Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
Shelli

Daily Horoscope and Lucky Numbers!

Hard work huh? Well it is Monday!! Lets hope it is special. Thanks for the horoscope!

Lips

• Thanks 1

Watering my roses in the backyard, i was talking to my gorgeous neighbor for like an hour. Got my housework all done early, now i'm ready for some bingo, BUT i wonder what adventurous ideas are coming for this evening.

Hope it has something to do with chocolate syrup and whip cream :o

Thank you so much my Oh Powerful Pam!!

My reading was right on time!!!

• Thanks 1

Morning Gang:

Hope everyones reading is to their liking!!!!

Cancer

04/13/2010 - Do things today that are not ordinarily on your schedule. The unusual, the surprising, and the difficult all can be to your advantage. The more versatility you show now, the more your efforts are appreciated. Travel plans can materialize this evening.

Fortunate astrological number:  621

Financial outlook:  excellent

Compatible sign:  Leo

Aries

04/13/2010 - Your morale gets a boost from those around you this morning. Trust, honor, dignity, and patience prevail. The evening is ideal for a personal achievement, an inspection of a home or living area, or a demonstration of what you can do in the way of avocational effort.

Fortunate astrological number:  800

Financial outlook:  strong

Compatible sign:  Aries

Aquarius

04/13/2010 - This is a good day for concluding business and financial matters and for talking about the future with your supervisors and co-workers. Marital and business partnerships are well aspected. You can make progress in tax, insurance, and long-range security affairs now.

Fortunate astrological number:  356

Compatible sign:  Libra

Capricorn

04/13/2010 - This is a fine day for your earning power--you can uncover a new source of additional income. It's also good for opening up new channels of communication with difficult people. Determination and patience are required of you this afternoon.

Fortunate astrological number:  394

Financial outlook:  poor

Compatible sign:  Taurus

Virgo

04/13/2010 - You are very sensitive to any slight that comes your way today. Be on guard against giving the wrong answer when someone tries to sell you something, for irritating high-pressure sales tactics are represented in your chart.

Fortunate astrological number:  876

Financial outlook:  weak

Scorpio

04/13/2010 - This is a good day for fund-raising activities and general festivities, and it's a day on which you are likely to attract favorable attention. Experimentation, investigation, pioneering, and a show of self-confidence are all favored now.

Fortunate astrological number:  625

Financial outlook:  good

Compatible sign:  Sagittarius

Libra

04/13/2010 - This is an excellent day to spruce up your living room and dining room. By doing the positive, you will receive emotional and spiritual returns. The evening brings a mad social rush, and unexpected visitors are likely to pop in. Your sense of adventure is to the fore.

Compatible sign:  Scorpio

Fortunate astrological number:  287

Leo

04/13/2010 - Keep alert to traffic patterns in the late afternoon to avoid getting involved in a traffic jam. Household chores can be accomplished early in the day, but allow for some pleasant interruptions and distractions. Entertaining friends this evening makes you feel important.

Fortunate astrological number:  875

Financial outlook:  very good

Compatible sign:  Virgo

Gemini

04/13/2010 - This is a good day for sifting and sorting, weeding out the unimportant in order to concentrate on the job at hand. Nothing is unobtainable if you set your mind to finishing whatever you start. Personal matters dominate the late afternoon.

Fortunate astrological number:  347

Taurus

04/13/2010 - Your serious approach to business affairs is conducive to teamwork today. A good financial tip may come your way from an unexpected source this afternoon. A sudden change in your evening plans brings some pleasant surprises. Upsets turn into delightful times today.

Fortunate astrological number:  979

Pisces

04/13/2010 - An associate may prove to be stubborn or arbitrary under today's trends. Don't fret or worry if things don't go your way this morning. Things improve and you are in a better frame of mind this afternoon. Realistically re-examine your exaggerated notions about an upcoming date.

Fortunate astrological number:  253

Sagittarius

04/13/2010 - The prospects of having unexpected visitors pop in are strong on this day. You could be singled out for a special and favorable assignment. Domestic interests are favored as the evening approaches. Romance and courtship do well this evening.

Fortunate astrological number:  871

formaolgy.com

"You could be singled out for a special and favorable assignment. "

That sounds interesting.  I wait with baited breath.

Thanks Pam - Powerful Pam?  or Palmist Pam or Pam's Parlour! lol

blue

• Thanks 1

"Pams parlour"  sounds like it belongs in the red light district. hahahahahah

Way funny.....

