Closed - Bingo Hall Exclusive LBB Slot Tournament!

12,758
views
22
replies
Last post made 10 years ago by jocher
Feelin froggy

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

  • registered and username is angelalways

     

  • Final day. Good luck to everyone!

  • Anyone on here won?

  • I should have confirmation on winners shortly  ;D

  • The results are in!

     

    The cash prize winners are...

     

    europa99 - $200

    ccljohnson84 - $150

    angelalways - $100

     

    I am told that Bingo Hall will add the prizes to your accounts shortly.

     

    Everyone else will receive a consolation prize in the form of a 600% Deposit Match Bonus just for taking part in the tournament.

     

    I hope you enjoyed playing and congratulations to the winners!

     

  • All prizes have bee credited. Congrats again!

  • Congrats!  $$ $$ $$ I hope my name will be on that list on the next tournament  8)

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 25 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 25 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help