Landmark Bingo Free Trial

42,461
views
26
replies
Last post made 16 years ago by Shelli
zuga
  • Started by
  • zuga
  • Andorra Admin 935
  • online

Readers of this topic also read:

  • The recommendation I give

    Read

    ііііі

    1 361
    22 days ago
  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 58
    5 days ago
  • Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...

    Read

Please or register to post or comment.

  •   :'(  Waaaaaaaa

    Thanks for the code hun, even though it didn't work for me. 

    BUT there was £5 Bingo Bucks in my account!!!!! wooooo hooooo!!!!!

  • 2 1/2 HOURS LEFT OF FREE BINGO!!!!!!!

     

    Play and win REAL CASH in the RED BUS ROOM at Landmark Bingo from 18:00GMT to 22:00GMT

     

    You automatically get 10 cards free if you are in the RED ROOM!! Wooo Hooo

    Hope to see ya there!!    ;)

    P.S. I have only been playing about 15 mins and I already saw RED, it was a share for $.50 cents!!  Weeeeeeeeeeeeee

  • Hey Shelli, thanks I got 15$ aoutomatically for signing up :D Whooooo Hoooooo :P

  • Wooooo hoooooo!!!!!!  SLOT JUNKIE you can play slots with the BB's too!!!!  ;)

     

    If you liked that site, be sure you get the free $15 trial money from

     

    Mira Bingo   Bingo Playground   Bingo Hero

     

    Also, be sure you have collected ALL of the No deposit bonuses here No Deposit Bingo GOOD LUCK!!!!  :o  ;)  :P

  • I got this email 4 a free $5 2day:

     

    Dear Players,

     

    Thank you for choosing Landmark Bingo. My name is David King from the Promotions team. Just wanted to drop you quick line that you have a special bonus waiting for you.

    Redeem Coupon - The Best Deal in Town

     

    Free £5

    Redeem Coupon : LMBWT5

    Valid upto 13th October

     

    Hope it works 4 every1. GOOD LUCK!

  • THANKS KITTY!!!  I GOT MY £5!!!!!

     

     

    [move][glow=PURPLE,2,300]GOOD LUCK ALL!!  GOOD LUCK ALL!!  GOOD LUCK ALL!!  GOOD LUCK ALL!![/move]

  • 5 free @ landmark bingo oct. 30 & 31 use code-HALLOWEEN  GOOD LUCK EV1

  • LBTFO5  valid till the 19th

     

  • Hey everyone check your Landmark Bingo accounts.  I got a free 5 in mine.

  • Thank You Boo!!

     

  • ME TOOOOOO!!!!!  WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 22 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 22 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help