PMM

Household chores can be accomplished early in the day, but allow for some pleasant interruptions and distractions.

Ha ha ha...I've been cleaning the house ever since 6:30 this morning and yes I do need to go enjoy my beautiful flowers and relax...while drinking coffee!!!

Thanks for reading, "Madam" Pam!!! :)

• Thanks 1

"Pams parlour"  sounds like it belongs in the red light district. hahahahahah

Way funny.....

PMM

Heheh - I couldn't resist it.  It does have a nice ring to it though.

blue

Thank you for my reading Pam...

I love Pam's Parlour!!! but Palmist Pam sounds just like red light district too.. if you kinda really, i mean really think about it... lmaooo, oh gosh me and my naughty mind

How about Miss "Pam Predicts"

• Thanks 1

Pam Predicts...I like it.

And yes you are naughty Imagin but it did make me laugh.  :P :P :P

blue

Morning Gang:

Here are todays Horoscopes....

Wishing everyone a wonderful day!!!!

PMM

Aries

04/14/2010 - This is a good day for figuring out what the other fellow has in mind. Health matters, partnership matters, and selling, buying, and shopping are all fine today. It's a great day for visiting somebody who may have the answers you are seeking.

Aquarius

04/14/2010 - It's best not to tackle a tedious job or do any unnecessary traveling today. It's also a good idea to turn down a dinner engagement with a friend, for you're not very compatible with others today and are at risk for having a dispute. Unwelcome advice can come your way.

Fortunate astrological number:  734

Capricorn

04/14/2010 - Intuition is working for you today, but don't give away its secrets. In general, you're better off with people of your own age. You may have to take a brief trip, but longer-distance travel is not advisable. Heed the advice of a loved one tonight.

Fortunate astrological number:  138

Compatible sign:  Aquarius

Cancer

04/14/2010 - Your personal wishes, hopes, and dreams are to the fore today, and you tend to make a good impression on those who can help you. Travel, studies, ideas, visits and hospitality, and parties and other forms of entertainment are all well aspected.

Libra

04/14/2010 - This is a good day for real estate transactions and for meeting the public at large. It's excellent for taking changes and making investments. You feel on top of things now, in control, and appreciative of your material possessions.

Fortunate astrological number:  484

Scorpio

04/14/2010 - You can achieve a lot at work this morning and then sit back and relax. Following advice that comes to you this afternoon will be to your benefit. The evening is ideal for your personal plans, and romance will do a lot for you tonight.

Fortunate astrological number:  873

Gemini

04/14/2010 - Decision making and problem solving are to the fore this morning as you cogitate and mull things over. You project an image of friendliness and concern this afternoon and evening, and you can make a lot of progress in romance and courtship.

Fortunate astrological number:  425

Taurus

04/14/2010 - Get the house ready for guests and be prepared for unexpected callers. This is a fine day for beginning a trip and for sending the children on an outing that appeals to them. Control your late-afternoon blues by keeping busy or seeking kindred spirits.

Fortunate astrological number:  863

Pisces

04/14/2010 - You accrue unexpected expenses today, and your career welfare may be threatened. It's a day for prudence in all things. If traveling, make it brief and don't rush. Don't postpone medical care for a health matter. It's up to you to keep what you want in your love life.

Fortunate astrological number:  258

Financial outlook:  fair

Sagittarius

04/14/2010 - This is an excellent day for beginning a short trip and going away for a time. Visits with friends you haven't seen in a long time go well. Older loved ones tend to be cooperative and helpful. The evening can be quite social and romantic.

Compatible sign:  Capricorn

Virgo

04/14/2010 - The morning is restful but can also involve a change of pace or scenery. People are rather idealistic now. There's no reason to resist or argue with someone who wants to change you a little. The evening finds you contented, strong, and patient in love matters.

Fortunate astrological number:  753

Leo

04/14/2010 - This is a good day for personal matters and for making a personal sacrifice that solves someone else's problem. It's fine for baby-sitting, for pinch-hitting for someone who's been called away, and for making your presence felt in large groups.

Fortunate astrological number:  278

formalogy.com

• Thanks 2

Libra

04/14/2010 - This is a good day for real estate transactions and for meeting the public at large. It's excellent for taking changes and making investments. You feel on top of things now, in control, and appreciative of your material possessions.

