Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
Shelli

Daily Horoscope and Lucky Numbers!

~~ Horoscopes for Monday ~ 03/15/2010 ~~

Aries - March 21 - April 20

Try not to use emotional blackmail; it will only make matters worse. Work quietly behind the scenes for best results. You can make new connections if you play your cards right. You will find your fate today and forces from the supernatural world are working to change your luck today. The Two of Swords - You may experience indecision today. Daily Lucky Numbers - 52 - 20 - 94 - 53 - 39 - 14 - 88

Taurus - April 21 - May 20

Avoid joint ventures and steer clear of groups that want you to contribute financial assistance. Talk to your emotional partner about your intentions. Your ideas may be a little ahead of their time; don't push them, instead just continue working on development. You will find your fate today and the fortunes wish you luck today. The Three of Pentacles - You will achieve your goals as planned. Daily Lucky Numbers - 74 - 39 - 44 - 25 - 60 - 93 - 24

Gemini - May 21 - June 21

Look at your options before making commitments that could jeopardize your financial position. You'll find it easy to talk about your feeling today. Don't hesitate to find out what your mate's intentions are. You can bet officials will be waiting for you when you do. The hands of fate will guide you today and intense paranormal activities are working to improve your fortunes today. The Ten of Pentacles - Your money troubles could be over. Daily Lucky Numbers - 30 - 98 - 31 - 65 - 73 - 51 - 44

Cancer - June 22 - July 22

A change of attitude has probably disrupted your home environment. Opportunities for travel and socializing are evident. You may be emotionally unstable if you let someone you care about get away with verbal abuse. Your destiny chart for today indicates a twist of fate and the luck symbols speak of better luck today. Death - No, you are not going to die but something is going to end today. Daily Lucky Numbers - 86 - 33 - 45 - 42 - 44 - 39 - 64

Leo - July 23 -August 22

Try not to get backed into corners. You may feel that someone at work is holding you back. Set a limit on the amount you're willing to spend, and be sure to stick to it. The sisters of fate on are on your side today and magic numbers could change your luck today. The Ace of Pentacles - Prosperity is within your grasp today. Daily Lucky Numbers - 10 - 58 - 65 - 81 - 70 - 91 - 3

Virgo - August 23 - September 22

Don't let others put unreasonable demands on you. Your emotions are soaring and if you don't get your way, look out world. A lack of support and negativity have been the main problems. You can not escape your fate and you can increase your luck today. The Lovers - If you want somebody to love you start by loving them. Daily Lucky Numbers - 35 - 15 - 69 - 44 - 7 - 14 - 25

Libra - September 23 - October 22

You can set your goals and make a beeline for your target. Difficulties with children will surface if you try to break a promise you made. Observations will be far more productive. The sisters of fate will protect you today and your luck rises into the mystic today. The Five of Pentacles - Today is a good day for a routine medical checkup. Daily Lucky Numbers - 34 - 96 - 2 - 70 - 98 - 11 - 78

Scorpio - October 23 - November 21

It won't take much to upset your lover. Opportunities for new partnerships will develop through the organizations you encounter. Unexpected bills will be impossible for you to pay. The sword of destiny cuts both ways and supernatural powers are working to improve your luck today. The Empress - You should stay down to Earth today. Daily Lucky Numbers - 52 - 14 - 82 - 46 - 4 - 69 - 79

Sagittarius - November 22 - December 20

Expect temper tantrums on the home front if you haven't been letting someone have their way. Use your ingenuity to manipulate things to get what you want. Someone you live with will be impossible. You can make financial gains if you are prepared to take a risk. You will not suffer a fate worse than death today and supernatural powers are working to change your luck today. Wheel of Fortune - A twist of fate will occur today. Daily Lucky Numbers - 2 - 87 - 7 - 8 - 43 - 14 - 18

Capricorn - December 21 - January 19

You will gain knowledge through your adventure. Make some notes regarding the changes that you should make. Get involved in creative groups. You cannot escape the chains of fate and the mystic knights have decreed you will have good luck today. The Eight of Swords - Freedom is within your reach today. Daily Lucky Numbers - 78 - 25 - 49 - 2 - 89 - 8 - 37

