Free £15 at Bingo MagiX

70,921
views
67
replies
Last post made 14 years ago by tweeksta
wnanhee
  • Started by
  • wnanhee
  • United States Super Hero 1179
  • online

Readers of this topic also read:

  • What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?

    Read

    help

    2 253
    22 days ago
  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 56
    5 days ago
  • Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...

    Read

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Hey every one! I would like you to try this site with $15 n/d required all you need to do it register and valid credit card. Use coupon code - BMMU-631 when you register. I love their slot games they are awesome games. {cozy games} USA ok When u register country, the top is united state. Nan

  • No USA

     

    New Players Only

     

    Bingo MagiX

     

     

    details here :

     

    Bingo MagiX Review

  • Thanks Boss. 

     

    Since they don't accept USA, someone please let me know how ya like the site.  :D  :D

  • Thanks 13, sometimes I like to play for fun. (when I have no money, lol)

    Actually the bonus does give me the chance to check out the site and see what different games they have.

     

    GOOD LUCK HUN!

  • Not sure if this is the same Bingo Magix or not but I just signed up to one tonight for 20$ free cash and Im from the US.

    The T&C's are a bit confusing but you can cashout wins off free money after the WR's are met.

    I'm up to 100$ from the free 20 so y'all may want to check it out.  ;D

    www.bingomagix.com

  • Hey tyesmommy,

     

    They are the same site, I was told USA can only play for fun and we can't deposit or make a withdrawl. 

     

    Also, this was in the rules-

     

    Any winnings derived from the Free money, promotional Bonus Bucks or Free Cards are not eligible for withdrawal.

     

    I HOPE YOU ARE ABLE TO CASH OUT HUN!!!  Keep us posted.

     

    Shelli

  • Just got an email with a free 15 BB's because they missed me awwwwwwwww lol.  Check your accounts.  GOOD LUCK

  • Check ur account...found another $15 BB...yay!

  • Check your account for $5

    Good luck everyone!!!

  • Thanks for the heads up wnanhee!! Got the 5

  • Thanks for the info nan.  I haven't had a Bingo freebie in a while :D :D

  • Found $5 woo hoo...check your account!!! Good luck everyone! :) :) :)

  • Got a free 5BB's this morning.  Check your accounts.  Good Luck

  • Just got an email for a free 5 BBz.  Check your accounts and good luck

  • Check your account at Bingo Magix Found 5Bb's today!

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 22 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 22 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help