Closed - Exclusive £10 No Deposit- PLUS 25 Free Spins( after you make

24,397
views
11
replies
Last post made 14 years ago by budala
zuga
  • Started by
  • zuga
  • Andorra Admin 935
  • online

Readers of this topic also read:

  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 105
    12 days ago
  • Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?

    Read

    games

    2 429
    1 month ago
  • Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...

    Read

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Hi guys,

     

    Must use our link in order to get £10 Free Butlers Bingo

     

    Plus you will get 25 FreeSpins on Immortal Romance Slot , after you deposit £10 or more.

     

    Butlers Bingo Review

     

    GL

    Zuga

  • What a romanticccccccccc slot to spin on! Awesome promo boss  :-bd

  • I wish I didn't have an account there so I could snatch up this offer. Love the added free spins  :-bd

  • Got the bonus ;)

     

    ty

    bingoaddict

  • thanx for the great freebie!  Im also contemplating to deposit and get the free spins :D

     

    But lets see how I go first with 10 free ;)

  • Thanks Zuga :)

  • glad to see you are enjoying this free exclusive gals and guys :D

     

    cheers

    Zuga

  • Lovely offer Zuga, nice to have another opportunity to get some cool bingo experience and maybe win some money in the process. Free spins on a MG slot only makes it even more lovely :D

  • I had tons of fun with this exclusive.

     

    2fast4u have you made a deposit yet? I'm very keen to hear your experience with the free spins.

     

    ty

    bingo addict

  • I made a deposit and claimed free spins. I had one win of 0.40 and won free spins feature also once (10 free spins with 5x multiplier) from which i won 12.50, so total from 25 free spins was 12.90.

  • Hi bingoaddict,

     

    actually yes I did make a deposit and received the free spins. Unfortunately didnt manage to cash out as i got too greedy at first and later was chasing my loses ... Lesson learnt !

     

    Had a lot of fun though ;)

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 28 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 28 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help