Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
Shelli

Daily Horoscope and Lucky Numbers!

"You might feel like everybody is out to get you today."

Oh no, it may be a hard day at work I see from my horoscope.

I better stay home and avoid it.  LOL

Thanks Mystic Shelli, as always for the new reading.... :) :) :)

PMM

lol Pam.

You're always wanting NOT to go to work.  Heh heh - can't say I blame you.

bue

lol Pam.

You're always wanting NOT to go to work.  Heh heh - can't say I blame you.

bue

I know it Blue, arent I awful? 

Honestly, the people there are just tuff to deal with. No one smiles, or says good morning, and they all have the chip on their shoulder, so that is what I try to avoid if I could be so lucky.

Sure enough, I went today and the recieving manager had an attitude, and I felt like if I didn't avoid her, she would find some reason to complain to me.  Ugh  After all, I'm only the cleaning crew, which is how I am looked at. I don't have feelings.  So sad....

PMM

Pam, I have the same problem where I work, I am a cleaner at a car dealership, alot of the people are mean and ignorant, and I dread going there, so I am looking for a better job for me.. Hopefully I will receive one soon.. Also I hope that you find a more suitable job, if you are looking, and the other people out there, looking for employment!

• Thanks 1

I'm so sorry Pam.  It must be awful.

When I worked for the Govt., we had a cleaner who used to come round every evening and I always always made sure I spoke to her and asked her how she was.  She was a lovely woman too.  Over retirement age, had 4 jobs, up at 4a.m. each day so she could provide for her son who had something wrong with his back and couldn't work. 

When we left she sobbed her heart out and said how much she would miss us.  It was really sad but she was a little diamond.....as are you.

blue

• Thanks 1

Oh, I'll be okay gang, but thanks for all the kind caring words.

Perhaps tomorrow Mystic Shelli will give me a horoscope that says

"  Today is your lucky day." 

Meaning to me, none of those meanies will come to work, and I can have a good day for a change. LOL

I used to love how George Jefferson would come at people wanting to kick their butts, and how Weezie or someone would hold him back, loved it... you can always have that image of george jefferson and weezie in your mind when they are mean to you, i did and it always made me smile...

• Thanks 1

...or just imagine that they are stark naked and bald!  ;D

That will make you smile to yourself when you look at them. 

I hope Mystic Shelli posts the best horoscope for you Pam and you do get lucky.

blue

• Thanks 1

Oh, Pam...I am so sorry that you have to go through ppl like them. Some ppl are just born to be mean...I think. I hope things will get better for you in the  long run. :-*

• Thanks 1

I gotta plan guys, when we start to feel down, we can all singgggg....

Chin up, chin up

Everybody loves a happy face

Wear it, share it

It'll brighten up the darkest place

Twinkle, sparkle

Let a little sunshine in

You'll be on the right side

Looking at the bright side

Up with your chinny chin chin

Chin up, Chin up

Put a little laughter in your eyes

Brave it, save it

Even though you're feeling otherwise

Rise up, wise up

Make a little smile begin

You'll be happy hearted

Once you get it started

Up with your chinny chin chin!

Chin down

You can't come frowning

Turn around

Starting, clowning

Think sad, your troubles double

Think glad, they burst like bubbles

Chin up, chin up

Every little time your spirits wilt

Chin up, chin up

Give your attitude in upward tilt

Twinkle, sparkle

Make a little fun begin

You'll be on the right side

Looking at the bright side

Up with your chinny chin

Chin up!

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!

~~  Horoscopes for Wednesday  ~~  01/20/2010  ~~

Aries - March 21 - April 20

You could receive recognition for a job well done.  Find out more, if you want to start your own business.  Favors will be offered readily.  You can fulfill your relationship with destiny and your hidden supernatural abilities will bring you luck today.  The Sun - You may feel better health today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 86 - 2 - 11 - 39 - 13 - 72 - 50

Taurus - April 21 - May 20

Get into fitness programs to keep in shape.  Your ambitious mood may not go over well with loved ones.  Don't let opposition from those envious of your talents daunt your progress.  Equilibrium in your romantic life is likely if you treat your partner well. 

