Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
lipstick

Beauty and the Beast Tips

Picnics, barbecues, and potlucks are wonderful ways to celebrate Summer, but whatever your plans, take care to prepare and transport food safely. Whether your picnic is an elaborate affair for a few dozen friends and relatives or a simple cook-out for a few, a little planning will help prevent food borne illnesses so common during the summer months.

Bacteria begin to multiply between 40°F and 140°F, so it's important to keep it either cold or hot right up to the moment of cooking and/or serving. To make cleanup easier, take garbage bags, paper towels and damp washcloths in plastic bags.

Have a safe and happy cookout season!

Transporting Food

Make sure your cooler will keep foods at 40°F, or plan foods that are less perishable, such as luncheon meats, cheese, peanut butter, etc.. Keep drinks in a separate cooler, since it will be opened more often.

Plan ahead; try to take only what will be eaten so you won't have to worry about leftovers.

Don't partially precook meat or poultry before transporting; if it must be precooked, cook until done then chill before packing in the cooler.

Pack condiments in small containers rather than taking whole jars.

Put the cooler in the inside of the car rather than the hot trunk, and keep it in the shade at your destination; replenish ice often.

If you cook food ahead of time, chill thoroughly before putting it in the cooler. If you take hot food, wrap the dish in aluminum foil and towels to keep it above 140°F; if it's a long trip it may be best not to take a hot dish.

Take-out foods like fried chicken or barbecue should be eaten within 2 hours of purchase or thoroughly chilled before adding to the cooler and transporting.

Safe Grilling

Be sure all utensils, plates, and cooking surfaces are clean, and your hands are washed well before handling food.

Take only as much food out of the cooler as you're going to cook right then.

When meat is cooked, transfer to a clean plate or platter - never place cooked meat on a platter which held raw meat.

The USDA recommends fully cooking meats to ensure bacteria is destroyed. To be sure bacteria are destroyed, hamburgers and ribs should be cooked to 160° F or until the center is no longer pink and juices are clear.

Cook ground poultry to 165° F and poultry parts to 180° F. Reheat pre-cooked meats until steaming hot.

Never reuse marinades that have come in contact with raw meat, chicken or fish, and don't put the cooked food back into an unwashed container or the dish that contained the marinade.

Source: about.com

For some tasty good recipes ideas go to:

tasty_logo.png

Tasty Bingo

• Thanks 2

This are the  another best tips :=

Eat lots of fruit and vegetables.

Don't smoke. This does nasty things to your skin...

Drink lots of water.

Get plenty of sleep. of sleep.

Hi All!

Let’s talk aphrodisiacs.

th_aphrodisiac1-1.jpg

An aphrodisiac is said to stimulate sexual desire. The word is derived from Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of sexuality and love. There are quite a few aphrodisiacs to entice the opposite sex so I am definitely taking notes. My sweetheart will appreciate my study time for sure.

The following goodies are a comprehensive list courtesy of Loveology University. Enjoy!

I’m off to play some bingo at Desperate Housewives

Aphrodisiacs for Flirting  ;)

Chili Peppers - Gets the face flushing, heart pumping, pores sweating, & blood flowing towards the genitals.

Bananas - Contains bufotenine, a chemical that acts on the brain to increase happiness, self-confidence, & sex drive.

Carrots - Have strong fibrous ingredients that supercharge the body & lead to a feeling of strong sexual desire.

Damiano - This “lover's herb” contains alkaloids, which stimulate blood flow to genitals & increase sensitivity.

Clary Sage - Is known for decreasing inhibitions with its relaxing, euphoric, mildly intoxicating effects.

Aphrodisiacs for Seduction  :P

Oysters - Contain zinc, essential mineral for men needed for sperm production. Also releases testosterone in women.

Shrimp - High in iodine, which is needed by the thyroid gland that regulates energy, including sexual energy.

Chocolate - Includes caffeine and a plant substance called phytosteral that mimics human sex hormones.

Ginger - Comes from the root of the plant & increases blood flow to the genitals in both men and women.

Olives - Green ones make men more virile while black ones are believed to increase sex drive for women.

Tomatoes - Known as “love apples” & forbidden by Puritans because of its reputation as a potent sexual stimulant.

Asparagus - Rich with potassium, phosphorous, calcium, and vitamin E, all vital for increased hormone production.

Apples - Ever since Biblical days apples have been known as the fruit of temptation.  They are also filled with vitamins, minerals, and enzymes that stimulate sexual desire.