Fortunate astrological number:  484

Oh my goodness my reading is excellent today! Even my financial outloook is good!!

Thank you so Kindly my oh so Powerful, Pam Predicts!!!

• Thanks 1

his is a good day for personal matters and for making a personal sacrifice that solves someone else's problem.

Feels like I do this all the time... :P :P :P

Thank you so very much,Pam for working so hard for everyone...

You really are a true LCB star! :-*

• Thanks 1

Morning Gang:

Here is todays reading:  Enjoy!!!!

Scorpio

04/15/2010 - This is a good day for taking care of your yard and garden. Your household is a prime target for improvement, with an accent on comfort and organization. Some good bargains can be uncovered if you state your needs clearly and cheerfully.

Fortunate astrological number:  589

Capricorn

04/15/2010 - The lunar aspects stress the development of ideas and ideals as well as a strengthening of your feelings for others who are in trouble. Practical approaches in your work routines will help you to steer clear of failures and upsets. The legality of a situation is brought into focus this evening.

Fortunate astrological number:  987

Sagittarius

04/15/2010 - Make this day a quiet one, although you may be tempted to pick up the pace and go out to seek pleasure. Talk things over with older relative today and don't yield to a tendency to worry too much. Strive to attain and keep an optimistic point of view.

Fortunate astrological number:  845

Financial outlook:  good

Compatible sign:  Capricorn

Aries

04/15/2010 - Work steadily at any task you undertake today, and let nothing prevent your completing it. Financial matters are going well behind the scenes, but don't spend much now. Let a well-known person know about your admiration for him or her. Do a kind deed for a neighbor tonight.

Fortunate astrological number:  380

Compatible sign:  Gemini

Cancer

04/15/2010 - This is a day to revise, readjust, and save the valuable while discarding the useless. Speed is your enemy today, so travel slowly and take your time making decisions. You may get a chance today to show some skill in a career task you've never done before. Love continues to give you pleasure.

Fortunate astrological number:  809

Virgo

04/15/2010 - Tonight's entertainment could be your biggest of the month, and you may need to spend some time during the day preparing for it. For the most part, your work is routine and boring. Conditions are all right for a short trip. You may be humming a love song now.

Fortunate astrological number:  932

Libra

04/15/2010 - People seem evasive and you feel a undercurrent of secrets, even gossip, today. Be careful of glib sales talk and shoddy merchandise when shopping. Your love can become more stabilized if you're married. If single, it's best to avoid romance now.

Fortunate astrological number:  074

Leo

04/15/2010 - Something you did in the past will be rewarded today. Money may come your way from an unusual source. You may receive an exciting invitation later in the day. Your creative talents make a good impression. Love may be silent but very strong this evening.

Fortunate astrological number:  310

Aquarius

04/15/2010 - This is an active day, during which the horizons of your ambition are expanded. You can see the way ahead more clearly now, and business transactions favor you. Your mind is clicking away, and it's a good day to make a major decision. Avoid being cynical about your romantic life.

Fortunate astrological number:  343

Gemini

04/15/2010 - You may find that making a choice is very difficult today. Your more humble thoughts take precedence, and you feel inadequate to make a decision, but it must be done. Confide in someone you seldom talk to; your confidence will be appreciated. It's an exciting evening for love.

Fortunate astrological number:  109

Taurus

04/15/2010 - Friendships and activities in groups are best today. don't tie yourself down to plans or any single person's ideas. Your health is good if you take care not to overeat. An older neighbor may upset you, but you can simply forgive and forget.

Fortunate astrological number:  578

Pisces

04/15/2010 - Your career prestige and reputation can get a big boost under today's aspects. Your earning power, income, and possessions are all well aspected. You have the stamina to serve you in your work. This evening you could be asked questions for which there are no ready answers.

Fortunate astrological number:  560

formalogy.com

04/15/2010 - People seem evasive and you feel a undercurrent of secrets, even gossip, today. Be careful of glib sales talk and shoddy merchandise when shopping. Your love can become more stabilized if you're married. If single, it's best to avoid romance now.

Who's talking 'bout me!!? Don't be hiding!!! lol

Guess i better avoid romance today... maybe tomorrow i'll get me some :D

Thank You Miss Pam Predicts, i like that name it's really catchy, and so perfect for this!