Aquarius - January 20 - February 18

Get together with friends and catch up on reading and letter writing. Investments will not be as they appear today. Do not reveal personal information to those you feel may be untrustworthy. Your destiny report for today indicates a time of change and intense paranormal activities are working to increase your luck today. The Eight of Pentacles - Take care not to overlook the details today. Daily Lucky Numbers - 56 - 48 - 39 - 68 - 6 - 5 - 26

Pisces - February 19 - March 20

You should socialize with clients or upper echelons of your industry if possible. Confusion could result when communicating with others. Do not overexpand if you have your own business. Sit tight. You are capable of controlling your destiny and the fortune teller speaks of mystic forces today. The King of Cups - Do not let anybody pull your strings today. Daily Lucky Numbers - 4 - 18 - 80 - 16 - 40 - 32 - 10

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

"Expect temper tantrums on the home front if you haven't been letting someone have their way"

Oh my - so damn true.

"Wheel of Fortune - A twist of fate will occur today."

I wait with baited breath.

Thanks Shelli as ever.

blue

Guest Tony Trader

I know many have liked reading their daily horoscope so i am gonna continue them but they wont be exactly the same.

They will deal mostly with love, relationships and romance matters . Don't worry i will give you your daily lucky numbers.

Thursday March 25Th 2010

Aries (March 21 - April 19)

Health issues may arise, making you take into account your emotional state.

Lucky numbers: 3, 19, 20, 28, 36, 42

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

To complete an unfinished project, will be the object of the day. This will move you closer to your goal. Feelings in romance will deepen tonight.

Lucky numbers: 2, 8, 14, 27, 29, 34

Gemini (May 21 - June 21)

Someone you desire may be feeling just as strongly for you.

Lucky numbers: 3, 18, 21, 27, 38, 44

Cancer (June 22 - July 22)

A good day for catching up on old times.

Lucky numbers: 2, 6, 9, 14, 16, 42

Leo (July 23 - August 22)

Pleasure interests are likely to be fore most on your mind. Throw yourself into fun activities. Something a bit different tonight may be more pleasurable than you think.

Lucky numbers: 1, 6, 15, 18, 21, 26

Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

Something of a private nature is pleasing you. Time spent by yourself leads to important inspirations.

Lucky numbers: 1, 13, 19, 21, 26, 34

Libra (September 23 - October 22)

You will enjoy getting together with good friends.

Lucky numbers: 1, 5, 7, 32, 36, 42

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

Trust your intuition today.

Lucky numbers: 1, 6, 23, 31, 35, 43

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)

Pick a task and see it through, going out for some fun is important. Tonight you should expect the unexpected.

Lucky numbers: 4, 7, 19, 26, 39, 45

Capricorn (December 22 - January 19)

A carefree and curious attitude makes us open to new experiences. The spotlight may shine uncomfortably on private activities.

Lucky numbers: 3, 7, 12, 15, 34, 39

Aquarius (January 20 - February 18)

Today you are likely to enjoy home-based activities more than anything.

Lucky numbers: 1, 19, 20, 25, 32, 41

Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

Look back on a past experience and try not to dwell.

Lucky numbers: 3, 12, 21, 23, 44, 45,

Source:Erotic Horoscope

Oh Thanks Tony......That is awesome of you.....

Look forward to reading them everyday. :) :) :) :)

PMM

• Thanks 1

Our horoscope with a little erotic twist!!! I love it ton!!

Mine says don't dwell on the past......i think that's pretty darn good advice!!

• Thanks 1

Throw yourself into fun activities :o :o :o

Woooo maybe I should look into what that fun activies could be...lol something naughty...and fun perhaps?  :P :P :P

Libra (April 21 - May 20)  <---- this date.. is it for the month starting April 21? I'm a Libra.. but i'm October.. lol, i do appreciate readings in advance if thats the case.. muaaah!

You will enjoy getting together with good friends.

Lucky numbers: 1, 5, 7, 32, 36, 42

I love the reading and Thank You Mystical Tony!!

Guest Tony Trader

Ohhhhhh some of the dates are not correct.

I will fix that, please forgive me its "tarot card" Tony's first day.

