$25 free The New Saturn Bingo

15,730
views
21
replies
Last post made 17 years ago by Shelli
sexyASHvixen

Readers of this topic also read:

  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 58
    5 days ago
  • Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...

    Read
  • If you’re looking for a WoW carry for the first time, what details do you usually check before choosing a service?

    Read

Please or register to post or comment.

  • i merged the topics

  • My Bad, wont happen again.

     

    Sorry for the extra work Blueday and Zuga.

  • Hiya Shell!!

     

    First time here in your bingo bongo forum! I tried the 25.00 free chip, i intended to play Bingo since i have never played before. Little did i know they had a casino side and used up my free chip on slots!

     

    I want to try out bingo out and will have to try a site that is exclusively bingo so i won't be tempted to play slots.

     

    Lips

     

    p.s. its kinda cozy in here...wink!

  • LOL!!! That is a lot of my problem.  Some sites you can play both bingo and slots with the bonus.  Others you can only play slots with your bingo winnings (or make a deposit)  Even when I Bingo off any free money, I ALMOST ALWAYS give it back on the slots.  hehe

     

     

    GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!!!

     

    P.S.  good to see ya in the bingo Forum, don't be a stranger, we don't bite!! (not that hard anyway)  wooooo hooooo!!

  • LOL!!! That is a lot of my problem. Some sites you can play both bingo and slots with the bonus. Others you can only play slots with your bingo winnings (or make a deposit)   Even when I Bingo off any free money, I ALMOST ALWAYS give it back on the slots. hehe

     

     

    GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!!!

     

    P.S. good to see ya in the bingo Forum, don't be a stranger, we don't bite!! (not that hard anyway)   wooooo hooooo!!

     

    I will make sure that I check bingo forum...if you are there!

  • WOOOOO HOOOOO!!! Good to see ya hun!!!

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 22 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 22 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help