Top Games of 2011

23,282
views
5
replies
Last post made 14 years ago by blueday
Feelin froggy

Readers of this topic also read:

  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 101
    10 days ago
  • Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...

    Read
  • What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?

    Read

    help

    2 289
    27 days ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Hi guys,

     

    Rogers Bingo has released their top played games in 2011:

     

    Hellboy, Thunderstruck 2, Throne of Egypt and Kings of Cash.

     

    What was your game of 2011? What brought you the most luck or that big win of the year?

  • My biggest win was on Parlay Entertainment slot Super 7's slot when i won 900 big ones! I hope in 2012 i can at least double that weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

  • My biggest win i can remember was on Trolling Treasures for 200.00, it was Bingo Avatar.

  • I had some luck on Jackpotjoy Bingo. I won about 200 or so on the Tiki Island slot game.

  • My best was also Jackpotjoy and that was on Chuzzle.  I really like that slot; can't remember how much it was (wasn't huge though).

     

    cFZj7.png

     

     

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 27 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 27 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help