$87,333.08 JACKPOT WON!!

7,709
views
6
replies
Last post made 16 years ago by Shelli
Shelli
  • Started by
  • Shelli
  • Super Hero 1537
  • online

Readers of this topic also read:

  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 94
    9 days ago
  • What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?

    Read

    help

    2 287
    25 days ago
  • The recommendation I give

    Read

    ііііі

    1 392
    25 days ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • November 20, 2009 ~ WBN (World Bingo Network) Gave away it's BIGGEST prize EVER!!

     

    CONGRATS to Alias- BarbaraSevil for winning $87,333.08 the largest PJP in WBN history!

     

    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

     

    I listed a few of the WBN sites below ~

    USA Bingo  Desperate Housewives

     

    GOOD LUCK!!!!

  •   cool :)

  • Now that's a great Christmas Present!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • I AGREE!!!!!!  I guess I haven't been a "good" girl this year! hehe 

    There is always next year!  ;) ;)

  • I guess I'm in the same boat Shelli.  The problem is that it's soooooooooooo much fun to be bad hehehehe

  • :D :D ;D ;D  LMAO!!!!!!  You are exactly right!

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 25 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 25 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help