Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...
Thank You... all this time i've been signed up at UK site.. didn't know there was a USA one. The UK one i get alot of freebies and can play just can't deposit. I'll try the USA one, i really like Bingo Magix
Well I must say I am very impressed with the live chat on here. I signed up to the site and it said I had already signed up. So I went to live chat and got some assistance. Apparently, I signed up May 2008 AND he gave me the free $25.
Very helpful indeed.
blue
EDIT:
Min deposit is £5 with a 300% bonus on first 3 deposits.
Blue, thats what happened to me and i did get the 20 even though i was already signed up, nice chat support, i was happy and impressed, this was a while back but i want to let others know you could possibly still get the bonus yourself.
Share on
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit