replies
Last post made 11 years ago by chillymellow
lipstick_xoxos

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• 2 4 1 Bingo

th_www2-4-1bingo.jpg

New Winner Takes All with $2,000.00 CASH

You love our famous Winner Takes All and we love to please our players!

Play the game you like the most during the last 2 weeks of May and win your share of $2,000.00 CASH ( $1,000.00 every week):

1st place    $500 CASH

2nd place  $250 CASH

3rd place  $150 CASH

4th place    $75 CASH

5th place    $25 CASH

All you need to do is play your favorite game, every win gets you 1 entry into the weekly raking.

The top 5 players of each week will win the cash prizes above.

Weekly Rankings:

Wednesday 16th - Tuesday 22nd

Wednesday 23rd - Tuesday 29th

• OMG Lips, guess who pulled an all nighter with the mini slots at Amigo (I play at 2-4-1, same thing), had my balance up to $600 and lost it all? Dang me anyway.  BUT...

I'm currently in 4th place for the $75 in the winner takes all promo, and in first for $250 for the Parlay Slots tourney!  

There's still a day and a half left and I am itching to find someway to put in another 25 or 50 to secure my spot in Parlay and mover on up a little in Winner Takes all.  UPDATE:  dang that number two person; I'm now in 2nd place.

Last month I was #1 in the Parlay tourney and got the $250.  Great thing is it *is* CASH.  Bad thing is I messed up my withdrawal, had to reverse it and they make you wait another week before you can request it again. Well, we know how that story ended.  Just like this one began.

• Hey that's awesome Chilly! Where did you end up placing?

• It's not over until midnight I think, but when I last looked:

Parlay slots: I'm in first with 1629 wins, 2nd place was neck and neck all night but dropped off the site with 1219.  Saw them winning lots of bingo.  I had a hard time getting bingos, but managed to sneak a few in and went straight to the slots each time.  I'm hoping they'll be satisfied with 2nd place.  3-5th places are waaayyyy behind us.

In the Winner takes all, I managed to take 3rd at the moment.  It wasn't easy, but oh joy, the parlay slots count in BOTH!  Currently I have 4364 wins and the person in 4th is at 3627.  Not much activity from the competitors except for Number One, who kept on going and going and is over 8300.  They REALLY don't want to give up that 500!  I was trying to capture 2nd, but currently they are at 5247.  Now, I could possibly do it if they aren't trying to keep away from me, and if I am lucky with some bingo wins.  Fingers crossed!  I'll let y'all know how it goes.

• FYI same contests at Amigo Bingo.

Just short of midnight, and I made 1st place in the Parlay tourney and 3rd in Winner Take All.  Now for the hard part.  Payment will be in my account sometime on the 23rd, Wednesday, but cashout requests have to be in by 11:59 on Tuesdays and are processed on Wednesdays.  So basically I have to have that money sit there for a week and not touch it.  If you reverse your request, they make you wait *another* week before requesting again.  Like many of us, my discipline in not spending is not so good.  They really do a good job of applying player psychology to their business practices.

Anyway, WOOHOO!!!!  Come join the fun.  If you follow the leaderboards, I am okinman @ 2-4-1

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Launched in 2018, we conducted a real money review of Yay Bingo ! Unfortunately, our tester encountered an expired Welcome Offer and could not get a response from support. After making a...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Yay Bingo

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Another Jumpman Gaming-powered online bingo site underwent our thorough test as part of LBB's From the Players for the Players program. Our tester reviewed Daily Record Bingo with a real...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Daily Record Bingo