The scion of fate will guide you and natural mystic forces will increase your luck today.  The Queen of Swords - A direct approach is the best today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 97 - 15 - 84 - 79 - 19 - 37 - 20

Gemini - May 21 - June 21

Try to deal with it quickly; don't dwell on past regrets.  Opportunities for travel and socializing are evident.  This will not be the best day for communication or travel.    The sisters of fate have a surprise in store for you today and A magic number will bring you luck today.  The Queen of Pentacles - People need your support today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 81 - 12 - 23 - 94 - 92 - 14 - 56

Cancer - June 22 - July 22

Travel should open doors that lead to exciting new adventures.  Your high energy and discipline will enable you to complete any seemingly insurmountable tasks.  Opportunities for romance will develop through activities with large groups.  Your destiny could be fulfilled and paranormal phenomena will improve your fortunes today.  The Page of Swords - Do not act without thinking things through today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 50 - 61 - 97 - 9 - 85 - 67 - 6

Leo - July 23 -August 22

Travel will be favorable.  Plan your day thoughtfully, but try not to rely on others. Invite friends in for a visit.  The sisters of fate on are on your side today and mystical forces will improve your luck today.  The Five of Wands - You may experience some minor but irritating setbacks today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 12 - 33 - 58 - 89 - 88 - 74 - 91

Virgo - August 23 - September 22

You will learn valuable skills if you sign up for seminars today.  You can make changes to your domestic scene that will benefit all who reside there.  You may feel a need to make changes to your legal documents.  Your fate line will guide the way today and A supernatural phenomenon could improve your fortunes today.  The Three of Pentacles - You can go father than you expect today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 9 - 46 - 81 - 51 - 63 - 50 - 23

Libra - September 23 - October 22

Don't volunteer private information about yourself unless you're prepared to be talked about behind your back.  You will find that you can work progressively at improving yourself today.  Don't press your luck with your loved ones.  Merciful fate will be yours and the fortune teller speaks of decreased luck today.  The Knight of Swords - Today is a good day to say just what you mean.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 80 - 72 - 63 - 62 - 37 - 68 - 69

Scorpio - October 23 - November 21

You may be tired of working for someone else.  Opportunities to expand your circle of friends will result in possible new romantic encounters.  Help an older member with a problem that faces them.  A simple twist of fate will reveal your destiny and magical thinking can improve your luck today.  Justice - Warning, beware of paybacks today.

Daily Lucky Numbers - 11 - 80 - 81 - 88 - 58 - 46 - 71

Sagittarius - November 22 - December 20

Start sending out those resumes.  Secret affairs may be tempting, but keep in mind that they will damage your reputation if you decide to indulge.  Don't let any small misunderstandings get in the way.  The sisters of fate have a surprise in store for you and supernatural powers are working in your favor today.  The Chariot - This is a good day to start a new project.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 87 - 72 - 17 - 20 - 56 - 27 - 91

Capricorn - December 21 - January 19

Use your charm to get your own way.  Try not to spend too much on children or entertainment.  Your personal partner may be less than willing to accommodate you today.  Your destiny is in fates hands today and mystical forces will change your luck today.  The Seven of Pentacles - You will have new options today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 72 - 28 - 82 - 3 - 22 - 14 - 87

Aquarius - January 20 - February 18

You can expect the fur to fly on the home front.  Someone envious of your popularity may challenge you to a debate.  Dream a little today.  Your destiny could be fulfilled and forces from the supernatural world are working to change your luck today.  The Four of Wands - Today is a good day to celebrate your accomplishments.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 87 - 13 - 8 - 68 - 70 - 5 - 45

Pisces - February 19 - March 20

Use your own ideas to further your interests.  Don't give up what you have until you can be certain just what it is you're getting.  You will be relentless when it comes to getting yourself back into shape.  The hands of fate will guide you and mystical forces will improve your luck today.  The Hermit - Today is a good day to seek wisdom from those you admire.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 11 - 67 - 38 - 23 - 78 - 32 - 20

The sisters of fate on are on your side today and mystical forces will improve your luck today.

Time for me to go buy some lottery tickets... ;D ;D ;D Thanks Shelli for your hard work.

"Start sending out those resumes".

Yep - thats the plan...but its Wednesday already and I've done nothing.  Is there a tarot card for "kick yourself up the butt"?

blue

~~ Horoscopes for Thursday ~ 01/21/2010 ~~

Aries - March 21 - April 20

Give everyone in the house a physical chore that will help burn off some of the excess energy.  Make plans to do the things you enjoy.  Don't be too quick to judge those you live with.  The scion of fate will guide you and A magical star sign could change your luck today.  The Four of Cups - You may experience a loss of interest today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 29 - 86 - 68 - 41 - 51 - 45 - 27

Taurus - April 21 - May 20

Family may not want to get involved but an entrepreneur will.  Deception is evident around you.  Reciprocate by offering helpful hints.  Fate will find you today and forces from the supernatural world are working to improve your fortunes today.  The Eight of Wands - Today is the day to make your big move.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 77 - 82 - 63 - 89 - 49 - 60 - 90

Gemini - May 21 - June 21

You can become obsessed with detail and must be sure to divide your time appropriately.  Opportunities for travel and socializing are evident.  You need to take a break with the ones you love.  You will not suffer a fate worse than death and intense paranormal activities are working to increase your luck today.  The Emperor - You are in command today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 16 - 97 - 65 - 61 - 89 - 50 - 87