Aphrodisiacs for Exploration  :o

Licorice - Contains plant estrogens and stimulates the sex glands, bringing oxygen to the female genitals 40% faster.

Pumpkin Pie or Pumpkin Seeds - The top contender to increase penile blood flow an average of 40% faster.

Muira Puama - The American Journal of Natural Medicine stated: “One of the best herbs to use for erectile dysfunction or lack of libido (also known as potency wood).

Cinnamon - This sweet, spicy flavor and aroma has been used to aid in the treatment of impotence and proven to be sexually stimulating for men.

Basil - Considered the sacred herb of India, it awakens the senses, stimulates blood flow, and relieves fatigue.

Artichoke - Share this sex vitamin, high in Vitamin C, folic acid, magnesium, and phosphorus with your lover because it’s fun to eat together!

Celery - Contains androsterone, a powerful male hormone released through sweat glands to attract women.

Aphrodisiac Aromas  :D

Pheromones - Designed by nature to ensure we attract a biologically suitable mate.  Produced in sweat glands that are attached to hair follicles: head, underarms, and genitals.

How they work - Pheromones are released into the air from sweat that evaporates from our skin in the 40 million skin cells we shed each day.

Erotic aromas for men - Cinnamon, popcorn, pumpkin pie, and doughnuts.

Erotic aromas for women - Melon, chocolate, oranges, and bread.

Erotic scents for men - Vanilla, lavender, and Jasmine

Erotic scents for women - Musk, orange blossom, and sandalwood

• Thanks 1

I really had to come back to this thread and make a comment, this is a fascinating subject in this thread, and Froggy i thank you for bringing it.

I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump'n grind, that quickie in the park, elevator or drive-thru, getting excitingly hot and sexual sliding on top or down below while driving, or those roaming hands at the movie theater while he hides it with the popcorn box. I can be that little freak if I want to. I think just a man being a man and knowing the package he carries with all the natural aphrodisiactic gifts and appetizers he offers is magical. He is actually an executive sexually erotic chef with his own steamy and delicious ideas. But at the same time it is also very relaxing and fun to be with a man alone in the comfort of the warm loving home you built for him, exploring the multitude of the natural erogenous areas and erotic feelings both can encounter and appreciate, spending this time together romatically surrounded and enhanced by natural foods, aromas and natural scents of sexual desire and stimulation.. what a pleasure indeed

I think I'll go dab some vanilla behind my knees, make some sexy spaghetti with basil, make a trail of chocolate kisses leading to the bedroom.. and later I'll pop some popcorn..

Tomorrow we BBQ shrimp.. endulge in raw carrots and pumpkin seeds, baked cinnamon apple slices.. then we shall have intercourse.. i mean the main course..

Now.. i got my menu..my ideas..this skimpy apron.. i just need a man too

:( ....

• Thanks 1

Hello My Little Bingo Balls!

Last week we explored the world of aphrodisiacs. Some of us lacked a guinea pig so here is a list of top reasons it’s great to be single! Who needs someone tagging along while you're trying to get your gamble on anyway?

th_SingleLifeSection2.gif

15 reasons for the ladies: courtesy of ivillage.com

1. You can do whatever you darn well please.

2. Shave your legs and the razor is never dull from his face.

3. Not only is your razor not dull, who needs to shave at all now?

4. You can leave bra and other unmentionables in view.

5. You can slump around the house in any old thing.

6. You don't have to think about birth control, calendars or ovulation. Aunt Flo can

visit whenever she likes.

7. You can go out and flirt as much as your heart desires, without a worry in the world.

8. The toilet seat issue -- need I say more?

9. Free drinks at bars! Men seem to know when you're single and tend to be very

generous.

10. You can have male friends without having to defend yourself and explain that nothing else is going on.

11. You can finally see all the good videos -- the romantic, cheesy films.

12. No one grossing out over Tampax wrappers being anywhere in the house.

13. You don't have to wear G-string panties unless you want to wear them.

14. You can have sexual gratification at any time, not just when the sports games are

over.

15. You don't have to deal with anyone's grumpy, moody personalities.

8 reasons for the guys (let’s face it, there aren’t too many reasons for you guys): courtesy of askmen.com

1. You can take your time to find the right woman.

2. You can focus on your career.

3. You can do whatever you want, when you want.

4. You can enjoy a sexual smorgasbord.

5. You can build wealth.

6. You can enjoy serenity.

7. You can keep your toys.

8. You don’t have to compromise.

Some of us would rather play bingo than nurture a relationship but if you're on the prowl you may find your match at Cyber Bingo!

