Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
lipstick

As the Bingo Balls Turn……….

"I've had enough of you Lola!", Dorothy exclaimed as she threw her chair back and stood up.

Everyones eyes turned to Dorothy who seemed to get angrier by the second. Nan got up, stood in between the two of them, she tried to calm Dorothy down, but that was no use. She is on fire and Lola is about to feel the flame.

:-*

Not able to handle all the drama since Lola's arrival and the entrance of Betty White, helwin started picking around in the dumpster accross the street. Picking up a very interesting looking bag, she noticed something stuck to the bottom of it. It was a sealed envelope. Spiked cream tea was dried on one corner and apparently had glued it to the bag. I realized it was a Victoria's Secret bag and would have been a keeper except for the tea stain. It was starting to get dark, and having no flashlight she took her small catch home and check out it's contents.

Not able to handle all the drama since Lola's arrival and the entrance of Betty White, helwin started picking around in the dumpster accross the street. Picking up a very interesting looking bag, she noticed something stuck to the bottom of it. It was a sealed envelope. Spiked cream tea was dried on one corner and apparently had glued it to the bag. I realized it was a Victoria's Secret bag and would have been a keeper except for the tea stain. It was starting to get dark, and having no flashlight she took her small catch home and check out it's contents.

Wow, sorry guys, she, I,? I'm so confused and now I'm confusing you up too

Hi helwin,

You make a good point. I think when were are referring to ourselves we should just say "I".

So far everyone is keeping in line with storyline! You guys are awesome. Fun fun reading!!

Lips

.........as Dorthy stood up to confront me i backed up in my chair, looking down at my "come hither" Jimmy Choos waiting for her to make a mockery of me once again!

"Lola you are nothing but a tart! And if you don't behave during your stay here i will forbid you to join in any bingo garden parties again"!! I reach for the linen napkin on the table and begin to whimper. Turning on the crocodile tears, i pat my eyes. God forbid should my mascara run! Starting to reach for my compact mirror in my purse, imagin pats me on the back and says "now now Lola....please don't whimper.

In the meantime helwin is at home and opens the sealed envelope. This envelope was given to me by Chillymellow with strict instructions not to open it til i arrived here and was to read it out loud to Dorothy.

Helwin carefully unfolds the letter and reads it. She lets out gasp........The other woman that Lance cheated on you with was none other than Dorothy..........

As i patted Lola on the back trying to calm this situation down.. What darn thing does Lola Do.. she burps.. and burps almost the whole alpha-bet.. okay i'm exagerating.. she burped a little.. sounded like "thank you imagin".. interesting and talented woman i thought.. what an actress...

Right after this happen.. nothing but gasps come from all of us.. at that moment i really wanted to burp-a-gasp.. this has really gotten interesting.. as we are all around Dorothy.. with unbeleivable eyes posed...

Dorothy looks scared, she has been caught. Lola just lets out a giggle, followed by that sneaky smile of hers. She is planning something good.

In between Lola and Dorthy, I am about to passed out from the drinks I gulped down earlier...Gosh, I did it again, swore to myself that I would never drink again but look what Imagin and this Lola have done, drooling all over the man and made me go crazy.

Seeing this two sister going at each other makes me want to drink again...sighing from the frustration of watching Lola whimpering so loud that even the deaf cows can hear her, I held my both hands at Blue, flinching my eye brows  with shaking head and mouthed "Wha~tha...?"

Moving my head to see what others are up to, oh,brother! mommy is still counting her bingo numbers and Helwin took off and God knows where sh is going...rolling my eyes at this silly drama,........

I still have only 1tg, and it seems like it is going to stay this way as long as this drama continues.

" Ladies, I would like to get back to this game already..ENOUGH!" I say as I take a drink of my cream tea. No one noticed that I slipped a little treat into mine.

Dorothy loses control and lunges towards Lola, knocking everything down in her path, poor Lola she didn't even see it coming.

