!!!!!!!!!!!  Actually early for me, it was just after 11pm LCB time!  WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 

I am sorry guys, I will get them done right away!  ;)

No worries Shelli. The day is already over here - in fact it's Sunday already.

blue 

~~ Horoscopes for Sunday ~ 02/21/2010 ~~

Don't argue with family.  You can put in some overtime and make extra cash.  Focus, and concentrate on yourself and your future.  The hand of fate points at you today and A magical starsign will change your fortunes today.  The Star - You may experience harmony today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 86 - 4 - 28 - 6 - 73 - 67 - 17

Maybe it's time to look into ways you can improve your health.  You may need to lend an ear to an old friend.  Go out shopping today.  The fates will favor you today and the numerology calculator has luck against you today.  Justice - If you do something wrong today you might get caught.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 36 - 62 - 27 - 14 - 28 - 49 - 33

Be aware that a female you work with may be trying to hold you back.  You mustn't take on other people's responsibilities or you may find yourself irritable and exhausted. Try to mix business with pleasure while traveling.  Your financial destiny will become apparent today and the numerology chart has luck against you today.  The Ace of Pentacles - A practical approach will work best today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 81 - 25 - 59 - 95 - 27 - 79 - 23

Keep your mind on your work and stay away from situations that could ruin your reputation.  Educational pursuits can bring interesting, helpful people.  Take special care in any home improvement project you work on today, you'll be glad you did.  The sisters of fate have a surprise in store for you today and mystical forces will improve your luck today.  The Emperor - You will take the lead today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 65 - 27 - 93 - 82 - 54 - 29 - 56

Leo - July 23 -August 22

Travel will be to your advantage; however, it might be expensive.  Romance is likely if you participate in unusual forms of entertainment.  Do not react too harshly when dealing with partners.  You cannot escape the chains of fate today and mystical forces will bring you luck today.  The Two of Swords - You can not deny the truth today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 29 - 67 - 16 - 15 - 37 - 14 - 22

Don't let your lover put demands on you.  Unfortunately, your personal life may suffer from a lack spare time.  Don't get involved in idle chatter that will hurt your position. Your financial destiny will become apparent today and A paranormal phenomenon could increase your fortunes today.  Death - No, you are not going to die but something is going to end today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 2 - 69 - 87 - 65 - 35 - 24 - 77

Your mind is on moneymaking ventures.  Digestive disorders will be a result of family squabbles.  If you haven't already, don't be afraid to start your own small business on the side.  You will encounter the irony of fate today and high paranormal activity is working to improve your fortunes today.  The Eight of Pentacles - You can achieve great things today if you apply yourself.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 36 - 77 - 57 - 40 - 69 - 70 - 92

You can ask for favors or run your ideas by those who will be able to support your objectives.  You will upset your partner if you have spent money on things that aren't necessary.  Problems with large corporations or institutions are apparent.  The ring of fates surround you today and the mystics of fortune wish you luck today.  The Seven of Cups - You need to avoid self deception today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 70 - 9 - 17 - 94 - 27 - 39 - 97

Try to understand both sides of the issue before taking sides.  Invite friends or relatives into your home.  You have bent over backward trying to help them and now it's time to let them stand on their own two feet.  You will not suffer fates worse than death today and A paranormal phenomenon could increase your luck today.  The Hierophant - Be loyal to others and others will be loyal to you.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 20 - 11 - 54 - 15 - 5 - 71 - 84

Arguments could prevail.  Difficulties will result if you have to deal with controversial groups today.  You don't want to give anyone fuel for the fire.  You might discover your destiny today and magical thinking will change your fortunes today.  The Ace of Cups - Trust your instincts today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 34 - 51 - 74 - 95 - 72 - 94 - 49

You won't have to look for the action.  Today will be hectic.  Secret affairs will only lead to deception.  The three fates will reveal your destiny today and the magic wand waves luck in you favor today.  The Three of Cups - This is a good day to meet new people.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 90 - 66 - 59 - 55 - 48 - 40 - 49

After all, they may have valuable information to pass on.  However, you may not attract the kind of interest you had in mind.  You will be tempted to shop till you drop.  You have a date with destiny today and A magic number could change your luck today.  The Two of Pentacles - Today is a good day to just plain have fun.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 60 - 43 - 39 - 8 - 15 - 80 - 25

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!!

My CRYSTAL BALL must be ENGLISH!!!!! lmao

LMAO - It must still be on GMT time since I sent it back to you Mystic Shelli.

blue

Nan, I know about you and "staying in one spot" lol  I do hope you made financial gains today!!!!!!

No financial gains today but it was the best day ever for a long time. My brother and his best friend drove for over 10 hours to visit and we all went to Santa Monica, board walk...had some great Korean BBQ(cook on your table). Wow, I feel loved...lol  :P

Thanks,Shelli as always for being such a great friend.!!! :-*

PMM

Heh heh Pam - have you ever actually stayed off work due to your horoscope reading?

I'm intrigued to know.

blue

Hi Blue:

No, I have never really stayed home from work due to a bad horoscope.

