Bingo Roulette – Tombola
Bingo Roulette from Tombola is a fun and exciting take on both online bingo and European roulette, you could say it’s two games in one! Created in 2009, players compete to win a full house prize as well as jackpots of up to £10K in each game. Four bet levels starting from 10p and reaching their peak at 40p each, guarantee great value fun for all budgets.
Accessible on desktop and mobile, Bingo Roulette features your typical bricks-and-mortar roulette betting table, European roulette wheel with the numbers 1 to 32 with a single zero, plus multi-coloured chips. The only difference is there is no studio, no live dealer, you do not bet per chip and odd/even, red/black or high/low do not matter. So, how does it work? To win, be the first person to remove all eight of your chips from the table! Do that in less than 12 numbers and you’ll be banking yourself a jackpot too!
How Do You Play Bingo Roulette?
No need to study roulette strategies or formulas to play, simply select your bet level, place your chips on the betting cloth and keep your fingers cross for a win! Luxor and Mirage are the 10p rooms, Venetian is the 25p room and Bellagio is home to the £10K jackpots for 50p. Luxor is the only room with restricted hours with doors opening between 8am and 2am.
Once a room is selected, players will be presented with four chip colours, blue, green, red and purple. Each colour comes with a set number of chips (8). Each stack of chips in the 10p rooms is 10p or 40p for all four stacks. In the 25p room the stacks are 25p each or £1 for the maximum number of chips. In the 50p room each individual stack of eight chips is 50p or £2 for all four in play. You can choose to play one colour or all four. You’ll improve your chances by having the maximum number of chips in play.
Once a chip colour is selected you can place those chips anywhere on the betting cloth or use the shuffle feature for random placement. When you have done this with the chips you wish to have in play, you must confirm your selections for the bet to take effect. When the timer reaches 5-seconds, no more bets will be accepted.
The roulette wheel will begin to spin and the ball will drop into a pocket which is no different to a standard game of roulette. If you have a chip (or more than one chip) on that number, it will be removed from play and thus reducing the number of chips you need for a win by 1. Remove all eight of one colour chip before your fellow roomies to win. There is one prize available per game and should there be more than one winner, that prize will be split equally between all winners.
Bingo Roulette Stakes and Jackpot Prize Tiers:
- Play in the Luxor and/or Mirage rooms for 10p, 20p, 30p or a max of 40p to win jackpots of £200 or £2K.
- Play in the Venetian room for 25p, 50p 75p or the max of £1 per play for jackpots of £500 or £5K.
- Play in the Bellagio room for 50p, £1, £1.50p or the max of £2 for the biggest of jackpots - £1K or £10K!
How Do You Win a Bingo Roulette Jackpot?
- Mirage (10p chips) Jackpot prizes are £2,000 if won in 10 spins or less or £200 if won in 11 or 12 spins.
- Luxor (10p chips) Jackpot prizes are £2,000 if won in 10 spins or less or £200 if you won in 11 or 12 spins.
- Venetian (25p chips) Jackpot prizes are £5,000 if you won in 10 spins or less or £500 if won in 11 or 12 spins.
- Bellagio (50p chips) Jackpot prizes are £10,000 if won in 10 spins or less or £1,000 if won in 11 or 12 spins.