I stand back and say "enough"! I have an announce to make. Please everyone be seated. A silence filtrates through the room as the ladies all sit down. I have a sealed envelope that was given to me by Chillymellow. I have been instructed to read this aloud.

I reach beside my purse to grab my Victoria's Secret bag to retrieve the envelope. Shear panic comes over me when i see my bag is missing! At that very precise moment Helwin walks in with the opened envelope as she glares at Dorothy in horror and shock......

" Well, well, well, Dorothy...You aren't as innocent as you would like everyone to believe" said helwin as she handed the letter to Lips.

Everyones eyes were glued to Lips, everyones mind was racing. What was inside that envelope we all wondered?

Then in walks the gardener, he brought a guest along.

What is in that envelope, i'm so curious.. what did she mean "Dorothy isn't so innocent".. should i make a mad dash for that envelope to hide the secret..... a secret that could reveal the deepest darkest horrors, did she murder someone.. did she.. rob a bank... omg what's in that envelope... Dorothy, what on earth could she have done?

Just then Imagin. takes off and heads for Lips. Lips doesn't see her coming, and Imagin. snatches the letter from her hands.

Her eyes bulge as she reads the dirty little secret Dorothy has been keeping.

Dorothy sees that Imagin. knows, and is so nervous. It's only a matter of time before everyone knows what she did. She is soo ashamed of herself, and she knew nobody would understand her reasons.

With nothing to lose Dorothy makes a run for it, but I give chase. Dorothy is my friend and I don't care what she has done.

"STOP" I scream.

As this is going on i replace the letter in the envelope with a bingo card.. a 1tg.. with an invitation to Bingo Knights.. I pick up a lighter that was laying on the table.. still this lighter looks so familiar.. just i was about to burn the letter... Blue quickly snatches it.. Lola unaware the letter was switched out of the envelope, she grabs the envelope which does not contain it's original document..

Lola thinks she is hot stuff now, she thinks she holds the secret. Imagin. giggles to herself.

Out of nowhere here comes Dorothy, and she tackles Lola to the ground.

We all watch in shock. "What kind of party is this?" I think to myself. They are going at it, pulling hair, the typical cat fight, Dorothy rips Lolas fancy dress.

I'm still out of breath from chasing Dorothy, I go to break up the fight. Nan stops me " Let them handle it" she says.

I back off. Then out of the corner of my eye, I see Imagin. slipping something inside of her purse...Hmmmm.

Before I can get to her to ask her what it was, I hear a familiar voice, "Hello Girls" says Givennsz..Boy this day can't get much crazier I thought.

I noticed Mommy had a slight on on me.. i had to think fast, as she turned her head to Givennsz to greet her i stick the letter in my garter belt.. whew i thought, it should be safe there.. then i stick another Bingo card into my purse..

The commotions going on, no one noticed.. I scurry over to Lips and Dorothy and break them up.. before Bras start flying.. i'm in no mood to have one hit me in my face!

Lola! Dorothy! what has gotten into you fire breathing dragon women.. stop this right now.. we need to be civil we have guests here...

Lola grabs ahold of Imagin.s hair. Then they start going at it.

Dorothy stands up, brushes herself off. I quickly run to Imagins purse to see what she was hiding.

A BINGO CARD?!? Well that took me by surprise. I was putting it back inside when something grabbed my eye. Her camera.

I picked up the camera and slid it into my bag.

"Excuse me ladies, I have to use the girls room." I rush off. Once I am in the bathroom, I take out the camera. I flip through some of the pictures, and I see something that takes my breath away.

Givennsz has some explaining to do.

I put myself back together, and go back outside. I find everyone has settled down, well everyone but Imagin.

