• Andorra Admin 935

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• €/£/$15 no deposit bonus

New Players ONLY

Sorry No USA

Must sign up through our link Bingo Day

Code : winners

In case you dont receive the bonus immediately just contact live chat and provide them with this code.

These bonuses are subject to the following rules:

* Players cannot withdraw any money from Bingo Day unless they have made a successful deposit into their Bingo Day account.

* Non depositors who want to withdraw must spend a minimum of 5 times the Signup Bonus amount and must make a successful deposit of at least £20 before the withdrawal can be approved.

• THANKS ZUGA!!! 

(no US tho  :()

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!!

• Just a reminder ( in case you want to make a deposit ) that Bingo Day offers 200% up to $200 welcome bonus

• Hi all.

Just an FYI.  The $15 link was there yesterday when I signed up.  Talked to support and got no response... left hanging for 10 minutes 3 times.

Logged in today and there is a new page through the link and they have no bonuses at the moment.

They wouldn't honour a thing even though they knew full well I signed up yesterday when it existed.  ANd ignored me when I asked about it!

So no more bonus here!  :)

• It looks like this exclusive is over... ill have to contact them and double check...

UPDATE:

CLOSED

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Our reviewer went in to perform a real money test of Slot Shack . This included a deposit, gameplay, and a subsequent withdrawal. She experienced a bit of a hiccup regardingthe KYC...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Slot Shack

drtheolen<
drtheolen United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hello everyone, WTG Bingo is offering 5 Free Spins , no deposit required , for all new players. Free Spins are given on Sweet Bonanza slot. Valid debit card is require to claim the spins WR: 65xb Max...
WTG Bingo Free Spins

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! New listing, Money Reels , was recently tested by our very own From the Players for the Players reviewer. This is yet another Jumpman Gaming brand with an array of promotions and games...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Money Reels