Hehe

Guest Tony Trader

Friday March 26Th, 2010

I hope your Friday is full of luck and FUN!!

Aries      (March 21 - April 20)

Today could be the beginning of a very deep and intense connection.

Lucky numbers: 17, 21, 22, 33, 38, 40

Taurus      (April 21 - May 20)

Romance seems to be blossoming behind closed doors. Take care not to misplace something of value. Share some happy private times with that someone special.

Lucky numbers: 1, 7, 18, 25, 27, 31

Gemini      (May 21 - June 21)

An extra bit of patience may be required at home or at work.

Lucky numbers: 6, 13, 15, 27, 30, 40

Cancer      (June 22 - July 22)

A smile is the shortest distance between people. Put it to test.

Lucky numbers: 4, 34, 37, 40, 41, 44

Leo      (July 23 - August 22)

Those in the market are likely to meet with exciting new attractions. For lovers this is a romantic time, enjoy every moment.

Lucky numbers: 4, 10, 13, 23, 25, 39

Virgo      (August 23 - September 22)

Taking something for granted is not wise. Promote yourself and your ideas and see what happens. Go after what you want in life. Socializing is highlighted tonight.

Lucky numbers: 5, 17, 23, 26, 32, 36

Libra      (September 23 - October 22)

A problem relating to family or property will now be resolved.

Lucky numbers: 15, 24, 29, 33, 41, 44

Scorpio      (October 23 - November 21)

It's your time to call the shots, set the pace and restore balance.

Lucky numbers: 12, 15, 22, 23, 26, 34

Sagittarius      (November 22 - December 20)

Today is a good day for making a good impression on others. Go after what you want. Let your intuition guide you during the day. Tonight brings important news.

Lucky numbers: 1, 7, 18, 21, 26, 39

Capricorn      (December 21 - January 19)

It is time to resolve unfinished issues or romantic loose ends.

Lucky numbers: 12, 14, 19, 28, 30, 33

Aquarius      (January 20 - February 18)

You will feel tired during the day but will start feeling better once the evening arrives.

Lucky numbers: 5, 6, 28, 22, 36, 41

Pisces      (February 19 - March 20)

The buzz from last night may have some still talking. Companionship hits an exciting, perhaps unexpected, turn. The day can only get better.

Lucky numbers: 7, 9, 10, 15, 36, 44

Oh my tarot tony..........i thought what happened last nite would stay hush hush!! Now everyone is buzzin about it!

Lips

Guest Tony Trader

Tarotcard Tony wishes you lots of love and luck today!!

Saturday March 27th, 2010

Aries      (March 21 - April 20)

There are many juicy possibilities. Expect stimulation of the pleasure zones.

Lucky numbers: 1, 9, 12, 13, 24, 31

Taurus      (April 21 - May 20)

You'll share a nice rapport with one friend, but another may have ulterior motives, but clear thinking is the way to go. Matters of the heart will take up a lot of time during the night.

Lucky numbers: 2, 7, 16, 21, 24, 38

Gemini      (May 21 - June 21)

You feel drawn to the company of the opposite sex.

Lucky numbers: 2, 7, 23, 26, 32, 33

Cancer      (June 22 - July 22)

Monotony in your life may cause some friction.

Lucky numbers: 17, 20, 30, 38, 40, 43

Leo      (July 23 - August 22)

Couples will enjoy doing something different for entertainment. Unexpected news is good. Socially, it'll be a grand day for you if you want it to be.

Lucky numbers: 7, 15, 19, 21, 27, 36

Virgo      (August 23 - September 22)

Let your intuition guide you during the day. It's seem a superb day for making good impressions on others. So let the fun begin after dark.

Lucky numbers: 8, 14, 21, 26, 29, 33

Libra      (September 23 - October 22)

You may find yourself dealing with a lot of official paperwork.

Lucky numbers: 3, 7, 19, 23, 35, 38

Scorpio      (October 23 - November 21)

Don't ignore the advice of a trusted loved-one.

Lucky numbers: 1, 3, 14, 17, 34, 38

Sagittarius      (November 22 - December 20)

Your energy button is on full - speed - ahead. With a little push, doors will open for you. Some will make plans for a trip. Tonight trust your intuition.

