Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
Imagin.ation

Bingo Flash No Deposit

Just got this email:

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by a technical glitch on our servers during the weekend. The issue has already been resolved and we have credited FREE $10 to your account as a gesture to convey our concern.

Just an FYI gang...it's CASH not bonus

Yep, I got it too! Whoo hoo!!

• Thanks 1

I got the same one and $6 too.

I hope you all claimed your free $20 and are wagering as much as you can in the USA bingo room and the Get Cracking Slot....details here.  You must claim the free $20 to be included in the contest - what a great condition that is!

blue

Just got this from Bingo Flash

Kindly submit your documents* by Sunday, October 31 .  The exercise is being undertaken to safeguard your interests.

Please comply and avail a special free money offer of $100* within minutes of submission

Kindly note: To qualify for FREE $100 one must submit all the required documents and

one should not have any pending withdrawals.

*You may check the website for details of documents to be submitted.  This offer is not vaild for those who have already submitted the documents

I did check the website and this is the list of docs required:

Deposits using Credit Card :

* 1. Photo Identity Card.

* 2. Utility bill. (If your Identity card has the same address which matches with our records. You need not send Utility bill.)

* 3. Copy of Front and Back of the credit card(s). The CVV (last 3-digits at the back of your card) number of the cards MUST be omitted / concealed.

* 4. Deposit Authorization form for the card(s) used, dully filled and signed.

Deposit using other option (Neteller etc):

* 1. Photo Identity Card.

* 2. Utility bill. (If your Identity card has the same address which matches with our records. You need not send Utility bill.)

blue

• Thanks 2

just fyi-this is a great bonus but live chat has informed me that the offer of the $100 for docs is for depositing players only.  I know those that get the bonus will have tons of fun!

The message never mentioned anything about depositing.  I wonder if Imagin has ever deposited as she managed to get it?

blue

go to live & claim code: BBB50 for 10free for registered acc or 50 free (i think... i accidently deleted email) for new account registrations

• Thanks 2

Hi eyesofgreen to claimed da code yday @ 12pm wid Jonathan @ 123bingo & got it straight away den I claimed it 9pm @ flash bingo wid jef & afta 10mins wait I also got it straight away no probs. if I can't redeem a code I normally wait a few hrs b4 I try again. If I get da same help staff (which is rare coz of shift change) I jus close da chat window den try again Lata. 

keep tryin  I've Been rejected 3 or 4 times b4 but I always succeed in da end

good luck