Although I think about it. HAHA

PMM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pam you are too cute.  I wonder if saying "I had a bad horoscope so I had to stay home, Mystic Shelli said so" woould be an excusable absence.  hehe

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pam you are too cute.  I wonder if saying "I had a bad horoscope so I had to stay home, Mystic Shelli said so" woould be an excusable absence.  hehe

HAHAHHAHA, I don't know Shelli, if it would be excusable or not as an absence. 

If I did use that as an excuse they might think I have lost it so bad, they would WANT me to stay home.  LOL

PMM

i dont know how or where u get this but i really love reading these...well my horoscope sign...  its so REAL.  so true. thanks alot for posting it. its has to be one of my favorites!!!

Thanks mphommasane.

I am glad you enjoy them.  You don't have your birthday listed on your profile. 

Since I am nosy, what sign are you anyway?  I am a Libra.

Shelli

~~ Horoscopes for Monday ~ 02/22/2010 ~~

Look into some form of physical recreation.  A change is as good as a rest.  Don't go looking for change.  Talk to others about your plans.  You destiny is in fates hands today and the fortune teller speaks of mystic luck today.  The Eight of Swords - You might feel confused today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 55 - 53 - 79 - 43 - 75 - 5 - 96

Don't give up what you have until you can be certain just what it is you're getting. Focus on what's important rather than spreading yourself too thin and accomplishing little.  You will find yourself tied to the phone.  You might experience the opposite of fate today and A magic number can change your luck today.  The Six of Pentacles - You will receieve only as much as you give today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 25 - 19 - 89 - 67 - 74 - 45 - 61

Do not travel unless absolutely necessary.  Be careful.  Be on your best behavior. Intellectual stimulation is what you are looking for.  The scion of fate favors you today

and the magic touch will bring you luck today.  The Ten of Swords - You may feel as though you are under attack today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 55 - 37 - 42 - 81 - 49 - 92 - 33

Try to be patient and understanding.  Work quietly at your own goals and forget about situations that you can do little about.  Efforts made to improve yourself will turn out to your satisfaction.  The sisters of fate will protect you today and A magical starsign will change your fortunes today.  The King of Wands - You can take control of things today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 33 - 97 - 15 - 79 - 22 - 90 - 27

Leo - July 23 -August 22

Spend time with friends and relatives.  Travel for pleasure.  Be careful not to push your luck or take too much for granted when dealing on either a personal or professional level.  Things will be hectic and family members will be erratic. The scion of fate will guide you and forces from the supernatural world are working to increase your luck today.  The Chariot - You will get your way today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 33 - 60 - 89 - 73 - 34 - 65 - 38

Chances are you could get stuck with a colleague's job unexpectedly.  Sit back.  You could overreact to emotional situations regarding your relationship.  The scion of fate will guide you and forces from the supernatural world will improve your fortunes today.  The Four of Pentacles - Things could stay the same today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 39 - 82 - 24 - 72 - 77 - 48 - 34

If you can get away for a vacation, do so.  You can stabilize your personal relationship if you're willing to communicate honestly.  Your reputation may be at stake if you partake in gossip.  The sisters of fate are upset with you today and forces from the supernatural world are working to increase your luck today.  Justice - Do not do anything wrong today there is a high probability you might get caught.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 80 - 55 - 83 - 2 - 37 - 65 - 11

Overindulgence may be a problem.  You can make new friends and experience new things if you do a bit of traveling.  You can have quite the romantic adventure if you take time to get to know your mate all over again.  A simple twist of fate can change your destiny today and the magic touch will change your fortunes today.  The Seven of Cups - This is not a good day to be lazy.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 74 - 56 - 19 - 84 - 52 - 38 - 86

Don't reveal anything about your personal life that could be used adversely.  Make sure that all your legal papers are in proper order.  Minor accidents could occur if you don't take precautions.  You might discover your destiny today and paranormal events are working to improve your fortunes today.  The Six of Wands - You deserve to be rewarded for all your hard work today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 29 - 3 - 74 - 78 - 62 - 69 - 67

Your ability to charm others will put you in the limelight at social functions.  You may have a hidden adversary who would love to prove you wrong.  Social activity with friends and relatives will be most successful.  The fates are warning you today and A magical star sign could change your luck today.  Judgement - You have the ability to make a difference today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 46 - 41 - 49 - 15 - 8 - 42 - 5

Go out with friends and avoid the situation on the home front.  Travel will be favorable.  Deception may cause disputes you can do without.  The sisters of fate will guide you today and A magic number could change your luck today.  The King of Cups - You may experience good timing today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 17 - 87 - 68 - 64 - 37 - 36 - 55

There's a good chance that they won't come back.  You will be able to work with fine detail today.  Someone around you may not be trustworthy.  Destiny calls today and A supernatural phenomenon could increase your luck today.  The Ten of Cups - Peace can be yours today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 18 - 5 - 91 - 12 - 98 - 50 - 27

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

• Thanks 1