Lucky numbers: 8, 11, 15, 27, 31, 44

Capricorn      (December 21 - January 19)

You may feel a little bored at the moment, but it would be wise to store your energy, as a lot of celebrating is coming your way.

Lucky numbers: 6, 7, 9, 14, 25, 35

Aquarius      (January 20 - February 18)

Putting the finishing touches on a project may be more difficult than you expected.

Lucky numbers: 8, 31, 32, 33, 39, 42

Pisces      (February 19 - March 20)

If you are a single Pisces, you might meet someone who lives at a distance.

Lucky numbers: 6, 8, 9, 23, 34, 41

Libra      (September 23 - October 22)

You may find yourself dealing with a lot of official paperwork.

Lucky numbers: 3, 7, 19, 23, 35, 38

I hope it's me signing for a jackpot!!

Thanks Tarotcard Tony!!

• Thanks 1

Hmmmm meet someone at a distance......tarot ton you making a trip to chi-town today...wink!!

Lips

• Thanks 1

Unexpected news is good.

Woooooooo can't wait to see what...Yeah,baby!!! :D

Thanks for reading,Tarotcard Tony...you are the bomb!!!

• Thanks 1

Guest Tony Trader

Sunday can be FUNday!!

Sunday March 28Th, 2010

Aries      (March 21 - April 20)

A setback is possible today regarding some negotiations going on.

Lucky numbers: 2, 6, 9, 14, 16, 42

Taurus      (April 21 - May 20)

Focus your attention on fun and lots of activities, be aware of over spending with your activites. Tonight could be very rewarding.

Lucky numbers: 3, 5, 10, 21, 25, 36

Gemini      (May 21 - June 21)

Your sexy side is on the rise again. Remember to pace yourself.

Lucky numbers: 3, 4, 7, 14, 28, 34

Cancer      (June 22 - July 22)

You will experience a visual delight this evening.

Lucky numbers: 5, 10, 11, 19, 25, 37

Leo      (July 23 - August 22)

Romance has a dreamy quality for you. A lovely social invitation may be around the corner, a weekend getaway should be on your agenda. You and someone else are striking the same wave length. Could be very interesting.

Lucky numbers: 5, 8, 19, 21, 26, 39

Virgo      (August 23 - September 22)

The right mix of charm, will open new doors for you. You may tend to over do things this evening, so take some time out during the day, to be ready for tonight.

Lucky numbers: 3, 7, 12, 16, 24, 38

Libra      (September 23 - October 22)

You may over do things today. A very late night is indicated.

Lucky numbers: 2, 23, 27, 30, 32, 38

Scorpio      (October 23 - November 21)

A rather rewarding sexual encounter may take place today.

Lucky numbers: 11, 17, 18, 25, 27, 32

Sagittarius      (November 22 - December 20)

Part of you may want to shine and part may want to hide. Quick reactions and good timing you will achieve. Some creativity, learning, and having fun all combine for a good time.

Lucky numbers: 3, 7, 18, 34, 37, 44

Capricorn      (December 21 - January 19)

A new player is about to enter the stage. You will find yourself with front row seats.

Lucky numbers: 8, 11, 13, 15, 25, 31

Aquarius      (January 20 - February 18)

Its time to spoil yourself. Indulge. You deserve it.

Lucky numbers: 2, 10, 17, 18, 31, 38

Pisces      (February 19 - March 20)

Don't waste your creative energies. Have sex.

Lucky numbers: 12, 18, 20, 23, 26, 45

You may over do things today. A very late night is indicated.

Hmm..I wonder if "over do" is a good or bad thing, but i guess i'll take it easy since i got a late night coming up, it's hard for me though... cuz i'm always rollin on dat rivah!

Thank you Tarot Tony!!!

• Thanks 1

"Part of you may want to shine and part may want to hide"

How so very true this is.

Thanks Tarotcard Tony.

blue

• Thanks 1

You and someone else are striking the same wave length. Could be very interesting...  ;D ;D ;D

Another exciting reading and it's getting better and better...Tarotcard Tony! ;)

:-* :-* :-*

• Thanks 1