Rollercoaster – Tombola
In 2011 Tombola first released the Rollercoaster online bingo variant, and less than a decade later it was gone. Many fans of the 40-ball bingo game feared they may never see it again, but Britain’s biggest bingo site made an announcement within days of is disappearance explaining its demise was due to Adobe Flash technology being unplugged. There was good news though, a newer version of the much-loved bingo game was on its way!
In January 2021, when we were all celebrating the New Year, Rollercoaster 2.0 was born! This one-of-a-kind bingo game is played with heads instead of bingo balls and each of those heads has a name, sounds and the chance to trigger jackpots of up to £10K! Jackpots are never shared at Tombola. Four bet levels from 5p to 50p, up to four carriages per game with five heads needed per carriage – there’s no denying this is an emojional rollercoaster of a ride!
How Do You Play Rollercoaster Bingo?
You buy tickets like any other bingo game, only the tickets with Rollercoaster are designed to look like a carriage on a funfair ride. Tickets of 5p, 10p, 25p and 50p are available. Bets can be adjusted on the very first cart. The price you select will be the price for each of the carts you wish to have in play. Having all four carts in play will cost 20p for 5p stakes, 40p for 10p stakes, £1 for 25p stakes and a max of £2 for 50p stakes.
There are five spaces in each carriage and those spaces are filled by heads falling out of the rollercoaster as it loops the track. To win, you need to fill your cart before anyone else. Fill your cart within the stated ball count to win a jackpot on top of the full house winnings. You can view carts as classic carts or modern carts with colours representing the heads needed.
There are forty heads in each 40-ball game with characters including James, Lisa, Joanne, Carol, Matt and Laura. You can view the name guide and a little bit about each of the characters within the menu (top left). Settings include changing the chat colour and viewing the game in daylight or nigh time mode.
Rollercoaster Stakes and Jackpot Prize Tiers:
- A 5p stake delivers real money https://latestbingobonuses.com/real-money of £100 and £1K.
- A 10p stake offers jackpots of £200 and £2K,
- A stake of 25p has jackpots of £500 and £5K.
- A stake of 50p delivers jackpots of £1K and £10K.
How Do You Win a Rollercoaster Jackpot?
- Fill the carriage in 5 calls and win a £1,000 Jackpot
- Fill the carriage in 6 calls and win a £100 Jackpot
- Fill the carriage in 5 calls and win a £2,000 Jackpot
- Fill the carriage in 6 calls and win a £200 Jackpot
- Fill the carriage in 5 calls and win a £5,000 Jackpot
- Fill the carriage in 6 calls and win a £500 Jackpot
- Fill the carriage in 5 calls and win a £10,000 Jackpot
- Fill the carriage in 6 calls and win a £1,000 Jackpot