Cancer - June 22 - July 22

You could meet an interesting individual you'll want to get to know better.  A change of attitude has probably disrupted your home environment.  Don't overlook that fact that someone you care about may be hiding something.  The sisters of fate are watching over you and the luck factor is in your favor today.  The Page of Swords - You have the energy to meet problems head on today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 86 - 52 - 47 - 97 - 31 - 57 - 22

Leo - July 23 -August 22

People you live with will not be terribly happy with you regardless of what you do today.  You may want to have a heart-to-heart talk with a close and trusted friend. It may not be the best day to confront employers or to present your ideas.  My destiny reading tells of changes for you and the luck symbols speak of better luck today.  The Six of Swords - The worst is over.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 71 - 37 - 95 - 69 - 2 - 76 - 6

Virgo - August 23 - September 22

This will be a very hectic day if you've made promises to too many people.  Don't get involved in joint ventures.  Invest wisely.  Your personal life could have you tied up in knots.  The spear of destiny points at you today and your hidden supernatural abilities will change your luck today.  The Two of Swords - You may experience indecision today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 47 - 17 - 54 - 9 - 12 - 94 - 31

Libra - September 23 - October 22

You will feel the limitations if you have been overdoing it.  Don't be critical or overly opinionated with dislikes; it could cause disapproval and unwanted opposition.  Your tendency to overreact could get you into trouble.  A simple twist of fate cannot be avoided today and supernatural phenomena could change your fortunes today.  The Two of Wands - This is a good day to take on the world.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 93 - 54 - 70 - 42 - 65 - 22 - 5

Scorpio - October 23 - November 21

Get out and have some fun.  Family outings should include visiting friends or relatives. Refuse to get involved in idle chatter; it will only make you look bad.  The three fates will confront you today and paranormal phenomena will increase your luck today.  Justice - Justice and revenge are not the same thing.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 4 - 8 - 71 - 24 - 61 - 98 - 81

Sagittarius - November 22 - December 20

Cultural activities will prove to be quite enlightening for everyone.  You'll have problems with authority figures if you don't play by the rules.  Do some research if you want to find information that you can apply against the opposition you face.  My destiny reading tells of changes for you today and A paranormal phenomenon could increase your luck today.  Judgment - You life might take a whole new direction today.

Daily Lucky Numbers - 25 - 9 - 63 - 94 - 24 - 41 - 90

Capricorn - December 21 - January 19

Put all your energy into moneymaking ventures.  Chances to express your ideas and beliefs can bring popularity as long as you're not arrogant.  Try not to upset others with your plans.  The sisters of fate are warning you today and high paranormal activity is working to improve your fortunes today.  The Six of Swords - You might get the blues today.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 12 - 46 - 67 - 44 - 97 - 93 - 13

Aquarius - January 20 - February 18

Put your emotional energy into passion not anxiety.  You can make a difference if you're willing to stand up and be counted.  Accept the inevitable, and opportunities for advancement will follow.  You cannot avoid the irony of fate today and magic numbers will bring you luck today.  The Empress - Beauty and pleasures could yours today if you are willing to give the same.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 40 - 13 - 55 - 43 - 4 - 26 - 89

Pisces - February 19 - March 20

Don't let coworkers interfere with your objectives.  Moneymaking ventures may just turn your life around.  You might want to spend some time by yourself in order to decide exactly how you feel.  Fate controls your destiny today and magic numbers can change your luck today.  The Sun - Today is a good day to trust in yourself.  Daily Lucky Numbers - 17 - 66 - 52 - 64 - 40 - 48 - 30

GOOD LUCK ALL!!

Thanks for the new reading Mystic Shelli.... ;)

Mine sounds interesting today. Well all of it except the part about "deception is evident around you"  Not sure how to take that.... ??? hehehe

PMM

"My destiny reading tells of changes for you today and A paranormal phenomenon could increase your luck today.  Judgment - You life might take a whole new direction today."

I think this one is spot on Mystic Shelli.

Thank you as ever.

blue

"Don't be critical or overly opinionated with dislikes; it could cause disapproval and unwanted opposition."

I'll be a good girl today only.

Hope my fortunes are goodies!

Thank You Mystic Shelli!!!

My horoscope says people I live with will not be happy with me no matter what I do, that is not surprising to me, my family are not the easiest people to live with, hopefully I can move away this year, God willing..

People you live with will not be terribly happy with you regardless of what you do today.

Well...I am not happy with any of them either...lol especially I am feeling sick all day and I am not in good mood to be nice to anyone... :'( I hope everyone else is having a good day... ;)

wnanhee, i'm sorry to hear that :(.. i hope you feel better.. have a cup of tea or some soup maybe?

All bad things will pass... and thats for sure!

• Thanks 1

Thank you so much for your kindness,Imagin!!! I tried to eat something but just don't feel like eating...I have been drinking juice and eat some fruit but that's it. I hope I will feel better tomorrow...thanks again.