Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...
Hey all! Anyone else having problems redeeming SEPT5 it won't work for me, is this code only for for non depositers or is it just me having problems lol :)
Hi again! That one still doesn't want to work for me! :/ however log in at bobs bingo for a free £5 using code BACK2SCHOOL from bobs facebook page this one worked for me valid untill the end of september good luck!!! :)
where are you having problems using SEPT5? I've tried it (yesterday and today) at Bob's Bingo, Landmark Bingo and Bingo Bytes and had no problems redeeming it at all.
Remember that it is a free (no deposit required) code and should work at Landmark Bingo and all of its sister sites.
Hi callmyballs, I have no doubt that it's working for you hun and its obviously worked for others too, I tryed using it at landmark and bobs and also a few of the other sites just incase, it says invalid code everytime, strange, I've had no problems at all with other codes, I'll keep trying it and thank you anyway ...... :) x
Hi callmyballs, I have no doubt that it's working for you hun and its obviously worked for others too, I tryed using it at landmark and bobs and also a few of the other sites just incase, it says invalid code everytime, strange, I've had no problems at all with other codes, I'll keep trying it and thank you anyway ...... :) x
It does not work ;-) I've tried it and it says invalid code :-)
It does not work ;-) I've tried it and it says invalid code :-)
I think it's a bit harsh to say 'it does not work'. It worked for me. Several times. It worked when I tried it again yesterday (yes, I have a number of accounts across different Landmark sites) and I'd like to think it worked for other folk here too (anyone care to back me up)?
I'm really sorry if it didn't work for some folks, but please don't shoot the messenger or make generalisations just because it didn't work for you.
Share on
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit