£4,460 Mince Pie Week!!! Sorry no USA

19,671
views
3
replies
Last post made 16 years ago by Shelli
Shelli
  • Started by
  • Shelli
  • Super Hero 1537
  • online

Readers of this topic also read:

  • Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...

    Read
  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 94
    9 days ago
  • If you’re looking for a WoW carry for the first time, what details do you usually check before choosing a service?

    Read

    WoW carry

    2 114
    9 days ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Between December 1st and 7th you should get ready for a yummy Mince Pie Giveaway at Jackpot CityBingo ! Look out for our Mince Pie Giveaway and get in on the fun and big bingo winnings!

     

    Get a full house on this game and you'll win an extra £4 BBz prize!

    Your neighbours will win an extra £1 BBz prize each!

     

    WOOOO HOOOO!!  I love chat games that pay neighbors!!!!

     

    GOOD LUCK ALL!!

  • I'm actually thinking of depositing here or 32Red Bingo.  I love the idea that you can play Microgaming slots with your cash and play bingo!!!!

  • That's cool.  I was hopping that since I had a Jackpot City Casino account I could at least play there, but it was a big NO!!  Let me know how it goes hun if you deposit.

     

    GOOD LUCK!!!

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 25 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 25 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help