Hey guys!

14,449
views
18
replies
Last post made 17 years ago by blueday
Shelli
  • Started by
  • Shelli
  • Super Hero 1537
  • online

Readers of this topic also read:

  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 94
    9 days ago
  • What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?

    Read

    help

    2 287
    25 days ago
  • If you’re looking for a WoW carry for the first time, what details do you usually check before choosing a service?

    Read

    WoW carry

    2 114
    9 days ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Thank you Shelli, we need some prays, he goes in the hospital tomarrow at 9am, they have to put a feeding tube in, he's hardly eatting so thats the alternative, he's so frail, so I thank you for your kind words and your prays....I'll let you know how it goes.....mrgmomma67 (Deb):)

  • Hi Deb,

     

    I just read your latest post and your previous post.  Im so sorry to hear your dad is so poorly.  I hope that they make him as comfortable as he can be.  There is nothing worse than going through what you are gong through right now.  I know how this feels as I've been there.  You just feel so helpless.

     

    My thoughts are with both you and your dear dad.

     

    blue (Carol)

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 25 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 25 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help