views
replies
Last post made 13 years ago by BoomBoomLaRue
lipstick_xoxos

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• Hi Bingo Players,

My Secret Diamond Surprise Valentine - US Players Welcome

Bingo Hall wants to be Latest Bingo Bonuses Valentine and give the gift of diamonds in an Exclusive Slot Tournament "My Secret Diamond Surprise Valentine”. For new and existing players.

Do not let this opportunity pass! Be sure to enroll in this fantastic tournament, for it comes with great prizes: $500 to be given away to the lucky winners. You will receive $20 just by contacting our live support team and providing them the special promo code LBINGOBONUSES.COM. to play in freeroll.

Prize Pool:

1st place: $150

2nd: $125

3rd: $100

4th: $75

5th $50

Total credits accumulated will be stored in the data base and will determined by highest score.

Not a member yet?

Take some time to sign up using THIS LINK and your chips will be credited automatically to your account after validating your email! We renamed our slot game especially for LatestBingoBonuses’s visitors, so please make sure you ONLY play Diamond Surprise slot labled “LBB Contest” in order to participate in this tournament. Located under 9 line "Slots"

Diamond Surprise Slot

th_LBBDSU.gif

* winners will be announced on LBB site.

* winning made from games other than the specific tournament will be revoked.

* Free Money Rules Applies for existing and new players participating in this contest and will need to comply with the wagering requirement before withdrawing winnings.

* This tournament and unused free chips will expire on 15.02.2011.

Good Luck,

Lips

• Sweet!  As a valentine should be!!  Thanks!

• Thank you lips,sounds like fun!

• This is a great promotion gals and guys ;) !

good luck to ya all

Zuga

• im in!  tyvm :)

• ok im a dumb doodoohead lol  ...............  do we just play til we are out of money or is it the highest money score?

• I am pretty sure it's accumulated winnings from now until the end of the contest.  Total up all your winnings for how ever long you can make the $20 last.

"Total credits accumulated will be stored in the data base and will determined by highest score."

And maybe we will get a leaderboard to see our progress!  Super Sweet!

• ok, i kinda figured after i reread but had already posted lol  im a dumb doodoohead i tell ya!

• No, you are not a dumb doodoohead.  Just sometimes people interpret instructions differently so you are a smart doodoohead to ask!  LOL. 

And I wouldn't take my word for the rules, anyway- I'm sure Lips will make everything very clear to everyone next time she checks in!

• A leaderboard would be awesome!!

• Woohooooooo!!!

Thanks so much for this awesome contest/tourney,Lips, Zuga,LCB and Bingo Hall!!!

Awww...we are going to have so much fun and I know it.

Since you already know I can be a thick head sometimes... :-[, I couldn't find the game with LBB.

While I was at the chat with Mia, I was so impressed by how quick and kind her support was...

All I had to do was to fill out my profile and go to any of their bingo room and open the slot and there it was...LBB slot!

Good luck everyone and let's have some fun!!! <:-P <:-P <:-P

• In case we should post our usernames, mine's jokinsers

Still playing!

• That was a very un friendly slot to me. LOL! Couldnt hardly win anything. Fun though, and thanks lips!

• ok im a dumb doodoohead lol   ...............   do we just play til we are out of money or is it the highest money score?

In case we should post our usernames, mine's jokinsers

Still playing!

Play til all your credits are gone. The data base will keep a record of the highest scores during play.

Do not post your user name. By using the LBB slot all users are accounted for and also stored in the data base.

Happy spinning!

Lips

• I went from $20 to zip in about 5.2 seconds LOL.It was fun tho and thank you !!

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Launched in 2018, we conducted a real money review of Yay Bingo ! Unfortunately, our tester encountered an expired Welcome Offer and could not get a response from support. After making a...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Yay Bingo

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Another Jumpman Gaming-powered online bingo site underwent our thorough test as part of LBB's From the Players for the Players program. Our tester reviewed Daily Record Bingo with a real...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Daily Record Bingo