Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
Imagin.ation

Bingo Winner Screenshots

Good luck with that playthrough and congrats on the win!  Let us know if you manage to do it.

blue

• Thanks 1

Awesome dr! Hope you make the WR and have my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for ya  ;)

• Thanks 1

Thanks guys, I managed to finish the playthrough and ended with $47.37 in winnings.  Not much but I dont win often on bingo so Im pretty happy with the outcome.

Near the end of my playthrough I started to purchase max number of cards and once I got bingo on two cards which never happened to me before :D Havent had this much fun for a long time.

• Thanks 2

Yay ya did it! Thanks for the update  :-bd. Let us know how the cashout goes or if you decide to play it back good luck to you!

I did not win a jackpot or take a screen shot  but at instant bingo I was able to build my balance up to $5,000. I already withdrew $500 on aug 12, but than I started playing those evil slots and lost all but $600. I felt like crying but what can you do but live and learn.  ( you think I would of learned after the first time...lol )  any how I have to wait until after sept 12 so I can withdraw the last $500 because I have not made a deposit since may. I could just play it off but I will feel better if I withdraw the $500 after losing around 4k on slots. I've been depositing on vics site but having no luck  :(. I just wanted to thank LCB for introducing me to instant bingo. I love it there. I can play all day , it is so much fun. can not wait for you guys to have another bingo contest.  thank you thank you.

• Thanks 4

Congrats shirlsplay! I know the temptation is a killer especially when getting paid in installments. Gamblers are funny that way, sure the win is great but a big part of the passion is playing.

Hang tough and don't give anymore back! It is easier said than done but think how happy and proud you will be for being a smart and sensible player!

Keep us posted and thank you for the warm compliments and for sharing your winning experience.

Lips

Shirlsplay, no one deserves a nice cashout more than you, girl!  Congratulations and don't feel bad about playing out $$ on slots!  Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I am so happy for you and hope you keep on winning.

thank you ev1 for last cashout. well I managed to get my balance up there again but this time I was a higher level so I was able to cashout a $1,000.00 this time. right after I put in my request I made it to next level which raised my cashout limit higher but I decided to just stick with the 1k. cause when you do a cashout you lose stars , which lower your level. after that last cashout I did I was all the way back at the beginning with 0 stars lol. but I still love this bingo place. if you did not know this is the only bingo site that I know of that if you do not deposit for a while , ( like me over 30 days , you can still cashout as long as you do a 130 times playthur ) which is really kinda easy to do. also best days to deposit is on Mondays you get  250% on deposits of $99. or less or for deposits of  $100 or more you get a 400% match bonus. one more thing best time to play is at  6pm to 7pm  Saturday thur Thursday in deperate housewives room and red rose room . on Fridays it is at 5pm to 6pm  pacific time. EST. time would be 9pm - 10pm and 8pm - 9pm Fridays. it's called reverse bingo which is a coverall that starts at $100 and grows. the later you bingo the higher the prize is. but it starts growing at I think like 49 numbers . most bingos hit around 56 to 60 numbers and the prize is like $400 to $570  something like that. they only play 10 games in the hour. but in 2 rooms. 

I took a screen shot of my reports showing my cashout approved cause it was a bunch of wins over a period of time.

instant_cashout.thumb.jpg.47d7c4b1cc960c5b6205b19656bf4d06.jpg

• Thanks 6

I'd lost almost all my money and than I entered my favorite 30-ball room and everything changed for better.

BootyBingo4_zpse99ac771.jpg

• Thanks 5