No sooner did it stop, it started again. Helwin had one of her bright ideas. Tatters of familiar wardrobes, buttons and hair were flying, "HEY WAIT A MINUTE WAIT A MINUTE LADIES, If we continue acting like a bunch of wild animals, we may as well get paid for it!"  Looking at the gardener's company, helwin asked in her broken Spanish from the eight grade  Por favor senor...?  Emillio?  Terra caca colores y agua  mush mush, mucho MUCHO MAS MUCHO  and indicating a large square in the middle of the ruckus... AQUI?  I was so glad when the gardener and Emillio both giggled, it was weird, but I took that as a yes. Off they went. With what donations we'd acquired, we all didn't have to wait for free chips, not this weekend, our e-wallets will get loaded... yee haw, just need to make sure I can start up some more trouble in case everyone comes down. I felt like such a rat-fink, but I didn't care, at least I might get rich, but most of all, I would be back-in-action once again....All of us would be, just like old times.....

We all didn't know what to think, there was money flying, Helwin was cheering on the fight.

Just then Imagins dress moved up and I seen something tucked inside her garter.

I feel someone tap me on the shoulder, I turn around slowly, afraid it might be ANOTHER surprise.

Givennsz sucker punched me! I was so confused, but I had to protect myself. I quickly picked up the tray of scones and threw it at her, this has turned into quite the party.

I yell at givennsz, "I SAW THE PICTURE!" and the look of anger came over her face and that very second everything stopped. No one said a word. Her and Imagin knew that I know their dirty little secret now.

Now, so would everyone else.

On the last episode of "As the Bingo Balls Turn".......

Lola arrives in town now a rich woman after divorcing Lance  for cheating on her and taking him for all he is worth. She has come to visit her sister Dorothy after many years.

Dorothy not looking forward to Lola's visit and knows her sister is up to no good. Dorothy and Lola who have never got along, only the worst can be expected.

When Lola arrives a bingo tea party in the garden is underway. Lola is greeted by Whanhee, Blue, Mommymachine, Imagin and Helwin.

Sparks of jealousy fly as Lola takes an interest in the Gardener. Whanhee becomes threatened because of her secret affair with him.

Lola spikes Dorothy's cream tea with grain alcohol and gets her tipsy. Dorothy announces dinner where the party commences in the dining room. Dorothy lunges at Lola, knowing she has come to cause trouble.

Chillymellow gives Lola a sealed envelope with strict instructions not open it til she arrives and read it out loud to Dorothy. Helwin who is a thief takes the sealed envelope and leaves. Only to return after reading that it is non other than Dorothy who had the affair with Lance!

Givennsz shows up and has a skeleton or two in her own closet as mommy uncovers pictures in Imagins cell phone. Another cat fight erupts between mommy and givennsz.

Meanwhile the bingo caller, Betty White has died in all the commotion. Jacob Black, Lola's chauffeur is taken by Wnanhee's beauty.

The envelope is up for grabs as everyone tries to steal it............

Will Lola find out that Dorothy had an affair with Lance? What exactly are these pictures of Givennsz? Will an affair happen between Lola and the gardener? Will Blue be the calm in the storm and stop all the bickering?

Stay tuned for "As the Bingo Balls Turn.........

I'm totally bewildered by all the antics that are going on.  I see scones flying through the air...oh what a waste.  Mommymachine is shouting at Givennsz that she saw the picture...what picture? 

I sit here quietly as silence comes over everyone...speechless...shocked?  What picture?  Givennsz is seething now and glaring at Mommymachine.  Givennsz is so mad, her face is red....she reaches over and opens her handbag muttering, seething still and pulls out.......OMG....

What the... I can't breathe, I don't know what is going on, it seems the world is spinning. I try to contain myself. Everything is in slow motion.

All eyes on givennsz as she reveals another piece of the puzzle.

Whew, its just her cell phone. I could have fainted from the anticipation. She dials a number, and lets out a sigh " Wait until you hear this" she says.

Blue quietly sneaks up behind givennsz and snatches the phone. Before she had a chance to get it back, blue tosses it to Nan.

Nan puts her ear to the phone, and she can't believe what she is hearing....

How am i going to do this.. how do i get out of this one.. i'm always getting myself into these things.. will they know.. will they even beleive me... i'm being blackmailed..... aha..

Nan hears the gardener's voice... :o Why would givennzs be calling the gardener?