Bingo Comics free $30

views
replies
Last post made 14 years ago by KillJill
KillJill

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• Just wanted everyone to know this fact.

They promote free $30 as a no deposit offer. No terms regarding that offer were present on the site at the time I`m writing this. What that offer really represents is PLAYMONEY. Not Bonus Bucks or some form of non withdrawable bonus but playmoney. Once you filled out your profile and requested that offer you`ll get explanation that it can only be used in FREE BINGO room. You tell me what FREE BINGO room should represent but believe me this is not the case on WBN. They use, elsewhere known as, playmoney room to try out their games, how can I try real money games with playmoney? Anyway I had them close my account and to be removed from their mailing list.

GL.

• Hey KillJill,

Unfortunately  a lot of the bingo sites that offer "free" money is as you say, justfor play and can not be withdrawn.  Our bingo site https://latestbingobonuses.com is still pretty new, a lot of work is going into having the T&C's listed under each sites review.  Thanks for your post.

GOOD LUCK ALL!!

• I know that most of them, if not all, offer these bonuses as non withdrawable. On most of the sites you are allowed to play at least some of the real money rooms/lounges with free money. Some sites offer no limit access to all features of the site. Here its different because you can only play in free playmoney room/lounge. One cannot try other rooms at all. That's why I thought this should be pointed out. In their terms, and believe me I have read them, and FAQ section it looks like there is playmoney/free bingo room and also there are terms regarding bonus or how they call it trial money where it is explicitly said that all winning from it are non withdrawable.

With all that said, if someone reads their T&C and FAQ section it is completely normal to conclude that bonus money can be used in real money bingo rooms, but that is not true at all. They take your profile info and give you $30 worth of playmoney which can only be used in single bingo room, one that is called FREE BINGO room.

Being a poker player I compared it to some sites and here is what that offer would look like on lets say Poker stars.

Sign up now and receive 3x $1000 in one hour every hour, no deposit needed. All winnings made from free no deposit offer are non withdrawable. Bonus money itself is non withdrawable.

See why I felt this should be pointed out.

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy

Feelin froggy<

Hi LBB'ers! Launched in 2018, we conducted a real money review of Yay Bingo ! Unfortunately, our tester encountered an expired Welcome Offer and could not get a response from support. After making a...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Yay Bingo

Feelin froggy<

Hi LBB'ers! Another Jumpman Gaming-powered online bingo site underwent our thorough test as part of LBB's From the Players for the Players program. Our tester reviewed Daily Record Bingo with a real...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Daily Record Bingo