• Thanks 1

I have heard a tip (and on more than one occasion) that if you put Hemorrhoid cream under your eyes, it gets rid of the bags and wrinkles.  It's cheap to buy over the counter at any chemist/drugstore.  I've never had the guts to try it out.

Has anyone else heard of this?

blue

Yes, and I know friends who live by it, alot of the beauty pageant contestants swear by it too...

Go figure, do they put mascara on the butt?

LOL

:-*

Yes, and I know friends who live by it, alot of the beauty pageant contestants swear by it too...

Go figure, do they put mascara on the butt?

LOL

:-*

I hope not!  LMAO!

Well if it works, I better get over to Bingo Fabulous cos that's how I will feel.

blue

Lmaoooooooo your little bingo balls huh?

I do have a question though. You said the boys can keep their toys.....what about the girls?

:P :P :P :P :P :P

Lips

Lmaoooooooo your little bingo balls huh?

I do have a question though. You said the boys can keep their toys.....what about the girls?

:P :P :P :P :P :P

Lips

Well if you're single, you're sure gonna need em'

I really had to come back to this thread and make a comment, this is a fascinating subject in this thread, and Froggy i thank you for bringing it.

I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump'n grind, that quickie in the park, elevator or drive-thru, getting excitingly hot and sexual sliding on top or down below while driving, or those roaming hands at the movie theater while he hides it with the popcorn box. I can be that little freak if I want to. I think just a man being a man and knowing the package he carries with all the natural aphrodisiactic gifts and appetizers he offers is magical. He is actually an executive sexually erotic chef with his own steamy and delicious ideas. But at the same time it is also very relaxing and fun to be with a man alone in the comfort of the warm loving home you built for him, exploring the multitude of the natural erogenous areas and erotic feelings both can encounter and appreciate, spending this time together romatically surrounded and enhanced by natural foods, aromas and natural scents of sexual desire and stimulation.. what a pleasure indeed

I think I'll go dab some vanilla behind my knees, make some sexy spaghetti with basil, make a trail of chocolate kisses leading to the bedroom.. and later I'll pop some popcorn..

Tomorrow we BBQ shrimp.. endulge in raw carrots and pumpkin seeds, baked cinnamon apple slices.. then we shall have intercourse.. i mean the main course..

Now.. i got my menu..my ideas..this skimpy apron.. i just need a man too

:( ....

Imagin you have such a way with words. I'm gonna have to steal that menu!

Hello my darling dabbers,

Every bingo player needs strong hands.  Here are some finger exercises to keep your hands in tip top shape.

th_h9991567_002.jpg

Silly; I know, but you will thank me when you have the hand power to:

• Be the first to get in on the online chat specials

• Put your hand up and stop someone dead in their tracks from sitting next to you and messing up your “vibe”.

• Sign bingo as you yell it…for added effect.

• Stare people down at bingo motioning “I’m watching you”.

th_im-watching-you-focker.jpg

So work those fingers and get over to Bingo Workz!

LOL have a great week!!!!

Oh thank you so much froggy, yes i agree finger speed and grip, along with perfect coordination, and the finger strength to poke'em in the chest when they sit in your seat.. very important

Thank you for sharing these tips, im doing my finger excersizes as we speak.

• Thanks 1

Hello Bingo Charms,

When you’re up late playing bingo and having a few cocktails, you don’t want to worry about a hangover. Here are some tips to avoid praying to the porcelain god courtesy of eHow.com. A hungover bingo player is not a happy bingo player.

th_hangover-Sunbear.jpg

When it comes to preventing a hangover, time seems to be the best cure. Most of the things people have told you are false. The first thing to avoid in order to prevent hangovers is not to mix any kind of carbonated drinks with alcohol; also avoid any fruit juices mixed in alcohol because the sugar can help the alcohol reach your bloodstream quicker and it can make you become dehydrated faster.

Eat potatoes

Eating before you consume alcohol will definitely help to reduce the chance of a hangover. Try eating potatoes before drinking alcohol because they contain flavonoids which can help reduce hangover symptoms; some say eating boiled potatoes prior to consuming alcohol allows them to drink more but not feel the effects as much.

