Euros Bingo Sites
Play Bingo with Euros ➤ Play online bingo in your local currency. List of bingo sites accepting players from Europe ✓ Deposits + Withdrawals in €
History of EUR
The euro is the national currency of numerous countries that are members of the European Economic and Monetary Union. While paper notes were introduced in 2002, the euro was first introduced by the European Union in 1999, after a decade of preparation. Following the US dollar, EUR is the second most traded currency globally.
A euro is made up of 100 cents. Currently, there are eight euro coins and seven euro-denominated banknotes that are described as architectural styles from various periods in Europe’s history. The notes include €5, €10, €20, €50, €100, €200, and €500, while the coins in circulation are 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, and 50 cents, and €1 and €2.
Safe Casino Deposit Methods that Accept EUR
EUR is a commonly used currency for dozens of European countries, making it a frequent option in numerous bingo sites and casinos for both deposits and withdrawals. Among the most popular payment options accepting EUR transactions are credit/debit cards, e-wallets, and vouchers. Here are the top 5.
- MasterCard - This payment method is used by millions of people globally, and it is very popular among the countries in the European Union. What’s more, they’re one of the largest global credit and debit card issuers, making them an incredibly convenient provider for storing and moving your money around. The option is convenient and secure, and that’s more than enough for plenty of online casino goers right now. Regarding downsides, using bank cards like MasterCard means you have to share your banking info with the operator you’re playing at.
- Neteller - Created by PaySafe Group, Neteller is another leading online banking method used to make deposits at your bingo site or online casino account. This e-wallet usually offers a free deposit method, although some online casinos may charge a fee, depending on which withdrawal method you use. Neteller is a quick payment method, and any transaction done through them should show up in the player’s account instantly. When it comes to authentication, you need to pass through several levels of security before making a transfer, like answering a secret question and verifying via your mobile.
- SEPA - This is one of the most popular bank transfers methods, created to make payments inside the euro-zone faster and easier. This option has ensured vendors can take direct payments from clients fast and securely, making it more uncomplicated for users throughout the continent to make deposits at the casinos or pay for goods online. To deposit a SEPA-based method, customers need to provide information to the bingo site (the IBAN and BIC, or SWIFT numbers) that are associated with their bank account. However, all direct debit transactions through this system will be handled in euros, meaning minor fluctuations due to exchange rates.
- Neosurf - Nеоѕurf ѕрrеаds асrоѕѕ thе wоrld wіth rаріd еаѕе, while іt іѕ currently ассеѕѕіblе іn vаrіоuѕ lосаtіоnѕ іn Еurоре, thе UЅ, аnd Аѕіа. One of the main reasons users love to use this payment option is because they don't have to leave any track after gambling transactions. Moreover, this options рrеѕеntѕ а truѕtwоrthу, tіmе-ѕаvіng dероѕіtіng рrосеѕѕ, as it delivers ѕаfе аnd fаѕt trаnѕасtіоn еvеrу ѕіnglе tіmе. More advantage of using this payment system is that it requires nо fееѕ оn mаkіng а dероѕіt, and nо wаіtіng tіmе, while it gives you grеаtеr соntrоl оvеr уоur bаnkіng ѕреndіng аnd сurrеnt bаlаnсе.
- ecoPayz - Before changing its name, EcoPayz was known as EcoCard. This is another e-wallet covering over 40 currencies, allowing users to use funds to pay for services or products. To do this, they need to register for Ecopayz and fund their virtual card with enough money to deposit into their chosen bingo site. The prime advantage of this e-wallet lies in the fact that it delivers all the functionalities of a standard e-wallet and the capacity to withdraw funds using a prepaid debit card. However, on the downside, this option requires fees that seem to be comparatively higher than those you’d pay at many of the other e-wallet vendors on the market.
Gambling Restrictions for EUR Casinos
Since Euro is an acceptable option in numerous countries of the European Union, gambling regulations may vary from one country to another. On the plus side, online gambling isn’t banned in any of them. Overall European laws are not that strict towards online casinos. Still, when you choose the casino to join, you should first check the laws of your country or region and get familiar with possible restrictions https://lcb.org/restrictions. But, do not worry. The severity of online gambling restrictions in the area moves from light to moderate, so you shouldn’t expect anything too severe.
4 Bingo Sites Found
Join and start earning awards
You will immediately get full access to our online bingo forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.