CLOSED - $100 in bingo bucks Contest!!

61,327
views
122
replies
Last post made 15 years ago by lipstick_xoxos
lipstick_xoxos

Readers of this topic also read:

  • The recommendation I give

    Read

    ііііі

    1 402
    28 days ago
  • What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?

    Read

    help

    2 298
    28 days ago
  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 105
    12 days ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Paramount Bingo a Contest Exclusively to all our Members!!

     

    Guess the Latest Paramount Bingo Winner Contest

     

    Here is how it will be played:

     

    In the Lobby of Paramount Bingo there is a list of the Latest Winners.

     

    You will have to guess what the cash prize will be in dollars and cents for the winner at the top of the list. Here is a screen shot of what it looks like:

     

    winner.jpg

     

    The member who comes the closest to the winning cash prize of the winner will win 100BBs!

     

    The contest will run from 11.1 - 11.14. At exactly 10pm EST on 11.15 (one day after the contest closes) I will take a screen shot of the Latest Winner and the cash prize. This will be the winner you will try to match the cash prize to.

     

    This contest is open to all new and existing players. If you have not registered at Paramount Bingo yet please use our link provided above to do so.

     

    Enter as often as you like, but please no double posting!

     

    Good luck to you all!

     

    Lips

     

     

     

     

     

  • Oh this is a great contest whether you love bingo and/or slots! Paramount Bingo has some great games. Good luck everyone!

  • C'mon guys this is easy and its for 100bb's.

     

    I am gonna get first and if i win...ya'll gonna be sorrrrry!!!

     

    $62.47

  • $45.45

  • My guess would be $59.16 :D

  • My guess would be $75.00  8)

  • I'll guess $35.00

  • I'll guess $50

  • $72.90

  • $50

  • Great contest Lips.

     

    I'll guess $58.48

     

    blue

  • 37.90 is my guess!!

  • my guess is $31.50

  • 43.20 !!!

  • Ill say $21.00

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 28 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 28 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help