If you are going to be drinking vodka, do not mix it with fruit drinks, energy drinks or anything containing carbonation or you will get dehydrated quicker which will give you a hangover.

Drink a lot of fluids like water

You are better off just doing shots and chasing it with at least 6 ounces of water. Just remember to eat first, and with every beer you consume; drink 6 to 8 ounces of plain water and the odds of getting a hangover will be slim to none.

Now that you will be hangover free, let's celebrate! Bring your cocktails to Party Bingo

Have a great week!

• Thanks 1

Oh Thank you froggy, these are great tips.. oh those hangovers are terrible.. i was wondering are there any tips on how to remember what you did the night before.. or any that help you forget, or any tips that help with the silly things you do while drinking, like lighting your lips on fire because you someway switched the positioning of the cig and lighter.. many times i've tried the "it wasn't me" routine.. but they have film to back it up...

I would like to know if there is any tips for drunk dialing or drunk text messaging.......!!!!

Great post froggy!!

Lips

Hi y’all!

As a bingo player you know the importance of fresh breath! (just go with it)

We are about to embark on an adventure to learn how to keep the breath from smelling like hot garbage. C’mon you know there are all kinds of bad breath.

For example there are:

The “hot”

The “hot garbage”

The “wanna know what I had for dinner”

The “wanna know what I had for dinner 4 days ago”

The “hi I don’t brush my tongue”

This is not a comprehensive list, so feel free to add.

th_07611bg.gif

So here we go, 8 easy steps to banish bad breath courtesy of WebMD.

Don't let your tongue become a dirty carpet.

Bad breath often strikes when people aren't properly taking care of their oral health. The odor is usually caused by decaying food particles and bacteria in your mouth. That's why brushing and flossing your teeth is so important, but don't forget to gently brush your tongue to get rid of even more bacteria.

Chew gum like it's going out of style.

"When you chew gum it makes you salivate, and the more saliva you have in your mouth the fewer bacteria you have. It not only mechanically washes bacteria out, but we have antiseptic and enzymes in our saliva that kill bacteria," says Wolner.

Choose cinnamon -- it's sweeter.

A recent study of the cinnamon-flavored gum Big Red found that cinnamon might have breath-odor fighting abilities. Unlike other flavors, cinnamon is not just a cover-up, Wolner tells WebMD. In fact, he says, an ingredient in the flavoring appears to actually decrease the bacteria in your mouth. The only problem is that sugar gums are bad for your teeth, so stick to sugarless cinnamon-flavored gum instead.

Drink more water.

Wolner says the older you get the more likely you are to get dehydrated. You might not even notice you're thirsty, he says, so make drinking water a habit, because water will help keep the bacteria in your mouth to a minimum. Drinking water has a lot of health benefits, and preventing bad breath is one of them.

Rule out rare causes for bad breath.

While most bad breath can be banished with simple hygienic steps, there are times when dental or medical conditions might be the culprit. Make an appointment with your dentist if an unsavory odor takes residence in your mouth.

Have a slice of bread.

If you're on one of the many popular low-carb diets, remember that bad breath or "ketone breath" is a potential side effect when you always have that burger sans bun. You can try different methods of masking the odor, such as gum or tart candies, but adding a few carbs to your daily diet might also do the trick.

Get a water pick.

You can't really clean your entire mouth with a toothbrush. "Using an irrigator or water pick cleans everything out around and under your gums and between your teeth," says Wolner. "If food lingers between your teeth where a toothbrush doesn't reach, it's fermenting." Next time you floss, take a whiff of your floss after you're done, and you'll have a good idea about what fermented or rotten food particles smell like.

Don't let bad breath go to your head.

If you think you have bad breath, get a second opinion. "A large proportion of people who think they're social pariahs with terrible breath don't have bad breath at all," says Wolner.

I’m going to take my tips and share them over at Bingo LOL! With all the laughing going on over there, fresh breath is key.

Have a minty fresh week!

• Thanks 1

LOL Froggy.. excellent tips.. ladies i need a second opinion.... when i went to say good morning to my mornin'glorys, they all keel'd over and said good night :( and my buttercups glowed cottage cheese!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.... well?

Hmmmm second opinion you say..............

Here is a suggestion: Don't go out in the morning!! Instead play bingo til noon. Peek your head out the door and if the flowers are in all their glory and you must go out...where a mask.......wink!!!

• Thanks 1