Who's talking 'bout me!!? Don't be hiding!!! lol

Guess i better avoid romance today... maybe tomorrow i'll get me some :D

Thank You Miss Pam Predicts, i like that name it's really catchy, and so perfect for this!

"MIss Pam predicts..." I like it......heheheheh

"Be careful of glib sales talk and shoddy merchandise when shopping." 

That made me laugh.  Don't go buying any dollar store merchandise today Imagin. and stay away from Ronco products. HAHAHAHAH

I am so glad your enjoying the horoscopes.  I do them when I wake up, so it is a miracle they are right.  haha

PMM

LOL.. i'm loaded with Ronco stuff, choppers, mixers, bakers, fryers.. i was such a sucker for those 3 am commercials, how about the magic bullet? knives? george foreman grills? air bake? rubber bakery.. lmao... puddy?

We are all guilty of Ronco products I bet.

Just dont go to the doctor who gratuated from the "Ronco School of Medicene."

I got a flu shot once, and I thought it was a Flu shot by Ronco, as I was sicker than a dawg a month later. 

LMAO.

PMM

Good Morning Gang: :) :) :)

Miss Pam predicts here with your daily horoscopes.

Have a wonderful day.

Gemini

04/16/2010 - There is a lot of good fortune in your chart now. This is an active day, a day for making new contacts, discovering a new friend, or making progress in learning. Help is available for you. Take advantage of an unusual opportunity in your social life tonight.

Fortunate astrological number:  528

Taurus

04/16/2010 - Push business, money, and employment matters this morning. You can feel in control of things, with plenty of stamina to serve your purposes. Others become more cooperative as the day goes on. The feeling that you are able to do something unique is reinforced this evening.

Compatible sign:  Pisces

Aries

04/16/2010 - Your awareness and intuition are strong this morning. Organize your day unselfishly and give support to those who need you. Give thought to spiritual ideas that arise; you may reach a new plane of cosmic understanding. Avoid making any promises in love.

Fortunate astrological number:  979

Compatible sign:  Aquarius

Cancer

04/16/2010 - The aspects for love and friendship are vivid today. Your health is so-so and tension can mount about your financial security. Give thought to how you can increase your earning power. The romantic interest of another could lead to an undesirable situation later, so be slow to respond.

Fortunate astrological number:  735

Virgo

04/16/2010 - Opposition may come from an unexpected quarter today. You may have to dig hard to get enough cash to pay your debts and proceed with your intended course of action, but be thankful for all you get. Your love may fade under a very realistic insight tonight.

Fortunate astrological number:  250

Scorpio

04/16/2010 - You may suddenly find yourself restless today. Your work responsibilities may diminish now, and a careless attitude could win the disapproval of others. Avoid flirtation today. Avoid incurring extra debt today and focus your attention on payment schedules.

Fortunate astrological number:  625

Libra

04/16/2010 - This is an excellent time for a partnership affair, such as getting married or uniting to pursue a business venture. Traveling is well aspected, and you feel light, breezy, and happy today. A shopping venture can include a pleasant romantic encounter.

Fortunate astrological number:  837

Leo

04/16/2010 - You have vitality and enthusiasm that allow you to accomplish a lot today. Your health is good, but don't let your emotions get stirred up. An ambitious course of action can make your money situation touch and go now. It's a good day for traveling, but love is at an impasse.

Fortunate astrological number:  283

Pisces

04/16/2010 - A calm atmosphere prevails today and is helpful to your work and your health. You make good progress on all you undertake. Keep your mind clear for what is important and put the things that bother you out of your mind. A vacation begun today goes well.

Fortunate astrological number:  558

Sagittarius

04/16/2010 - The disposition of your associates may call for special handling today. There is a certain passive aspect to the day, so it's not a good time for you to be aggressive. Traveling is discouraged, but thoughtful shopping could be quite successful.

Fortunate astrological number:  801

Aquarius

04/16/2010 - Spending time with children now gives you a strong sense of achievement and reward. Local travel, such as sightseeing, as well as hobbies and sports have good support this afternoon. The evening is ultra-romantic, especially if spent under the stars.

Fortunate astrological number:  518

Capricorn

04/16/2010 - Patience and an altruistic attitude regenerate your spirit and do you a lot of good today. News you receive later in the day can make you apprehensive. Traveling is not well aspected. Keep the evening calm, and someone may seek your romantic companionship.

