Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
Shelli

Sorry guys!!!!!

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let everyone know that my grandmother went into the hospital yesterday. It's her Kidneys, hopefully she will be ok and I will be back soon.

I miss you all.

Shelli

Guest Tony Trader

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your grandmother Shelli.

Hope all goes well hun.

Tony

Shelli:

Good wishes and prayers are sent your way for you and your Grandmother.

We will miss you while your away...

PMM

• Thanks 1

Hi Shell,

I am so sorry to hear that. Wishing you, your grandmother and family the best. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Lips

• Thanks 1

Thanks so much guys, I came home to grab some clothes, but I am going back to the hospital (since I don't have a job, I figure I should be there as much as I can) I am going to do as much as I can though.  THANKS SO MUCH for your prayers guys.  LUV YA ALL!

I will be thinking of you and your family...and my own grandmother who passed away but I couldn't be there and it still breaks my heart... love ya, girl!

• Thanks 1

Hey guys,

My gramma was extremely dehydrated, it seems like she has had so many more problems since they gave her a dang pacemaker!  They are keeping her until tomorrow, hopefully after that she can go home!

Thanks for all your prayers!

Hey guys,

My gramma was extremely dehydrated, it seems like she has had so many more problems since they gave her a dang pacemaker!  They are keeping her until tomorrow, hopefully after that she can go home!

Thanks for all your prayers!

Any news Shelli? 

I hope she is making a speedy recovery and that it was just dehydration.

blue

Good News Guys,

The Dr says they are going to discharge her tomorrow, I guess it's "too late" to do it today.  I just hope they diagnosed her correctly.  The back and forth to the hospital takes its toll on gramms.  This should be my last night at the hospital, hopefully. 

Seeing all the BS my gramma is going through now, makes me think that I don't want to live to get "old."  So many meds and it seems like new problems almost every day.

Thanks again guys for all your thoughts and prayers,

Shelli

Girlll,

My eyes have been so puffy I can hardly see.  (not sleeping much has a lot to do with it!)  ANDDDD the fact I miss you guys!

Thank you for letting us know how your grandma is doing and good news about she can go home soon. When I see you at Vegas, I will bring you some cucumber eye patches to make your eyes feel better. love ya.