Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
Shelli

FREE BINGO and WIN REAL CASH!!

Hey Members,

Thanks to a suggestion by Ladysuss, I am going to put together a SCHEDULE for FREE BINGO.  So if you know of any sites that offer "Free Bingo" that you can win cash at, please post them here, it sure will help.  The more sites the better!!!  I will go ahead and post the first one just to get this thread started.  If you are unsure of the terms, please post the site anyway.  Thanks everyone in advance!!  Shelli

FREE games in the VELVET LOUNGE at Bingo777     Sorry No USA

1.30PM, 4.30PM & 10.30PM DAILY

Free Bingo has arrived at Bingo777 !!  You don't have to spend a penny, just get your free bingo cards (up to 12) to win real cash for free! Bingo games with £2/£3/£10 cash prizes! Join us daily at 1.30PM, 4.30PM & 10.30PM in the Velvet Lounge for some free fun!

Terms & Conditions:

* Maximum 12 tickets per game.

* Progressive and fixed jackpots are not available on free bingo games and cannot be won.

* Free Bingo cash prizes on offer are £2 for one line, £3 for two lines and £10 for full house.

* Bingo777 reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time and without prior notice

• Thanks 2

Hey jettinangel,

Hopefully I can get a schedule together or something to that effect.  hehe

WELCOME to BINGO!!!

Shelli

• Thanks 1

Bingo Hero

Offers a "Player Appreciation Room" every Monday from 2pm - 3pm and 7pm - 8pm with 20 GBP fixed pots.

Just log in to the Player Appreciation Room  during the above times and you will receive 10 FREE CARDS!

** For Depositing Players Only **

MOON BINGO showers you with FREE CASH!

£100K must be won every month in the exclusive free Bingo games.

They have 7 different rooms with FREE GAMES all day everyday!!

Just click on the Free Bingo and Specials tab.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Hey guys,

I think it's time for me to put together a "free" bingo schedule.  We might be able to have entire days of just FREE sites! woooooo hoooooo

P.S. Lips we need to put our thinking caps on and see if we can find any more.  I think I will start on the schedule this weekend.    ;)

• Thanks 1

888 Ladies Bingo

You don't have to spend a penny, just get your free bingo cards (up to 6) to win real cash for free! Play Mon-Fri for £300 and Sat-Sun for £500 @ 7pm in Bubbly Bingo. Plus, play to win £10 for free every hour from 1130am-1130pm @ Ladies First

A1 Bingo

In the Nickel Hall at 8am - 9am, 11am - 12pm, 2pm - 5pm & 11pm - 12am daily. Prize $1 and Jackpot $10

No auto register is available in this hall for the Free Games. You must manually click Buy before each game starts.

GOOD LUCK ALL!