Fortunate astrological number:  342

formalogy.com

• Thanks 1

"Traveling is discouraged, but thoughtful shopping could be quite successful."

Oh my - how strange is that then!  I've been looking to do some thoughtful shopping!

Thank you Miss Pam.

blue

• Thanks 1

An ambitious course of action can make your money situation touch and go now.

Ooooo I really hope so!!!

It's like my dream come true...my dream as you know well,Pam and Blue...I really want it ti be well...

Thanks for a wonderful reading,Madame Pammy!!! :-*

By the way, Could I go to that big shopping with you,Blue??? I love shopping!!! :D

• Thanks 1

This is an excellent time for a partnership affair, such as getting married or uniting to pursue a business venture. Traveling is well aspected, and you feel light, breezy, and happy today. A shopping venture can include a pleasant romantic encounter.

Oh my goodness, so much to do so little time... how wonderful shopping AND romance.. wow!

Thank You Miss Pam Predicts!

• Thanks 1

Miss Pam predicts is so thrilled you all are enjoying your readings.... :) :) :)

Cant wait to look into my crystal ball each day....

PMM

Good Morning Gang:

Wishing everyone a wonderful day.....

PMM

Gemini

04/17/2010 - The aspects are wonderful for you this morning. Your ideals are met, your ideas succeed, your health is fine, and traveling is favored. You can relax delightfully on a long journey when someone else does the driving. You are happy with a loved one's cooperation today.

Taurus

04/17/2010 - If discord threatens today, block it immediately. Good opportunities are available in financial matters. Don't let anyone talk you out of an effort that could improve your career. Get in touch with a relative who can and will help you. This can be a very important day.

Fortunate astrological number:  219

Sagittarius

04/17/2010 - Your social life can be on your mind a little too much and could make you behave foolishly. Beware of spending too much money just to impress other people. If you feel out of it romantically tonight, it may be just as well to enjoy solitude this evening.

Fortunate astrological number:  735

Cancer

04/17/2010 - Good results are in evidence today from major efforts and a lot of patience. Shopping is favored and you find a bargain luxury item. Your health can be a worry late in the day; you may need to slow down. Progress is made in love, marriage, and social life tonight.

Fortunate astrological number:  713

Virgo

04/17/2010 - Your aspirations are strong this morning. This is not a good day to do much in the way of chores, but it is good for walking around and getting the cobwebs out of your mind and increasing your determination. Love comes back into your life, but you can't depend on it.

Fortunate astrological number:  539

Scorpio

04/17/2010 - This is an active day, and changes in your plans and activities are possible. Be prepared for a reversal of your hopes around noon. What develops will be more interesting in the long run anyhow. Compromise with a loved one; you'll lose a lot by being obstinate.

Fortunate astrological number:  638

Libra

04/17/2010 - Interesting new acquaintances have worthwhile suggestions today. You are your talents are appreciated. Traveling in connection with work or education is favored. Shun what is purely pleasure and don't go in for idle chat. Strive to be very affectionate in your love life.

Fortunate astrological number:  845

Leo

04/17/2010 - You may acquire something very desirable today. don't be boastful or ostentatious, for if arousing envy can only lead to trouble. You may encounter some competition in your love life tonight that you don't really want, but don't make a fuss about it.

Fortunate astrological number:  456

Aquarius

04/17/2010 - Favorable trends this morning can bring hope of a new romantic or business alliance. People tend to be extraordinarily congenial today, but be careful about being led down the garden path to an unfavorable romantic or financial involvement.

Fortunate astrological number:  842

Aries

04/17/2010 - A fine stellar trend for your personal hopes prevails today. A conference with a boss may give you new and happy expectations. Your money situation is easily handled, and you're happy with your bank account. Don't be demanding in love; give patient consideration a chance to work.

Fortunate astrological number:  487

Capricorn

04/17/2010 - The moon is strongly protective of your home and family today. Your health depends on your own appreciation and care of it. Shopping during the early evening is not recommended. Expressions of love are rather exact, and your commitment to another person can be strong.

Fortunate astrological number:  949

Pisces

04/17/2010 - Early-morning confusion gives way to sudden spiritual confidence today. You are somewhat pleased with yourself this morning, but others tend to be critical. Find the answers within yourself. Active participation in life and love is stressed this evening.

Fortunate astrological number:  941

formalogy.com

• Thanks 1